Grizloy

May 3, 2019
And to see where things go with the D&D game and the erotic games the Dungeon Master is playing with them... The Hottest most original part of game for me so far.
Yeah, being sexually harassed by a young Gabe Newell while playing a tabletop rpg is, uh, pretty original...

Reactions: RedRaven69

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, being sexually harassed by a young Gabe Newell while playing a tabletop rpg is, uh, pretty original...
Gee wilikers! “Sexually harassed” in an erotic, fantasy game, shared here on F95; how horrible it must’ve been for you; forced to play through over and over, fantasizing about your horrible Gabe person, and then trolling the game thread looking for more “sexual harassment”…

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
As a teen living through the 90s, this really hit home with the nostalgia, from the banging soundtrack of 90s hits, to the way teens where, it really hit home.

For the most part, I enjoyed the realism of much of it, but really the Jan stuff is just stupid. Not a hater, shit happens but really, Jan practically demands you be a man and take her, not to mention here prissy stuck of rich girl thing is a blatant front, so it doesnt make any sense how it plays out on a dom path.

Sure, as a sub, you become her bitch and you lose out, that works, but any dominant male would read the obvious signs shes putting out. They set it up, as you get cucked because you acted like a pussy, as I said, as written it was plainly clear with either path she wants the MC to man up and take what they want, so its out of character for a Alpha path to just stop like a good pansy and go find a condom without choices to be aggressive with her. The confirmation really comes from her enjoyment of Gary's treatment of her, and that he was aggressive and she was into it.

Realistically though, an Alpha focused player could have had her during the week before the party, with the signals she was putting out, again, just no option to capitalize on her blatant taunting to man up and take her.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
As a teen living through the 90s, this really hit home with the nostalgia, from the banging soundtrack of 90s hits, to the way teens where, it really hit home.

For the most part, I enjoyed the realism of much of it, but really the Jan stuff is just stupid. Not a hater, shit happens but really, Jan practically demands you be a man and take her, not to mention here prissy stuck of rich girl thing is a blatant front, so it doesnt make any sense how it plays out on a dom path.

Sure, as a sub, you become her bitch and you lose out, that works, but any dominant male would read the obvious signs shes putting out. They set it up, as you get cucked because you acted like a pussy, as I said, as written it was plainly clear with either path she wants the MC to man up and take what they want, so its out of character for a Alpha path to just stop like a good pansy and go find a condom without choices to be aggressive with her. The confirmation really comes from her enjoyment of Gary's treatment of her, and that he was aggressive and she was into it.

Realistically though, an Alpha focused player could have had her during the week before the party, with the signals she was putting out, again, just no option to capitalize on her blatant taunting to man up and take her.
Hey Lord,

So, I've explained this so many times... lol. But the fact that you enjoy the game and are asking civilly without just saying, this game sucks, blah blah... I'll explain my reasoning behind the Jan thing once again.

Before thinking it's just bad writing, or out of character, consider this: There are two distinct paths for Jan, just like everyone else, with a sub path and what appears to be a dom path. It's kind of a trick, making you think it will be the dom path. If you notice in the content warning, subversion is present, and I think it's safe to say that a lot of people's expectations were subverted by Jan.

Have you ever wanted to get with someone, and even though you do everything right, you still don't get them in the end. Instead they go off with some asshole for no logical reason, and you know what? it feels bad man... That's the precise sentiment I wanted to get across to the reader, and based on how mad people got, I feel like it worked pretty well.

Bear in mind, in week one, you are NOT an alpha, even if you're on the alpha path. I wouldn't call it cucking because she's not your girl, it's more like cock-blocking - but it does lead to a sub ending. Spoiler alert: In week two, provided you get the alpha TF you CAN man-up and get with Jan, but there's no content for it at the moment because the Jan dom path is not very popular in the patreon polls. Basically, you're not meant to go all the way with Jan in week one if you want to dom her.

Why have I done this? The vast majority of my game is in lockstep with what most people expect from these games dom/sub, etc... I wanted to do something a little different, just one little part, with only one of the characters, and people's heads nearly exploded lol.

This is my reasoning behind it, and people may disagree, but it's my game, and this is how I want it to be.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Favorite scene so far is where you force Alan to hold your cock while you piss. I also think the RPG is fun but I guess I wish it were a bit shorter and more often. It's also fun when Will teabags you while you're lifting weights. I kind of want to be switch rather than dom or sub. I want to dom some characters and sub for others.

Reactions: Bourne9000

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Still no one has 0.6.5 yet? I hope there’s more sub content, I want to get more feminine and transition

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
How come when I work out with Will (hot scene by the way), the prose says I had the best lower body workout I've had in my life, but my strength decreases by 5?
This is an example of the "unreliable narrator". Whenever you see that italicized text, indicating what the MC is thinking, it's not necessarily accurate. He might think: Wow, this is a really good deal - meanwhile he's getting actually scammed. As the player, you're privy to the stat changes, which gives you a better idea of what's really going on.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This is an example of the "unreliable narrator". Whenever you see that italicized text, indicating what the MC is thinking, it's not necessarily accurate. He might think: Wow, this is a really good deal - meanwhile he's getting actually scammed. As the player, you're privy to the stat changes, which gives you a better idea of what's really going on.
Wow, this is a pretty neat touch.
Maybe add some tutorial about it? I wouldn't hv known if you hvn't explained, and since others were asking I'm not alone.

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Wow, this is a pretty neat touch.
Maybe add some tutorial about it? I wouldn't hv known if you hvn't explained, and since others were asking I'm not alone.
When that update originally came out, people reported that as a bug, saying: It says -5 str, should be +5. I can understand why it might be confusing that early in the game, but as you progress it happens multiple times so you will notice the pattern.

DennTaku

Jan 17, 2019
Do the more recent versions of this game have more Ivan content? (is this that game?) oh... welll guess I will find out when I download it.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes