bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
0.3.3 -

patch notes:
Ikkabod said:
Update:Version 0.3.3
-Jain's RPG intro scenes complete (2,300 words)
-6 new pictures (RPG)
A few things about this update... Firstly, it's very different from what you're used to in this game. I know that's a risk, but I'm hoping you like it anyways, so... fingers crossed. Just as a heads up; you won't find any sex or choices for you to make during the intro scene. This will apply to Roh's intro scene as well, but rest assured, there will be plenty of both once things get underway. Also, maybe a bit of a spoiler here... There will be some 4th wall moments when you're interacting with Ted and Ivan rather than just the RPG characters. Aside from that, I would like to have a whole different appearance to the game when you're in RPG mode, etc, but the aesthetic stuff is kind of on the back burner for now.
I really do hope you like this update and are excited for more - but if not, feel free to let me know about it.

eroIsy

Aug 11, 2017
How do I adjust money value on the console? I am new to using the console for html related content.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Link for 0.3.4.

Ikkabod said:
UPDATE: Version 0.3.4

-Roh's intro scenes (3,200 Words)

-5 New Pictures

How do I adjust money value on the console? I am new to using the console for html related content.
Don't know about the console but if you use the save to disk option, you can use Save Editor Online to edit the money value, then load from disk

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Is gay, transformation and sissification avoidable or is it forced upon the player?

Atlan

May 18, 2018
How do you get the alanhotdog.gif in the game? does anybody know?

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Is gay, transformation and sissification avoidable or is it forced upon the player?
I don't know if gay is avoidable, but if you take the Alpha route, then sissification is avoidable. Transformation is part of the game, but you either transform into an Alpha male or a Beta male, so if you take the Alpha male, you just get much stronger with a bigger dick.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I must say that I really like this game, though I wish there would be more content to it as well. So I can't wait to see it finished, though I reckon that will take quite some time, especially since it's more of a hobby/side project to an author and all the different route branches might get quite complex. Since I was more of a metalhead in that particular time period though, I'm not exactly a particular fan of rap/reggae scene in the game but oh well, we can't all have same (good) taste in music, I suppose. :p

I do wish we would have an option to make a dominant response in Kate's school bathroom scene though, since it kind seemed strange/forced to not have one. Unless my stats were perhaps too low or author just didn't get around to make a dominant option there yet?

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
I do wish we would have an option to make a dominant response in Kate's school bathroom scene though, since it kind seemed strange/forced to not have one. Unless my stats were perhaps too low or author just didn't get around to make a dominant option there yet?
IIRC you can get that scene, regardless of stats, by choosing the non-shower option in the morning before you speak to her.

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
IIRC you can get that scene, regardless of stats, by choosing the non-shower option in the morning before you speak to her.
Huh, thanks, wouldn't thought about that one unless you told me. It does seem rather counter intuitive or at least strange way of pursuing a dominant path with her though.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I hate whoever created this dumb game. Beta route get high, get raped, beat and cucked, "Alpha" route get high get beat and get cucked.
That scene where after fucking seducing Jan and kissing her ass the whole game she stops you from having sex forcing you go find a condom and she turns around and fucks Gary in front of you giving him her virginity.
Naturally this "alpha" just stands there watching and then leaves crying.
This game needs a tagline "Oh you thought you were gonna get the girl? haha bitch get cucked" (n)

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes