DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Feel like most paths suffer from ending at the wrong moment. Like you go for dom with Jan and it ends with you being cucked, like straight up going against everything anyone going this specific route is out for. Hope next updates take both this and the threesome route to a better path.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Feel like most paths suffer from ending at the wrong moment. Like you go for dom with Jan and it ends with you being cucked, like straight up going against everything anyone going this specific route is out for. Hope next updates take both this and the threesome route to a better path.
What's the threesome route? Kate + Jane?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
brooooo.... what is this shit with Bonnie in week 2 man. I was cool with everything in week 1. On alpha route, there are plenty of emasculating moments like the first crazy Bonnie experience and the party with Jan+Kate. However, those were out of your control. Just because you are alpha doesn't mean other people will suddenly not be themselves. The MC's reaction to the fucked up situations are what matters and it was mostly within character in week 1. The only problem there was the DnD game where you somehow can't stand up to this basement dwelling asswipe Ted. That was hard to sit through.

Where I draw the line is the MC goin back to Bonnie's place even after the events of week 1. Then she proceeds to put you in girl panties and you get ass fucked by a strap on. There is no choice in any of this and the MC just goes along and enjoys it... why?? It's not like he couldn't overpower her and get the fuck out of there.

• Wow
Reactions: ShadedWilderness

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
brooooo.... what is this shit with Bonnie in week 2 man. I was cool with everything in week 1. On alpha route, there are plenty of emasculating moments like the first crazy Bonnie experience and the party with Jan+Kate. However, those were out of your control. Just because you are alpha doesn't mean other people will suddenly not be themselves. The MC's reaction to the fucked up situations are what matters and it was mostly within character in week 1. The only problem there was the DnD game where you somehow can't stand up to this basement dwelling asswipe Ted. That was hard to sit through.

Where I draw the line is the MC goin back to Bonnie's place even after the events of week 1. Then she proceeds to put you in girl panties and you get ass fucked by a strap on. There is no choice in any of this and the MC just goes along and enjoys it... why?? It's not like he couldn't overpower her and get the fuck out of there.
The patch notes say that only Bonnie's sub route is finished. I played it as well, I just think that dom/sub routes both go the sub route until the developer finishes the dom route.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The patch notes say that only Bonnie's sub route is finished. I played it as well, I just think that dom/sub routes both go the sub route until the developer finishes the dom route.
Ahhh ok that makes sense. It was so fucking jarring that I thought the dev was blazing some magic blunt himself.

Then everything cool except the Ted stuff. That guy is such a chump. MC should walk all over him and protect his weak Russian friend.

I love the writing in this game. I'm a 90s kid so all these references make me smile. The size and regularity of the updates though.... :(

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Ahhh ok that makes sense. It was so fucking jarring that I thought the dev was blazing some magic blunt himself.

Then everything cool except the Ted stuff. That guy is such a chump. MC should walk all over him and protect his weak Russian friend.

I love the writing in this game. I'm a 90s kid so all these references make me smile. The size and regularity of the updates though.... :(
And there's been some drama with the dev and another message board, so it's really discouraged him from future development. I encourage anyone who can to go pledge a couple of bucks at his Patreon, so he sees that we'd like this game to continue. ikkabod ;)

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
And there's been some drama with the dev and another message board, so it's really discouraged him from future development. I encourage anyone who can to go pledge a couple of bucks at his Patreon, so he sees that we'd like this game to continue. ikkabod ;)
What kind of drama? I'm curious.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
What kind of drama? I'm curious.
I'm not going to get into it, it was regarding the timing of his releases and their rules. I guess it wasn't really drama, more like a difference of opinion, but he just appeared to feel discouraged by some of the things they were saying to him.

Reactions: SimSallaBim

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
the 4.2 update is on svscomics
Here's the changelog so people can see if they want to find it or become a Patreon for it:

Update 0.4.2 - LATEST PATREON BUILD

-Story Progress (6,400 words)

-Will – week 2 (Sub path only)

-11 new pictures

It looks like the sub path is going to be done first.

Given how slow the servers are on that website, I'm downloading it and I'll upload it to Mega and post it here. I don't want everyone to have to wait an hour to download it, that's ridiculous.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes