• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nah sis get in problem and did not have other chance than get to ask brother she hate for help..mc kill problem and bang sister...happy ending right :LOL:
Something of the sort, yes. Though not sure about the whole ''happy ending'' part. Story is meant to be dramatic honestly.

Reactions: Morho

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Definitely...i am pretty sure that there is special place in hell for dev who are doing this content..:ROFLMAO:
Yep, seen it once. Took a peek, the screams in there were awful.

Reactions: Morho

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
was it the dev who put the ntr tag on his harem game like halfway trough and that thread became nuclear that shit was wild af :KEK:
Also dev quit and deleted everything in a matter of days
One of those yeah

Reactions: AKSHAN

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The MC look badass... the-godfather-good.gif

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ey-yo! Hope you find the addition to recap enough, I did my best with it. If you still find it lacking, please be sure to notify me. Though I doubt you'll have issue with addition to it.
Will do so, bro. I'm sure you did well putting something together for us new guys to the game. I appreciate you for doing so.

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Will do so, bro. I'm sure you did well putting something together for us new guys to the game. I appreciate you for doing so.
Don't worry bout it, toss me some feedback if you'd be willing. If anything you find lacking, give me a nudge.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omerta-0.7Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Mystic Finally got to play through the new stuff and you did well. Haven't finished the main update yet, but I will. But... Always a but isn't there? But I'm even less of a fan of Osira now. In fact, I don't like her at all. I like Yuri. She's bat-shit and that's how I like my girls. However, the MC acted like a lil bitch when Yuri handled her business. Even though I know he isn't one. Anyway, great job and hope there's more Yuri in future episodes. Now, off to finish this up.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes