demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I hate whoever created this dumb game. Beta route get high, get raped, beat and cucked, "Alpha" route get high get beat and get cucked.
That scene where after fucking seducing Jan and kissing her ass the whole game she stops you from having sex forcing you go find a condom and she turns around and fucks Gary in front of you giving him her virginity.
Naturally this "alpha" just stands there watching and then leaves crying.
This game needs a tagline "Oh you thought you were gonna get the girl? haha bitch get cucked" (n)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah, after easily losing the fight(while also having a baseball bat and him being unarmed) and literally running away like a bitch you can come back and watch Kate blowing him through the window. lol
Idk , maybe it's just me that don't understand what alpha means. o_O

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah, after easily losing the fight(while also having a baseball bat and him being unarmed) and literally running away like a bitch you can come back and watch Kate blowing him through the window. lol
yea kinda sucks, but actually more believable plot than having MC kicking all other alpha's ass in the first week. i guess plot is that MC was hurt and finally decided to man up, thus he could become an alpha male later. Every man has a story :cry: and this one could be about a loser's path to claim his crown.
and to be fair, you cant really say jan or kate was MC's gf its been less than 1 week in game when the party events happened.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone have 0.3.6? There's also an announcement that is there with the release.
Ok, so I had to get 0.3.6. I joined his Patreon, here is the newest version: . I've never uploaded here before or done anything like that, so if I did it wrong, please let me know.

Meanwhile

Jun 29, 2017
I haven't played game in a while so I don't know if that was changed but when I played I was working out a lot (without Will's "help") and actually beat Gino without a problem. I think you made some poor choices thats why it ended up like that. But on Jane's route you gonna get cucked no matter how you play.

Reactions: supermanz95

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I haven't played game in a while so I don't know if that was changed but when I played I was working out a lot (without Will's "help") and actually beat Gino without a problem. I think you made some poor choices thats why it ended up like that. But on Jane's route you gonna get cucked no matter how you play.
Please don't open that wound. lol I really liked Jane.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
how to use cheat on console after whriting SugarCube.state.active.variables
After writing that and hitting enter the console shows you a (folded) list of variables. Scroll through it to find what you want to change, for example "money" (such varibales can have different names depending on how the devs named them, obviously). Then add that to the line like this:

SugarCube.state.active.variables.money=12345

and hit enter again.

Douglas2209

Mar 18, 2019
After writing that and hitting enter the console shows you a (folded) list of variables. Scroll through it to find what you want to change, for example "money" (such varibales can have different names depending on how the devs named them, obviously). Then add that to the line like this:

SugarCube.state.active.variables.money=12345

and hit enter again.
Thanks (y)(y)(y)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Didn't this used to be in QSP? Am I hallucinating.... Oh well, doesn't matter. Coulda sworn it was QSP though.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes