Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
"If you urinate on the shrine gate, your dick will disappear..."
Shota decides to test this legend to see if it's true, which inevitably was.
Later that day, a package arrives at his house which contains his penis..."

So.. did he not notice his dick was gone cuz any man or boy could probably tell immediately if their dick disappeared like a magic trick. I mean he had to go pee at least one right? Maybe I'm thinking too much into this...

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
the game has Pregnancy? in one of the screenshots the Milf looks pregnant
She's pregnant but there is no sexual intercourse with her while carrying or her being impregnated. Hence, it not being tagged pregnancy.

Reactions: Stat

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Takes about 5 minutes to complete, not even really a game more like a I guess the kids call'm kinetic novels now days.

As for the kid pissing on the shrine, kids do stupid shit, kind of a prerequisite of being a kid.

Kid pees on shrine as a dare to test a local urban legend, sounds normal. When I was a kid it was a local urban legend that an abandoned house was haunted.

the game has Pregnancy? in one of the screenshots the Milf looks pregnant
That scene is from a memory, she goes to the shrine in question to get a blessing that her baby be born healthy.

"If you urinate on the shrine gate, your dick will disappear..."
Shota decides to test this legend to see if it's true, which inevitably was.
Later that day, a package arrives at his house which contains his penis..."

So.. did he not notice his dick was gone cuz any man or boy could probably tell immediately if their dick disappeared like a magic trick. I mean he had to go pee at least one right? Maybe I'm thinking too much into this...
No he didn't notice because after the first scene he disappears until the last 30 seconds or so of the game. (which is only about 5 minutes long)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
There's not much to know about this game. It's ridiculously short; a boy pees on a magical shrine dedicated to a fertility god, a penis arrives at his home and the boy is nowhere to be found. Nobody has made the connection that the penis is probably the boy transformed by a curse that can't be broken until he ejaculates. Luckily the cursed penis makes everyone around it extremely horny, so it's not long before it cums and the boy is back with a new Omara-Dick and no memory.
By the way, I'm writing this with my detached penis.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
There's not much to know about this game. It's ridiculously short; a boy pees on a magical shrine dedicated to a fertility god, a penis arrives at his home and the boy is nowhere to be found. Nobody has made the connection that the penis is probably the boy transformed by a curse that can't be broken until he ejaculates. Luckily the cursed penis makes everyone around it extremely horny, so it's not long before it cums and the boy is back with a new Omara-Dick and no memory.
By the way, I'm writing this with my detached penis.
They do know it's his penis, the mother figures it out and tells the sister.(based in part on the urban legend and flatly asking at the shrine in which she gets boned for the info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,) It says right in the game.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
They do know it's his penis, the mother figures it out and tells the sister.(based in part on the urban legend and flatly asking at the shrine in which she gets boned for the info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,) It says right in the game.
That's not what I meant.. they are saying it's his penis; I'm saying he IS the penis, because he doesn't seem to exist anywhere else. He seems to have been transformed, and I meant that nobody on this thread seemed to reach that conclusion.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game is too damn wise and deep that even the game description tells you to not be a jerk and do things you shouldn't xD

Actually giving a try because the damn overview made me laugh a lot lmao

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes