3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
well as sayed third is little bit much for poor ass as me, so 1-2...beeing mod was geting u for 0-1 but i realy liked your games so far and there was not exactly much diference in 1-2 :D

seriously bigger spread could u maybe give u more patrons...
Bigger spread?

And eh... I honestly think EP1 was utter shit in terms of writing, graphics especially.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Bigger spread?

And eh... I honestly think EP1 was utter shit in terms of writing, graphics especially.
by spread i tought (in my curency)tier 1 - 120 krowns, 2 - 230, 3 - 1 150, 4 - 2300 :D but it is not probably so important

now i am realy going to sleep will hate myself in morning ...bye

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
by spread i tought (in my curency)tier 1 - 120 krowns, 2 - 230, 3 - 1 150, 4 - 2300 :D but it is not probably so important

now i am realy going to sleep will hate myself in morning ...bye
Ay, have a good one mate.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
So does ep1 get a rework now or will it only stay as a recap?

I wouldn't like it to play now with the recap which spoils the whole ep1
only to see that the next update will be an ep1 rework x)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So does ep1 get a rework now or will it only stay as a recap?

I wouldn't like it to play now with the recap which spoils the whole ep1
only to see that the next update will be an ep1 rework x)
I don't think I have time required, nor mental strength to be honest to do that much work for that part, I busted my ass heavily to do this as it is.

That being said, you can always go to my Itch page and grab EP1 there. I don't recommend it, but you can. Just for sake of story I guess if you're into it.

wait so since this is a rework we cant play episode 1? when i start the game it just gives a short summary of episode 1 and goes straight into episode 2.Which is cool and all,will be back after finishing it to give my own opinion,Keep doing the good work i like it so far.
No, you can't. Unless you will go to my itch, where I left it for now. You can grab it there if you want to try it, but I keep repeating myself here a lot... I don't recomment it, and with the recap there is no need for it. You can get straight into the story tbh.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
I don't think I have time required, nor mental strength to be honest to do that much work for that part, I busted my ass heavily to do this as it is.

That being said, you can always go to my Itch page and grab EP1 there. I don't recommend it, but you can. Just for sake of story I guess if you're into it.
That's fully understandable, just wanted to know if it would have been better to wait till you remade ep1 or not :D
So as i take it from your post it's not something you planned for the foreseeable future so i won't wait and will just go on with my first playthrough.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
That's fully understandable, just wanted to know if it would have been better to wait till you remade ep1 or not :D
So as i take it from your post it's not something you planned for the foreseeable future so i won't wait and will just go on with my first playthrough.
Not for foreseeable future, my plan is to wrap this EP2 and finish Omerta with it. Well, partially finish it. Its supposed to be in two parts ( sequel basically ).

I got background Sci Fi project, and Strings of Fate that I have to get back after release of Sci-Fi one. So I am honestly all over the place atm.

Luckily you have no need for EP1 with the recap and rework. It gives plenty info for you to get on, and into the story without much of a fuss.

Reactions: Aech01

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Giving this a try. Haven't finished the content yet, but game feels a bit femdom-ish. Not saying it is. Anyway, is Osira the main LI or can we dump her at some point?

Morho

May 16, 2023
Giving this a try. Haven't finished the content yet, but game feels a bit femdom-ish. Not saying it is. Anyway, is Osira the main LI or can we dump her at some point?
not sure but why would u want dump osira? :D yep she is bitching about mc fucking other girls and after end he will need stop (probably) but as gf she is lovely :)

edited:

and after all we have long developing before us so i hope that she will learn share in future :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
not sure but why would u want dump osira? :D yep she is bitching about mc fucking other girls and after end he will need stop (probably) but as gf she is lovely :)
I'm just not a fan of her. Too fucking bossy and talks about rewards for being a good boy. Which is why it feels femdom-ish and that's just not my thing.

Morho

May 16, 2023
I'm just not a fan of her. Too fucking bossy and talks about rewards for being a good boy. Which is why it feels femdom-ish and that's just not my thing.
:unsure:could be... but from my point of wiev she is taking mc more as partner and motivatate him not as some beta, slave, atc...so not much femdom feelings

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
:unsure:could be... but from my point of wiev she is taking mc more as partner and motivatate him not as some beta, slave, atc...so not much femdom feelings
This is actually accurate. Compared to EP1, ( :spitsbeforerework: ). MC is way more dominant and pretty much makes rules and decides on shit.

I wouldn't agree she is femdom tbh. And yeah, her bossy-ish personality is there for a reason, though that changes as shit go.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Omertà [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 91mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Did the rework remove all the sex scenes? I just started playing and every female we talk to mentions how we been fucking them but I'm like when? :KEK:
Damn even she doing it.
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Did the rework remove all the sex scenes? I just started playing and every female we talk to mentions how we been fucking them but I'm like when? :KEK:
Damn even she doing it.
View attachment 2634291

Didn't remove them, they're present in EP1. Though it would make no sense to repeat every sex scene in recap :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes