nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Update: 0.6.0 - LATEST PATREON BUILD

-Story Progress (6,000 words)

-The Computer (Introduction)

-15 new pictures

We are still stuck on 5.5 :(
Ikkabod (the dev) hangs around here I wouldn't expect patreon builds to get upped unfortunately.

I'd like a new public build, but only if there's more Will content.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Ikkabod (the dev) hangs around here I wouldn't expect patreon builds to get upped unfortunately.

I'd like a new public build, but only if there's more Will content.
Eh, the dev hanging about rarely affects whether or not the patreon version gets uploaded, unless the dev has some good karma on the forum. People seem to hold off on uploading the patreon versions of the devs who put in the effort to be friendly within the community.

That said, here's the latest version.
Zippy:

I'd upload elsewhere, but my internet is shittered right now and Zippy was the only fileshare that didn't throw a hissy.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How much non gay progression has there been since... hmmm I duno, the last time I played was the first DnD game.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Change-logs (from ):

Update: 0.6.0
-Story Progress (6,000 words)
-The Computer (Introduction)
-15 new pictures

Update: 0.5.9
-Story Progress (6,300 words)
-RPG Continuation (Jain Path, Trade Quarter, plug and girdle variations)
-8 new pictures

Update 0.5.8
-Story Progress (7,600 words)
-RPG Continuation (Week 2 - Roh and Jain Paths, All variations)
-16 new pictures

Update 0.5.7
-Story Progress (9,200 words)
-Bonnie (Week 2 - Tuesday - Sub path continuation)
-13 new pictures

Update 0.5.6
-Story Progress (5,700 words)
-Cocaine Selling (Second day complete, Third day partial)
-14 New Pictures

Update 0.5.5
- Story Progress (6,500 words)
- Cocaine Selling (First day complete, Second day partial)
- 12 New Pictures

Update 0.5.4
-Story Progress (4,400 words)
-Week 2 Male Coach Thursday and Friday
-6 new pictures
(I know most of these have been posted in the thread before, just consolidating them here as they're not in the OP yet.)

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
Eh, the dev hanging about rarely affects whether or not the patreon version gets uploaded, unless the dev has some good karma on the forum. People seem to hold off on uploading the patreon versions of the devs who put in the effort to be friendly within the community.

Zippy:

I'd upload elsewhere, but my internet is shittered right now and Zippy was the only fileshare that didn't throw a hissy.
you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
I've been following the game for a long time, I really liked it at first, but there is one problem. Nothing has been happening in it for a long time. Very few events, very few images, very few fulfilled expectations.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There is something weird about this version. I can't load any saves because it says they are insecure (even when I make new ones).

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Does the content end on day 11 "go to class" ?
I get a black screen where there's NOTHING. Tried on both dom/sub routes.

Last time I remember the same happened to me in version 0.5.5

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure if anyone else is getting this but when i tries loading up a save i keep getting " The operation is insecure.. Aborting load. " i'm using saves from the new update so i'm flummoxed on why i'm getting that load game error

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

Zippy:

Am I unfriendly to the community? :(

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i'm not sure if anyone else is getting this but when i tries loading up a save i keep getting " The operation is insecure.. Aborting load. " i'm using saves from the new update so i'm flummoxed on why i'm getting that load game error
It's because the game is built on an older version of twine. It works fine in chrome, which is the recommended browser for the game.

Reactions: EmptyPromises

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Am I unfriendly to the community? :(
Ah yes, foot in mouth syndrome. One of my oldest friends.
Not at all what I meant, sorry. Should've used rapport rather than friendly. "building rapport" would've been a much better way to say it.
Yeah, I don't believe there is any animosity towards ya (I don't have any at least). Frankly, I couldn't see a solid reason not to post a version that was six months ahead.

Reactions: lexlutha

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ah yes, foot in mouth syndrome. One of my oldest friends.
Not at all what I meant, sorry. Should've used rapport rather than friendly. "building rapport" would've been a much better way to say it.
Yeah, I don't believe there is any animosity towards ya (I don't have any at least). Frankly, I couldn't see a solid reason not to post a version that was six months ahead.
Well that's good to hear, and there's no animosity from my end either. I don't mind engaging with people on the site, but I usually limit it to direct questions for me, or answering questions about the game that someone else doesn't answer.

The reason not to post it (from where I'm sitting) is because it compromises the patreon exclusivity that funds the project. From your position, or the site's at least, I can see why you would post it, even though I would rather you didn't. At the end of the day, I understand this is the internet and that's how it goes down, so there's no hard feelings.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the content end on day 11 "go to class" ?
I get a black screen where there's NOTHING. Tried on both dom/sub routes.

Last time I remember the same happened to me in version 0.5.5
Yah, that's what I got as well.

> 15 new pictures
:unsure:
The strength of the game is in its writing, not the media content. Think of it as a text-based game with occasional images to liven up the writing rather than vice versa, would be my advice.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes