3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Mystic not sure if its been mentioned but saw a few fixes for you on the 3rd run.. Aria's name popping up as dialogue spoken during the Eva morning bj... and when talking to aria in the car (more specific at curbside she called him Mike? i think it was

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
Interested to see where this one goes. I like the models so far. The English is a little rough, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully there aren't too many of my own typos/mistakes in my post correcting your typos/mistakes. That's always embarrassing.

I also have what will probably be the weirdest question you've ever been asked about your games. In the trailer Osira is smoking an all-white cigarette, while Lulu is smoking a cigarette with a cork tip. Was this a deliberate design choice or did you just grab whatever asset was handy?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
ok 3rd time playthrough.. Eva is still my fav lol
Oh really? You'll get STD from that one, be careful. :WeSmart:

Mystic not sure if its been mentioned but saw a few fixes for you on the 3rd run.. Aria's name popping up as dialogue spoken during the Eva morning bj... and when talking to aria in the car (more specific at curbside she called him Mike? i think it was
Yes, I was already notified of this. Fixed it already. Just the typical issue with me that I work fast and due to that speed I become inaccurate, and yeah, I saw that as well, used default name when I was writing instead of player choice. I got it handled no worries!

Interested to see where this one goes. I like the models so far. The English is a little rough, though.
Hopefully there aren't too many of my own typos/mistakes in my post correcting your typos/mistakes. That's always embarrassing.

I also have what will probably be the weirdest question you've ever been asked about your games. In the trailer Osira is smoking an all-white cigarette, while Lulu is smoking a cigarette with a cork tip. Was this a deliberate design choice or did you just grab whatever asset was handy?
Yeah, well aware that my English isn't on a level. Not being my main language that is it is to be expected really. But thank you for taking your time to go through crap, I'll grab the files and see what you did and change shit if it requires such.

As for your question, yeah, it was. Wasn't the case of assets. It is kind of odd question though!

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Middle finger selfie, but still selfie non the less. You saw some of her skin of her tits. That counts!
Fuuuuuuuuuuck... i knew i should of actually clicked on the photo.. i just assumed it was just her being flippant (literally) to him.. ok 4th playthrough here i come lol

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Fuuuuuuuuuuck... i knew i should of actually clicked on the photo.. i just assumed it was just her being flippant (literally) to him.. ok 4th playthrough here i come lol
Yeah, you can click those pics on the phone to get a full screenie!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Come on, you got to side with me here. Look at all these heretics here!
Give up Mystic, you are surrounded, even Avaron has you by the neck…
That’s why Eva is best girl
Edit: oh great, tactical retreat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Come on, you got to side with me here. Look at all these heretics here!
Didn't say I disagreed hunny, just said you shouldn't have favourite children.

You brought them into the world, love them equally.

Spread the love to everyone.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes