3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Fun fact though, Mirai is I would dare to say even, my favorite character. I just find her witty and overall personality appealing and she is a badass.

Also, a little spoiler but yes, you can expect it I say. Cause why not... I vote for this. And my vote counts like 10 votes. Pregnant ninja is a must.

P.S: She hates being called a ninja.

Oh I wouldn't bet on that....

Osira is useful at the present moment story-vise, but once more, I'll give a little spoiler. If you played through EP2 start already, then you can see how main char is taking control of shit. His word is final, not otherwise. After all, he DOES the heavy lifting.

And later on, I wouldn't expect to see Osira that much as you think you will. Granted, you will have a choice. But I have a feeling you will ignore the said choice, which is fine by me. I fancy Mirai more anyways.

That's up to you, or rather it will be. Not up to her.
I agree, Osira need a bun in her oven too. She'll be less jealous and the morning sickness will give her something to do.

Reactions: Morho

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I agree, Osira need a bun in her oven too. She'll be less jealous and the morning sickness will give her something to do.
Way to calm the chick down, make her vomit and have intensified scent like a dog, to get double sick from half the food and shit. Your torture methods are approved.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Was that your ex? She makes the shittiest coctails.
Btw, would a narrative approach to additional recap from EP1 be alright? It will still give you pretty much all the knowledge you need, and explain how you've met chars and what you did?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Btw, would a narrative approach to additional recap from EP1 be alright? It will still give you pretty much all the knowledge you need, and explain how you've met chars and what you did?
That should be fine. I don't want the job of it to be too overwhelming. I'm an asshole, but I try not to be a fucking dick. lol

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
That should be fine. I don't want the job of it to be too overwhelming. I'm an asshole, but I try not to be a fucking dick. lol
I just finished it at this moment. Granted I wasted hours on it, but I done it. After seeing the initial recap from start, you'll get a choice to see further. I did it narrative style, with visuals from before rework. Some sections however have character interaction and dialogues, because some things can't be explained via narrative approach.

Either way, I'm done. I hope that helps you with story and you find it okay.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I just finished it at this moment. Granted I wasted hours on it, but I done it. After seeing the initial recap from start, you'll get a choice to see further. I did it narrative style, with visuals from before rework. Some sections however have character interaction and dialogues, because some things can't be explained via narrative approach.

Either way, I'm done. I hope that helps you with story and you find it okay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP. New poll, if those willing would be willing to... well vote and help me out here? Much love whoever clicks. ( First page )

1684599048824.png

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
wtf? that must be probably mistake...hand shaking...hearth stroke...or mental illness
3 votes for sister so far. 1 against. If this keeps up, the sister will be nailed harder than Jesus.

• Haha

Morho

May 16, 2023
3 votes for sister so far. 1 against. If this keeps up, the sister will be nailed harder than Jesus.
need add another vote to bring mother back to :D (not sure if she is alive but in worst case scenario u will just add two more tags) :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
need add another vote to bring mother back to :D (not sure if she is alive but in worst case scenario u will just add two more tags) :)
No. Didn't you pay attention to story, when he was talking to Osira. The MC said. "I couldn't even attend my own mother's funeral..." - "My sister, haven't seen her in five years, she hates me. Probably blames me for mother's heart condition."

So afraid that one is a no.

Morho

May 16, 2023
No. Didn't you pay attention to story, when he was talking to Osira. The MC said. "I couldn't even attend my own mother's funeral..." - "My sister, haven't seen her in five years, she hates me. Probably blames me for mother's heart condition."

So afraid that one is a no.
true that is why i tought that u would need add necrofilia to... it is sad to killing mc mom now she cant participate in fun :-(

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes