• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Old Voyeur Hostel [v0.6.4] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
The password is in the tyrano sav file when you save and throw that save in the save editor online, the word after "stocazzo" and for 0.3.5 it's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But ofcourse after entering it, the game freezes :( makes you wonder why this game only has 6 pages of comments :p

Reactions: MatthewM099

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Was wondering why this game was rated so poorly, then saw it was the same Dev as Dominate Them All, but that was Drunk Robot, except a different name? He did the same thing with Leisure Yacht, and it's epilogue, changed Dev names. How many Names does this Dev have? All his games got booted off Steam, so I'm guessing he just starts a project, scams some cash, then dumps it, and starts another? Shame, cause he actually has some skill with renders, if he could actually stick with a game long enough, it might be decent? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: denen and $@~

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
this game is strange... or is broken ? how you play this most confusing game...

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
new release for you, guys... Enjoy and have a nice day!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 0.3.9 don`t play this Game it have to much bugs you waste only your time !!!

The Gallery is fucked up for example Susan 16 & 21 are the same.

When you play the Game without saving all time and loading you have near 100% that the room is emty. Only after a lot of loading you get a scene and "all" time the same girl. If this blocks another girl on this time in bathroom I can`t say I won`t wunder when this is true. Why this must be random know only the producer (this is only that player waste their time !!!).

Gallery

1) Susan 1
It looks you can play Susan 1 free (it is black and you haven`t seen it in real/played free I think) when you click Gallery Pic 1 the complete gallery pic watching is crashing you must restart the game new to watch the gallery.

2) Susan 14

When you choose "Better not" you are in the normal game in the afternoon this all crashed the game you can play further the gallery is crashed and normal you are in the evening aso here restart the game new.

3) Mary 26
When you try to watch this pic and use "no matter" you get this warning: Alert The label: 'Zoom' could not be found, after this message crashes the game you must start the game new. Maybe when you choose this option in game it goes to the bug and the crash.

Please report these bugs to the producer !!!

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes