3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So if there's no NTR whatsoever how does prostitution tag factor in? None of the main girls are prostitutes, it's just a side thing or what? Not sure which definition of NTR we're operating under, the strict "virgins who will never ever have sex with anyone other than the player" or the loose "has had sex with other guys but wont go so far as to take a creampie from a fat ugly bastard while the player watches and wallows in his impotence" definition.
Prostitution tag factors in because there is a character who you meet at start, Eva that is, and she is a prostitute when you meet her. There are also other prostitutes that player can chose to sleep with later down the line.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Started the game and just finished the update, and I must say Mystic Osira is definitely my favorite girl (despite us only getting to know 5 girls till now). Really loving her banter with the MC & their relationship seem to be the most unique out of them all. :love:
By the way how many LIs in total are planned for this game?
Obviously, there's Osira, Eva, Aria, Yuri, but given the game's trailer, I'd imagine there's Jessica, Francisca, Zita, Lulu.
So would that make..... 8 main LIs?

If so, heh, that's a pretty good number (and I do wonder whether there will be some side girls, who have some funsie scenes with MC, but not really have as much dedicated routes like the main girls).

Quite digging the world that you're building around with this game, at first it seemed to start small, yet more and more it got expanded to new places, with new characters/groups.
Getting to know Yakuza (with Aria, & Yuri) has been very interesting, and here's hoping we get to find more about other Crime Families, or other hitman groups also.

All in all, quite enjoyed the game, and will definitely keep my eye on the thread for future updates.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lunar517 and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Started the game and just finished the update, and I must say@Mystic Osira is definitely my favorite girl (despite us only getting to know 5 girls till now). Really loving her banter with the MC & their relationship seem to be the most unique out of them all. :love:
By the way how many LIs in total are planned for this game?
Obviously, there's Osira, Eva, Aria, Yuri, but given the game's trailer, I'd imagine there's Jessica, Francisca, Zita, Lulu.
So would that make..... 8 main LIs?

If so, heh, that's a pretty good number (and I do wonder whether there will be some side girls, who have some funsie scenes with MC, but not really have as much dedicated routes like the main girls).

Quite digging the world that you're building around with this game, at first it seemed to start small, yet more and more it got expanded to new places, with new characters/groups.
Getting to know Yakuza (with Aria, & Yuri) has been very interesting, and here's hoping we get to find more about other Crime Families, or other hitman groups also.

All in all, quite enjoyed the game, and will definitely keep my eye on the thread for future updates.
Thanks, glad to hear you've enjoyed it. And yep, Osira's best. ( I shouldn't be saying that but I have to, can steal my sig if you want :KEK: )

That'd make 8 in total, yes, albeit I am not sure to what extent will their relationship go. I mean given the fact I had planned a harem route possible, I suppose that would be specification of the extent of it.

Oh yeah, absolutely, there will be side girls. Kind of what happened with Eva at first but yeah, you can pick to have fun or not like you could in update with Aria's sister.

Yep, my intent was to start small and then expand. Thanks once again, glad you've enjoyed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
looks good so far, haven't finished yet. Are there more Li on the way? cuz so far, we got a clingy hooker (not into her), a crazy lady, and 1 mysterious friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
looks good so far, haven't finished yet. Are there more Li on the way? cuz so far, we got a clingy hooker (not into her), a crazy lady, and 1 mysterious friend.
Crazy lady, which one is crazy exactly? A lot of them are. :KEK:

And yeah, don't worry about it. More on the way.

Reactions: Professor Black

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Noice one dev, played it blindly and maybe because of the writing style or the layout and hints kinda confirming it I knew it was from the same dev as ISOR.
Maybe the way the dialogues are presented, character's expressions or something else but anyway I like it.
Don't know if that's something super good but you've got a recognizable style yourself, keep'er movin'.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Noice one dev, played it blindly and maybe because of the writing style or the layout and hints kinda confirming it I knew it was from the same dev as ISOR.
Maybe the way the dialogues are presented, character's expressions or something else but anyway I like it.
Don't know if that's something super good but you've got a recognizable style yourself, keep'er movin'.
Thanks, appreciated.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Good sized update. It pretty much doubled the playtime with just one route done but there is another route which I'm guessing will branch more and more down the road.

I would keep two or three save files starting where it says the choice to stay with Yuri or leave since that's where the choices start affecting the story. The third save file would be sitting on that choice since multiple choices combined could do different things when added together and you'd have to do an extra save file for any story choices in future updates if you want to see the outcomes.

Yuri is starting to put up some competition to Osira supremacy. She is crazy and calculated and I like that.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lunar517 and Mystic

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So if there's no NTR whatsoever how does prostitution tag factor in? None of the main girls are prostitutes, it's just a side thing or what? Not sure which definition of NTR we're operating under, the strict "virgins who will never ever have sex with anyone other than the player" or the loose "has had sex with other guys but wont go so far as to take a creampie from a fat ugly bastard while the player watches and wallows in his impotence" definition.

How? How could prostitution EVER fall under NTR, UNLESS it's your girlfriend and one of her clients fucks her so good that she doesn't care about you anymore as long as he keeps on fucking her? And you are powerless to stop her, but crazy jealous?
When you have someone running as a hooker, that's not NTR, BECAUSE YOU WANT her to work as a prostitute.
Even if you loved watching her getting fucked, it still wouldn't be NTR, it would be cucking.

This is the definition of the NTR tag for F95zone:
"NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] "

Anything outside that definition is NOT NTR by the site standards, even if a group of users here has made up their own definition of the term.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
How? How could prostitution EVER fall under NTR, UNLESS it's your girlfriend and one of her clients fucks her so good that she doesn't care about you anymore as long as he keeps on fucking her? And you are powerless to stop her, but crazy jealous?
When you have someone running as a hooker, that's not NTR, BECAUSE YOU WANT her to work as a prostitute.
Even if you loved watching her getting fucked, it still wouldn't be NTR, it would be cucking.

This is the definition of the NTR tag for F95zone:
"NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] "

Anything outside that definition is NOT NTR by the site standards, even if a group of users here has made up their own definition of the term.
Well, either way questioning me about NTR is useless. I've been here for quite a while, and if anything it should be well known by now that I do not create such content.

Reactions: botc76

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, either way questioning me about NTR is useless. I've been here for quite a while, and if anything it should be well known by now that I do not create such content.
I think just that it’s so amazingly funny that everything on this site falls into the NTR conversation.
NTR was never avoidable in the first place :KEK:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think just that it’s so amazingly funny that everything on this site falls into the NTR conversation.
NTR was never avoidable in the first place :KEK:
I find it admirably that you can find the fun in that. Most of the time it drives me up the walls.

Reactions: zARRR and Mystic

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I find it admirably that you can find the fun in that. Most of the time it drives me up the walls.
Call it a survivor instinct, in some moments they also get through my nerves, but if I had to deal with it each time, my lifespan on this site would have been as long as a fly during a thunderstorm.

Intopic comment uuuh Eva may be dethroned by Francisca

Reactions: botc76

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Call it a survivor instinct, in some moments they also get through my nerves, but if I had to deal with it each time, my lifespan on this site would have been as long as a fly during a thunderstorm.

Intopic comment uuuh Eva may be dethroned by Francisca
Francisca is le milf. Her husband is also a jackass, I'm sure he won't mind if we snatch her... clearly he can't do the job properly.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and botc76

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Omertà [v0.3] [M.C Games] Compressed

Original Size: 1.20 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 128 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Whoa, this one's a bit of a sleeper and a keeper. Excellent dialogue and the plot is starting to thicken.....

• I just jizzed my pants

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Omertà [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 144mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes