Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Apo_Icarus said:
2 girls dealing with a detached penis...Interesting plot but not the first time the Japanese have had to deal twice with a long missile shaped object...
I get what you were going for but if your wangjangler is similar in shape to the fat man bomb you should probably see a doctor about the swelling.
Especially if its for over a period of six hours or more.
But seriously you never bet your dick or genitals on anything no matter what the possible reward. This kid had it coming and not in a good way.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Curiosity kill the cat.
1626488053174.png
Legitimately speaking, i was expecting guro when the "boy's dick send back to house" like a freshly detached bloody dick in a box
Also peer pressure bad

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hahaha Dick Dissapear -Love Japan (No one Thinks something like this :LOL:)
That Reminders me : If you Guys watched Gintama -When Gin Pisses on Cat Grave and he becomes a white CAT :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: JonnyG

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
K3NJ1 thanks for the TL! Do you have any plans on translating the other Oroboy game (RJ329629)?
Maybe...
To be fair I wasn't even supposed to do this one, I was looking for a project to do like an actual game but because it was short I said fuck it and I managed to crack it out in 1-2 days, like this is ridiculously short.
So yeah, maybe I will, maybe I won't. If I do, it won't be my next translation as I have other projects I really need to finish before that.

Reactions: dokodesuka
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes