3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Omerta [v0.4] [M.C Games] crunched

Info: I will add a HQ version later.

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,39 GB / 127 MB - Omerta-v0.4-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: x,xx GB / 121 MB - Omerta-v0.4-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 122 MB - Omerta-v0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~9,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to see Sauron still tortures you and forces you to make these, Smeagol.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Omertà [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port

- 91mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: xDaiLo

Jestru

Apr 21, 2021
Omertà [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

- 163mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Link leads to other games download.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Fuck.. first time I've ever Patreoned a game just off the Developer Notes:

Starting the game now...

Edit: And a decent game.. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to much more. Kudos M.C Games

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Fuck.. first time I've ever Patreoned a game just off the Developer Notes:

Starting the game now...

Edit: And a decent game.. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to much more. Kudos M.C Games
Glad you've liked it, granted there are some rough edges and shit that could be better imo but oh well, all in good time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Omertà [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

- 163mb

Link is updated

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Omertà [v0.5] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 129 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 115 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP!

Yes, it is me. No, the game is not abandoned. Chill the hell out :KEK: - anyways, just a brief notification that with Strings of Fate project first EP soon coming to an end, the rotation falls back onto Omerta and EP2 of it. I've reworked every character so far, graphical changes will be heavily noticable and visible ( quality up, not down of course ). The story is also adapted, changed for the better.

One important thing is that, given the rework from ground up (which is a lot ) , the update will come as a standalone package, and not addition to previous game files. I will however create a choice where you ( player ) can choose to see recap and be reminded of events and what happened etc, or if you remember it just skip onto the EP2 start.

I'll also leave you with a render that is certainly notable in difference when it comes to graphics!

Reworked Osira ( Graphical Changes):

Osira_WP1.png

Toodles.​

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump. With SoF Ep1 wrap up, my focus and attention is now fully on Episode 2 and Rework of Omerta.

However, I'd like to know a little thing as I started working on it already. So if you would please take few seconds of your time to vote on the poll regarding the rework of the game in the thread. Head for first page I guess or something.

1684080857049.png

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump. V0.6 EP2- Start will be available soon, I've also wanted to note that due to votes ( few perhaps, but they're only one's and as such I will remove the free roam aspect of the game, the EP2 will come as VN / Choice style EP rather than free roam. )

This honestly makes it easier for me personally to focus on updates and content, rather then mess with programming so you can expect content one after another, in quite a rapid suscession.

See y soon.

main_menu.png

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Prostitution tag factors in because there is a character who you meet at start, Eva that is, and she is a prostitute when you meet her. There are also other prostitutes that player can chose to sleep with later down the line.
are we able to fully avoid a sexual/romantic relationship with eva/other prostitutes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
are we able to fully avoid a sexual/romantic relationship with eva/other prostitutes
Answer is a resounding yes. Though, it is very important for me to note that Eva WAS a hooker at EP1 when you met her first time. But after that one time sleeping with MC, storywise she stopped with prostitution, devoting herself to college and part-time jobs. This is a minor spoiler, but I don't mind placing it here just to avoid some confusions that people seem to have about her character.

She pops about briefly in EP2, but you can chose to refuse her advances ecetera, ecetera if you so want.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump - Omerta related:

Reactions: zARRR

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUUMPPP!

And here we go ladies and gents, after some fat exhaustion working on this. It is finally here, new and shiny. V0.6 features EP2 start, story rework, graphic rework. Badass music and lots of dead bodies. There is nearly 3 hours worth content, so hope you enjoy it.

zEndScreen.png g8.png g4.png e29.png

Reactions: zARRR

Morho

May 16, 2023
looks interesting but i must ask....what kind of prostitution? are some mc love interests prostitutes? and if yes can we avoid them?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
looks interesting but i must ask....what kind of prostitution? are some mc love interests prostitutes? and if yes can we avoid them?
Eva begins as prostitute but later drops the job and yes it can be avoided

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
No, MC's love interests are not prostitutes. The tag prostitution is there because MC sleeps with a hooker at start of the game. Or at least that shit happened before rework. Though that said character is not his love interest... and honestly given with rework, you really don't have to worry about this anymore.

Maybe her char pops up again, but if you don't want to do anything with her character who is NOT a hooker anymore. You can avoid this via a choice.

Morho

May 16, 2023
No, MC's love interests are not prostitutes. The tag prostitution is there because MC sleeps with a hooker at start of the game. Or at least that shit happened before rework. Though that said character is not his love interest... and honestly given with rework, you really don't have to worry about this anymore.

Maybe her char pops up again, but if you don't want to do anything with her character who is NOT a hooker anymore. You can avoid this via a choice.
thx i just saw that tag so was afraid little...will try later..hopely later in night today after work :D cant wait, looked good

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
thx i just saw that tag so was afraid little...will try later..hopely later in night today after work :D cant wait, looked good
Thank you. And yeah, busted my balls. Rework is 100 percent better!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes