3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So, now we have to dl ep1 someplace?
Spoke on this multiple times already, it is available on Itch.io atm. Though I shit on it myself. It was horrible before rework, though if I get some requests for it, I can try and make like a... mmh... some additional gallery or something with sex scenes from EP1

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Spoke on this multiple times already, it is available on Itch.io atm. Though I shit on it myself. It was horrible before rework, though if I get some requests for it, I can try and make like a... mmh... some additional gallery or something with sex scenes from EP1
I'm not a fan of galleries and while you may "shit on it yourself" new people like me coming in on this would still like to play through it. My opinion is that it still needs to be part of the game. Otherwise, with or without the recap, new players still get lost. Especially old fucks like me.

I think I may wait to play this until the game is finished and everything is put into one file. I wish you well.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm not a fan of galleries and while you may "shit on it yourself" new people like me coming in on this would still like to play through it. My opinion is that it still needs to be part of the game. Otherwise, with or without the recap, new players still get lost. Especially old fucks like me.

I think I may wait to play this until the game is finished and everything is put into one file. I wish you well.
I'll see what I can do about putting it together eventually, but I have no intention of reworking entire EP1. Just to make myself clear on that.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'll see what I can do about putting it together eventually, but I have no intention of reworking entire EP1. Just to make myself clear on that.
I get that. But you really should put them together. I mean look at Where the heart is. Cheeky hates the early episodes, but he left them in. After all these years, he's finally decided to rework them.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I get that. But you really should put them together. I mean look at Where the heart is. Cheeky hates the early episodes, but he left them in. After all these years, he's finally decided to rework them.
Alright, I'll see what I can do. I'll probably make it a separate option to play through in the menu tho.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so is everything going to continue to be forced, i found it funny we had a choice to fuck the 1 girl but everyone else was forced

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
so is everything going to continue to be forced, i found it funny we had a choice to fuck the 1 girl but everyone else was forced
Don't fancy harem I take it? :KEK:

I mean I did tag it harem. Also, some things have to be done for sake of story I'm afraid... and this is kind of story that honestly fits the fuckery theme, just how it is. Or do you simply don't like a particular character, in which case you can tell me who and why, and I'll try not to spoil stuff too much.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont like forced harems i like to pick who is in the harem, and to be honest i dont really like most of the LIs, i thought the story was pretty interesting but not enough for me to continue if everyone is forced, but good luck like i said its an interesting story

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i dont like forced harems i like to pick who is in the harem, and to be honest i dont really like most of the LIs, i thought the story was pretty interesting but not enough for me to continue if everyone is forced, but good luck like i said its an interesting story
Fair enough. Thanks.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 2634600 I really like her. Our own pregnant ninja would be nice.
Fun fact though, Mirai is I would dare to say even, my favorite character. I just find her witty and overall personality appealing and she is a badass.

Also, a little spoiler but yes, you can expect it I say. Cause why not... I vote for this. And my vote counts like 10 votes. Pregnant ninja is a must.

P.S: She hates being called a ninja.

She can just bugger off. But I doubt Mystic will let us kick her to the curb and if he does, she'll follow through on her threat and eunuch-ize the MC.
Oh I wouldn't bet on that....

Osira is useful at the present moment story-vise, but once more, I'll give a little spoiler. If you played through EP2 start already, then you can see how main char is taking control of shit. His word is final, not otherwise. After all, he DOES the heavy lifting.

And later on, I wouldn't expect to see Osira that much as you think you will. Granted, you will have a choice. But I have a feeling you will ignore the said choice, which is fine by me. I fancy Mirai more anyways.

definitely but not sure how Osira would take it :D
That's up to you, or rather it will be. Not up to her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Fun fact though, Mirai is I would dare to say even, my favorite character. I just find her witty and overall personality appealing and she is a badass.

Also, a little spoiler but yes, you can expect it I say. Cause why not... I vote for this. And my vote counts like 10 votes. Pregnant ninja is a must.

Osira is useful at the present moment story-vise, but once more, I'll give a little spoiler. If you played through EP2 start already, then you can see how main char is taking control of shit. His word is final, not otherwise. After all, he DOES the heavy lifting.

And later on, I wouldn't expect to see Osira that much as you think you will. Granted, you will have a choice. But I have a feeling you will ignore the said choice, which is fine by me. I fancy Mirai more anyways.

I haven't played through it. I stopped because the bit I played has me a bit confused and I think I'll wait until you, if you do, add ep 1 back in.

Morho

May 16, 2023

hey cant be sure what she is thinking, but from now i got that she is not realy happy that mc is fucking other girls and i kinda like her so...harem would be nice but she is going first....

so technicaly u r responsible for learning her to share :D

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I haven't played through it. I stopped because the bit I played has me a bit confused and I think I'll wait until you, if you do, add ep 1 back in.
Right. I'll see if I can do it for the upcoming update, though a fair warning. It will impact the size alright... that being said, I will do my best to compress the living fuck out of it, but once more, I spit on it before the rework. And with my emergency compression to not bloat the game, I'd expect even shittier quality of it.

Also, the thing is that EP1 had a sandbox which I removed. So I'll have to remove all of these fucking systems... and re-arrange shit to fit the timeline, otherwise it will be confusing as fuck. But I'll do it as I said.

Just that I am not too happy about it myself, given how shit it was.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
hey cant be sure what she is thinking, but from now i got that she is not realy happy that mc is fucking other girls and i kinda like her so...harem would be nice but she is going first....

so technicaly u r responsible for learning her to share :D
Yeah, though, quoting Osira. "I get it, it is that kind of life. Drugs, alcohol, guns and women." It is not that she doesn't understand it.

Also, I'm on MC's said. It is not unusual for mobsters to have families, but let's be honest... they still go around fucking everything that moves.

Including Arthur's ex wife. Fucking toothy fairy.

Reactions: Morho

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Right. I'll see if I can do it for the upcoming update, though a fair warning. It will impact the size alright... that being said, I will do my best to compress the living fuck out of it, but once more, I spit on it before the rework. And with my emergency compression to not bloat the game, I'd expect even shittier quality of it.

Also, the thing is that EP1 had a sandbox which I removed. So I'll have to remove all of these fucking systems... and re-arrange shit to fit the timeline, otherwise it will be confusing as fuck. But I'll do it as I said.

Just that I am not too happy about it myself, given how shit it was.
Well, hmm. If it's that much trouble, maybe just expand on the recap. Or give us a short, kinetic version of it.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, hmm. If it's that much trouble, maybe just expand on the recap. Or give us a short, kinetic version of it.
Right. That would be an option, yes. In that case, I'll update the recap version. I will leave it as it is, but, I'll add an choice at the end of current recap to see additional happenings from EP1.

Though I'd appreciate if you can at least tell me briefly, vaguely even, what part of story would you want to see the most. Aside of sex scenes. Is there anything in particular interesting you, or shall I just mix a general cocktail?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Right. That would be an option, yes. In that case, I'll update the recap version. I will leave it as it is, but, I'll add an choice at the end of current recap to see additional happenings from EP1.

Though I'd appreciate if you can at least tell me briefly, vaguely even, what part of story would you want to see the most. Aside of sex scenes. Is there anything in particular interesting you, or shall I just mix a general cocktail?
Surprise me, bartender. :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes