VN Others Old Voyeur Hostel [v0.6.4] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
version 0.2.5
How do you guys find out the password?
I extracted the game exe, dived into its files and it took a while of digging around but finally managed to get the password from the game script.
If you want me to get it for you, pls provide me with a copy of 0.2.5, or i can write instructions, but that will take time.

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
Is there an option to unlock the gallery?
Not that i know of.
To be honest, even the cheat is cumbersome to use, once typed, it doesn't unlock the gallery like in other games but just makes available all scenes at that time of day you access the cheat menu, so you will have to use the cheats at different times to access it all.
And it will only work for one scene, after that, you will have to go through the entire process and type in the cheat again to view a different scene.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release WIN:
New release MAC:

Have a nice day, bros!

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
Password for v0.2.5 is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this time, i remembered to write instructions :-
1) Navigate to your game folder and rename "OVH - Old Voyeur Hostel 0.x.x.exe" into "OVH - Old Voyeur Hostel 0.x.x.zip", just changing the extension at the end of the file name from "exe" to "zip". If you cannot see the extension of the exe file, go the Folder Options in your Control Panel and go to the View tab. In there, un-select "Hide extensions for known file types" and click okay. You should now be able to see the extension. You can hide the extensions again by doing this in reverse once you have finished with finding the password if that is your preference.

2) Using an extracting application of your choice (my preferred application of choice is WinRAR), extract the newly named zip file into a directory of choice. Please be aware that you shouldn't extract the zip file directly into the folder the game is located as the newly extracted files may conflict with the existing game data if you run the game so extracting into a "New Folder" or any other folder outside the game location is recommended.

3) Inside the now extracted folder, navigate to "\data\scenario\000_Mattina.ks" and rename the file to "000_Mattina.txt" in order to be able to read the game script file that contains the password to activate the cheats.

4)Open the txt file in Notepad or any text editing software of choice (my preferred application of choice is Notepad++) and navigate to the 8th line where you will find this "exp="f.Stocazzo='dudu'"". Another way is to search for "Stocazzo" using Ctrl+F.

5)The way the game is scripted is such that the game developer set the password identifier to be "f.Stocazzo" so the password should be "dudu".

6) So unless the developer changes the the identifier, and/or the location where the password is set; searching for "f.Stocazzo" in the file "000_Mattina.ks" even in future versions of the game should yield you the password.

7) I deleted everything in the extracted folder once i was done as it served no purpose and took up space but that is up to you. Remember to rename the "OVH - Old Voyeur Hostel 0.x.x.zip" from ".zip" back to ".exe" as you will not be able to run and play the game otherwise.

Reactions: der.Mat and basecap

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
What's the cheat code for OVH v0.2.0??
I tried looking for it but i could't find a v0.2.0. I even went through the developers patreon page, it jumps from v0.1.9 straight to v0.2.3.

Here are the passwords / cheats i know of

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is the game about watching the girls having sex with guys other than the MC?

Black-Draggon

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 663764

Overview:
This is a spin-off from the game DTA - Dominate Them All! by Ashley Ratajkowsky in which you'll take the role of a young guy, charged to manage a hostel near to the female college... If you like to spy cute, fresh and spicy student teens don't miss it!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-16
Release Date: 2021-09-16
Developer: Ashley Ratajkowski
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Other Game: Dominate Them All
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac
(v0.2.5): - MEGA - - -

View attachment 663766 View attachment 663763 View attachment 663760 View attachment 663761 View attachment 663762 View attachment 663765 View attachment 663759
I used the link and my browser pops several unwanted sites up and ask to download things. Don't use that link . Tank you

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes