3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is Episode 1 in the 0.6 download or is it a separate download?
It is separate, and not available here. Though I still kept it on itch.io, BUT.... honestly you don't need it. Just watch the recap and what not. It is enough for you to get into the story. EP1 is fucking trash IMO. I sucked ass heavily back then.

Reactions: Alex5280

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I think it is not needed. Just go with the VN/Choices kind of style instead.
I like that the dev is willing to listen and adapt to sensible requests.

I haven't tried it yet. View attachment 2631847 I don't normally play HS games, but when I do, it better be good, or I'll be pissed. :ROFLMAO: keep it top shelf, my friends.

JK.
Mystic
I like your attitude.

I'm always willing to listen and adapt, as long as I am dealt with in reasonable and civil manner mate.

Yeah, do try. Rework tho, fuck EP1 trash xD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Omerta-0.6Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I liked EP1, but I know that its remake will kick more asses than a nun in a orphanage

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Morho

May 16, 2023
and now i am confused :D finaly got to play it but after intro it say episode 2....is there some episode 1 to play before?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
and now i am confused :D finaly got to play it but after intro it say episode 2....is there some episode 1 to play before?
There is, but it is old, and shit. It is not required for you to get into the story. Hence the whole recap at intro, I think that is enough for you to get the story. Its available on Itch.io, but once more, it sucks compared to rework.

Morho

May 16, 2023
There is, but it is old, and shit. It is not required for you to get into the story. Hence the whole recap at intro, I think that is enough for you to get the story. Its available on Itch.io, but once more, it sucks compared to rework.
oh u r moderator...

well i will trus u on that shit part and will go with recap intro, but now i am divided...game looks realy good and wanted support, found out that i played your another game and liked it to...but u know i am not much fan of staff here :D

edited:btw just little tip, i have little problem with slow text progression...dont know if i will explain right but each new batch of text is "dellayed" if u know what i mean....would be nice to not waste time by waiting for it :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
oh u r moderator...

well i will trus u on that shit part and will go with recap intro, but now i am divided...game looks realy good and wanted support, found out that i played your another game and liked it to...but u know i am not much fan of staff here :D
Glad you enjoyed it. And eh... I am not sure what to comment on that one mate. I mean... a lot of people aren't, though a lot of people are at fault for their stuff round here. Mods enforce the rules, we don't make em.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Glad you enjoyed it. And eh... I am not sure what to comment on that one mate. I mean... a lot of people aren't, though a lot of people are at fault for their stuff round here. Mods enforce the rules, we don't make em.
yep until they mostly not, and act on crybabie reports marking it by troll or controversial atc...doesnt even mind to explain what is real problem just send "instant" ctrl+c,ctrl+v explanation (each time same) with threating of ban :D

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
yep until they mostly not, and act on crybabie reports marking it by troll or controversial atc...doesnt even mind to explain what is real problem just send "instant" ctrl+c,ctrl+v explanation (each time same) with threating of ban :D
I like to think I maintain quite neutral ground. But up to you to believe what you want chief. Anyways, hope you enjoy further content.

Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
I like to think I maintain quite neutral ground. But up to you to believe what you want chief. Anyways, hope you enjoy further content.
hey i must say that i even did not know that u r mod before :D so u r probably ok at least when we did not chatch up before :D

i hope so, so far it is good, just that slow text is little bit annoying

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
hey i must say that i even did not know that u r mod before :D so u r probably ok at least when we did not chatch up before :D

i hope so, so far it is good, just that slow text is little bit annoying
Well, sadly can't all be perfect :KEK:

• Haha

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Omertà [v0.6] [Rework] [M.C Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Morho

May 16, 2023
Well, sadly can't all be perfect :KEK:
not exactly thing what would make me stop play, but just little bit annoing, from what i saw it is worst mostly when character on 30 pictures is only moving by mounth...but it can be solved by double click :)

btw that is big amount from third tier :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
not exactly thing what would make me stop play, but just little bit annoing, from what i saw it is worst mostly when character on 30 pictures is only moving by mounth...but it can be solved by double click :)

btw that is big amount from third tier :)
Ah, thanks for support if that was you.

Yeah well, I like to have bunch of renders, facial expressions especially cause it conveys a lot of stuff.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Ah, thanks for support if that was you.

Yeah well, I like to have bunch of renders, facial expressions especially cause it conveys a lot of stuff.
well as sayed third is little bit much for poor ass as me, so 1-2...beeing mod was geting u for 0-1 but i realy liked your games so far and there was not exactly much diference in 1-2 :D

seriously bigger spread could u maybe give u more patrons...

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes