3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legislat

Sep 1, 2019
Hey! Its not working for me for some reason. Fresh start in 0.2. Ignoring it does not help, more errors to follow.

Reactions: sdfa

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
mystic is quite the productive dev, there aren’t any milking menaces around
Productive indeed.

Hey! Its not working for me for some reason. Fresh start in 0.2. Ignoring it does not help, more errors to follow.
Oh for god's sake, not one update I can upload without some shit going to hell. Yeah, I see where the issue is. I'm on it ASAP. Will probably need to reupload from my end.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Omerta-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nope, you'll need to re-do that. I am uploading it again, game got bugged to hell and beyond. Fixed shit.

Reactions: derpdurp

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Alright, every fucking bug squashed. ( Unless I am blind. ) - I've also compressed it so it is not over 1GB anymore ( For now at least ) - Mega.nz available till mirrors are done, sorry about that, rushing is devil's work.

Daxter250 - Can do it again now yourself.

Legislat - Can play update now yourself, need to re-dl. Sorry once again.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Omerta... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, this is nice and all... but it's "omertà". If you write "omerta", then I'll pronounce it "omèrta" or "òmerta".

And yes, that's ortography for you. And yes, since I'm Italian I'm laughing loud out.

:LOL:

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Never played this game before but it crashes when I hit play from the main menu.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 49, in <module>
Exception: Screen quick_menu is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 49, in script
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 49, in <module>
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in input
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3573, in interact_core
    renpy.display.screen.show_overlay_screens(suppress_overlay)
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1469, in show_overlay_screens
    show_screen(i)
  File "Omerta-v0.2-win\Omerta-v0.2-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen quick_menu is not known.

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Omerta v0.2

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Omerta... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, this is nice and all... but it's "omertà". If you write "omerta", then I'll pronounce it "omèrta" or "òmerta".

And yes, that's ortography for you. And yes, since I'm Italian I'm laughing loud out.

:LOL:
What, gonna order a hit on me for not using that letter a? :KEK: And yeah, yeah, I already know. My ear talked about it already, I fixed it when it comes to mention in the writing.

Never played this game before but it crashes when I hit play from the main menu.
Yeah, I know. I just fixed all the shit and re-uploaded it. You'll have to DL it again, I provided Mega.nz at first page again.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Can you please put v0.2 of the gamein the same "-pc.zip" format so that I can play it? Thank you (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Can you please put v0.2 of the gamein the same "-pc.zip" format so that I can play it? Thank you (y)
I've used 7zip to compress it. You can still unpack 7z with softwares like winrar if you have it?

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 2004624

Overview:
You're enjoying the night life, women, fast cars and loads of cash. Everything seems to be going your way, until life decides otherwise . All it takes is one stray bullet, one stray person, one mistake for everything to go down hill.

After losing everything and being thrown in prison you once again breathe in the fresh air of freedom, for a second chance. But the past still clings to you. Will you leave everything you lost behind, or once again try to claw back at what you’ve lost.

Of course your choice is the second! With a promise and drive you’re back at it once again, will you make the same mistake or will you take the opportunity to change your outcome.

In the city of sins, there is only one desire that matters, and it’s your heart’s desire.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-27
Release Date: 2022-09-27
Developer: M.C Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Planned Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GOFILE - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN - WETRANSFER - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 2000505 View attachment 2000506 View attachment 2000507 View attachment 2000509 View attachment 2000510 View attachment 2000511 View attachment 2000512 View attachment 2000513 View attachment 2000515 View attachment 2068112 View attachment 2068113 View attachment 2068116
Game crashes immediately after hitting play and is unplayable in its current state when trying to play under Windows 7.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Omerta [v0.2 Fix] [M.C Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 786 MB / 152 MB - Omerta-v0.2-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: xxx MB / 146 MB - Omerta-v0.2-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 147 MB - Omerta-v0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~19,3% of the original size, image/video quality 90% (png 95%)/90%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
So if there's no NTR whatsoever how does prostitution tag factor in? None of the main girls are prostitutes, it's just a side thing or what? Not sure which definition of NTR we're operating under, the strict "virgins who will never ever have sex with anyone other than the player" or the loose "has had sex with other guys but wont go so far as to take a creampie from a fat ugly bastard while the player watches and wallows in his impotence" definition.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Game crashes immediately after hitting play and is unplayable in its current state when trying to play under Windows 7.
As I said, need to re-DL it. I had to fix it and upload it again.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes