3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked the game but I had as nearly a good time reading all the comments! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, they offer you a reason if they take away a review. I had a bad review on one of the most popular games here (not saying which but my name is really Dick so I am being one) taken away. Reason: It was 197 words and not 200! And I'm not allowed to add 3 as I'm blocked from making a comment now. Funny part, I've seen shorter than mine but they are 5* so they remain. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I liked the game but I had as nearly a good time reading all the comments! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, they offer you a reason if they take away a review. I had a bad review on one of the most popular games here (not saying which but my name is really Dick so I am being one) taken away. Reason: It was 197 words and not 200! And I'm not allowed to add 3 as I'm blocked from making a comment now. Funny part, I've seen shorter than mine but they are 5* so they remain. :devilish:
Have you reported them? If you do, then it's likely that these reviews will be removed.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Have you reported them? If you do, then it's likely that these reviews will be removed.
No I haven't done that, as I don't really think it's worth it. Still I think it's a little unfair that you don't have any chance to correct a mistake like that. If it had been taken away for other reasons, like unproper language, verbal abuse and stuff like that, I can understand you'll get blocked from making a new review. But 3 words too short...:rolleyes:

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
No I haven't done that, as I don't really think it's worth it.
I think you should if it bothers you. It would grant mods an opportunity to show us mod abuse how fair they are.

Still I think it's a little unfair that you don't have any chance to correct a mistake like that. If it had been taken away for other reasons, like unproper language, verbal abuse and stuff like that, I can understand you'll get blocked from making a new review. But 3 words too short...:rolleyes:
Dunno the context, but if we take this in isolation, then yeah it sounds bad.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

Thanks, and yeah sometimes some mad men tend to pop around.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes