• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mystic Finally got to play through the new stuff and you did well. Haven't finished the main update yet, but I will. But... Always a but isn't there? But I'm even less of a fan of Osira now. In fact, I don't like her at all. I like Yuri. She's bat-shit and that's how I like my girls. However, the MC acted like a lil bitch when Yuri handled her business. Even though I know he isn't one. Anyway, great job and hope there's more Yuri in future episodes. Now, off to finish this up.

Glad to hear that. You will be even lesser fan in that case given the dramatic turn of events with Osira in part 2 I've uploaded a day or two ago. Eh... Yuri is ... decent-ish.

I fancy Mirai the most.

And regarding the business handling, nah, the MC ain't a chicken. There is one difference however... the people in the city have zero honor or tradition of some sort. He does.

He is not a sensless murderer, sure, he will clip you if it is needed. But if it is not? Then he does not believe killing is the way to go. If he had no principles, he would be no different than the rest of the crazy fucks in the city.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Glad to hear that. You will be even lesser fan in that case given the dramatic turn of events with Osira in part 2 I've uploaded a day or two ago. Eh... Yuri is ... decent-ish.

I fancy Mirai the most.

And regarding the business handling, nah, the MC ain't a chicken. There is one difference however... the people in the city have zero honor or tradition of some sort. He does.

He is not a sensless murderer, sure, he will clip you if it is needed. But if it is not? Then he does not believe killing is the way to go. If he had no principles, he would be no different than the rest of the crazy fucks in the city.
Mirai, yeah. Not a fan. She's hot, won't lie. Not my thing though. Which is why I took the rain check choice with her. Yuri just gets my gears going. But the way you've written the MC, it feels like Yuri won't really be much of an option going further. I hope my feelings are wrong and if not, hope that changes.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mirai, yeah. Not a fan. She's hot, won't lie. Not my thing though. Which is why I took the rain check choice with her. Yuri just gets my gears going. But the way you've written the MC, it feels like Yuri won't really be much of an option going further. I hope my feelings are wrong and if not, hope that changes.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Blasphemy. Fuckin' blasphemy!

Mirai is just as bat-shit crazy as Yuri is, just smarter and more calculated. Sandra is more akin to Yuri tho. Kinda like a weird clone.

Also, hard to say. I have few routes in my head, but we'll see how it goes. Initially I planned for Yuri to get separated from the whole Yakuza shit storm. But ah...

That leaves Aria, her sister a problem. I mean imagine if we use the MC to clip Aria, I don't think Yuri would love that one.So I am kind of... trying to brain storm some ideas here how to pull it off.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
What secret is there with Osira that Mirai revealed? Its just cut to black and all that.
Really? You missed the whole part of conversation between MC and Mirai after that quick fade? Where MC said he was manipulated from the get-go by her, etc, etc.

I am confused as to how you missed this but... Mirai told Mike that Osira has been pretty much using him, cause she has her own agenda or something. He was just the pawn in entirety, half the shit that transpired, transpired cause she was guiding the scenes behind the curtain. He was used as fooder to acomplish shit, then she'd sweep in under him and pull the rug. And he'd be expandable.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Really? You missed the whole part of conversation between MC and Mirai after that quick fade? Where MC said he was manipulated from the get-go by her, etc, etc.

I am confused as to how you missed this but... Mirai told Mike that Osira has been pretty much using him, cause she has her own agenda or something. He was just the pawn in entirety, half the shit that transpired, transpired cause she was guiding the scenes behind the curtain. He was used as fooder to acomplish shit, then she'd sweep in under him and pull the rug. And he'd be expandable.
Yes I did get that but the specifics though? From that one cut to black it immediately dawn on me that she is just using him (that one is obvious), but it didn't mention specifics?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Btw while I'm not done with the update, this game could really use more varied sex positions, longer sex scenes, dialogue while having sex and all that. There's barely any romantic parts in here aside from that one prostitute from Chapter 1 (if she really is honest, and not a snake like so many from the city). At least then, this game could use some really hot scenes that doesn't just end from 3-4 screens away just by clicking.

The girls do look good but if the sex is satisfying however, then I vote no for that.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yes I did get that but the specifics though? From that one cut to black it immediately dawn on me that she is just using him (that one is obvious), but it didn't mention specifics?
No. No specifics, that is left for later.

Btw while I'm not done with the update, this game could really use more varied sex positions, longer sex scenes, dialogue while having sex and all that. There's barely any romantic parts in here aside from that one prostitute from Chapter 1 (if she really is honest, and not a snake like so many from the city). At least then, this game could use some really hot scenes that doesn't just end from 3-4 screens away just by clicking.

The girls do look good but if the sex is satisfying however, then I vote no for that.
Right, I'll put it on my list. Also, I am not the best at writing dialogue for sex scenes I'll be honest about it. Half the time I find it fucking cringe, for once I don't talk for half an hour while I have sex myself. But hey, maybe its just me.

I'll see what I can do though, but I make no promises regarding its quality. I am not the best with coming up with some cringe shit for talk during sex.

And well, the sex scenes end when you end em. They're looped animations.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
No. No specifics, that is left for later.

Right, I'll put it on my list. Also, I am not the best at writing dialogue for sex scenes I'll be honest about it. Half the time I find it fucking cringe, for once I don't talk for half an hour while I have sex myself. But hey, maybe its just me.

I'll see what I can do though, but I make no promises regarding its quality. I am not the best with coming up with some cringe shit for talk during sex.

And well, the sex scenes end when you end em. They're looped animations.
Looped animations are fine, but add dialogue though this is still a VN and its nice to read things even at sex scenes. 3-5 looped animations will suffice or I don't know, what's the standard amount of looped animations devs uses for a sex scene anyway? I didn't really count those but some of them have longer sex scenes that I didn't notice much the number of looped animations used but I felt satisfied anyway.

Lastly, just finished the update and it'll really be nice if the MC finally gets a hold on some of the crazy people in the city. He's just been the underdog all throughout. It'll feel glorious.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Looped animations are fine, but add dialogue though this is still a VN and its nice to read things even at sex scenes. 3-5 looped animations will suffice or I don't know, what's the standard amount of looped animations devs uses for a sex scene anyway? I didn't really count those but some of them have longer sex scenes that I didn't notice much the number of looped animations used but I felt satisfied anyway.

Lastly, just finished the update and it'll really be nice if the MC finally gets a hold on some of the crazy people in the city. He's just been the underdog all throughout. It'll feel glorious.
Yep, as I said, I'll see what I can do.

And yeah, the story is changing drastically so far. Will be done.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Blasphemy. Fuckin' blasphemy!

Mirai is just as bat-shit crazy as Yuri is, just smarter and more calculated. Sandra is more akin to Yuri tho. Kinda like a weird clone.

Also, hard to say. I have few routes in my head, but we'll see how it goes. Initially I planned for Yuri to get separated from the whole Yakuza shit storm. But ah...

That leaves Aria, her sister a problem. I mean imagine if we use the MC to clip Aria, I don't think Yuri would love that one.So I am kind of... trying to brain storm some ideas here how to pull it off.
I wasn't ex-communicated from the Roman Catholic church for the samething. Didn't care then and don't care now. :ROFLMAO: I know she's your favorite, so, you're biased. :LOL:

Dialogue during sex? Dialogue takes away from the scene itself. I don't talk during sex. I'm too damn busy fucking to get words out. Except for growling and grunting. If a girl starts talking during sex, you're not doing it right and she's bored to death and wants it over and done with. Mystic please don't add dialogue during sex, if you do, make all sex optional. I mean if the bitch wants to talk during sex, may as well skip the sex and just talk. Just my 2cents.

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I wasn't ex-communicated from the Roman Catholic church for the samething. Didn't care then and don't care now. :ROFLMAO: I know she's your favorite, so, you're biased. :LOL:

Dialogue during sex? Dialogue takes away from the scene itself. I don't talk during sex. I'm too damn busy fucking to get words out. Except for growling and grunting. If a girl starts talking during sex, you're not doing it right and she's bored to death and wants it over and done with. Mystic please don't add dialogue during sex, if you do, make all sex optional. I mean if the bitch wants to talk during sex, may as well skip the sex and just talk. Just my 2cents.
Yeah, I'm biased. I stare at Mirai's tits 24/7... what chu gonna do bout it. Show me better one's, and maybe I will switch sides.

Eh... honestly, I agree. I am not fond of talking during sex. I compare it to RL honestly... as I said, I don't hold speeches of magnificence during it. Granted, there are few words here and there if we're to be realistic about it but... not... talking really?

As you said, more like fucking grunting and trying to breathe :KEK:

I mean if you look at scene with Maria at the office, I did add a single line was it two? But I added what I considered to be normal and then bang it moves back to it.

I can do stuff like that, here and there, maybe a word or two that can be considered "dirty talk" but... beyond that? I honestly don't think I have it in me to write some cringe shit.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, I'm biased. I stare at Mirai's tits 24/7... what chu gonna do bout it. Show me better one's, and maybe I will switch sides.

Eh... honestly, I agree. I am not fond of talking during sex. I compare it to RL honestly... as I said, I don't hold speeches of magnificence during it. Granted, there are few words here and there if we're to be realistic about it but... not... talking really?

As you said, more like fucking grunting and trying to breathe :KEK:

I mean if you look at scene with Maria at the office, I did add a single line was it two? But I added what I considered to be normal and then bang it moves back to it.

I can do stuff like that, here and there, maybe a word or two that can be considered "dirty talk" but... beyond that? I honestly don't think I have it in me to write some cringe shit.
You've had sex with her and probably have dream sex with her every night. Me, not so much and even though I just played through the scene I already forgot it. I think it was choiced based and I didn't bang her. If I did, I've blocked it out my memory. lol Right now, Yuri is the only one I like. Even though her tits are too damn big for my taste. I just hope you reconsider and give Yuri an actual path. If not, not much I can do about it.

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
You've had sex with her and probably have dream sex with her every night. Me, not so much and even though I just played through the scene I already forgot it. I think it was choiced based and I didn't bang her. If I did, I've blocked it out my memory. lol Right now, Yuri is the only one I like. Even though her tits are too damn big for my taste. I just hope you reconsider and give Yuri an actual path. If not, not much I can do about it.
I'll give her a path probably, the only hassle I have at the moment is... I need to think on HOW to deal with it. I'll start scrambling down some shit, see what is the best approach to this.

As for her tits... I can send her to a doctor, lower em a bit or something xD

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'll give her a path probably, the only hassle I have at the moment is... I need to think on HOW to deal with it. I'll start scrambling down some shit, see what is the best approach to this.

As for her tits... I can send her to a doctor, lower em a bit or something xD
Don't add it if it doesn't fit in. Using a hammer to bash something into place usually only works in autobody repair. :ROFLMAO:

As long as you know an amazing board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in reduction mammoplasty. Don't want a botched job. ;):D

• I just jizzed my pants

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Don't add it if it doesn't fit in. Using a hammer to bash something into place usually only works in autobody repair. :ROFLMAO:

As long as you know an amazing board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in reduction mammoplasty. Don't want a botched job. ;):D
Hmm.. any other char aside of Yuri? Wb Sandra?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Omertà [v0.7 Rework] [M.C Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,87 GB / 256 MB - Omerta-v0.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxxx GB / 241 MB - Omerta-v0.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,7% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
i finally took the time to check both ep1 and current build
tbh, Mirai and Fancisca looked much worse than og especially mirai
francisca looked ok on certain renders but thats just my opinion

while, Osira and Yuri looked much better and polished compared to Ep1
Yuri looked much better than just a crackhead from ep1

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes