3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
just trow every single female that a family can have also lets cuck our dad,uncle,brother,cousins etc xD ok now being serious Im more than happy with pregnancy, harem and the possibility to have netori in the future (lets steal someone pregnant wife now that we are at it xD) I cant wait to play this game btw by seeing pic 10 will the game have famous females characters from games?
Why steal pregnant wives if you can make em pregnant yourself? :WeSmart:

As for your other question, mm...who knows. I tend to do stuff like that from time to time, my policy is if they're hot they're in. But it also depends on people really, I get a lot of requests for someone specific so I tend to shove it in there if situation allows it.

I don’t know what the sims have you played, but it must have been an high ass quality model one if you compare it to this.

My fucking point exactly, like, if he even bothered to DL the game and get to first sex scene with Eva... like... are you fucking blind? Do you see the textures on that bitch?

Reactions: Kalsan and zARRR

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
joe powa

I can see you being the supreme being I am. :KEK:

But no buddy, that is not the end of content for intro. Check the quest log, the icon with letter Q in top right corner of the screen.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
joe powa

I can see you being the supreme being I am. :KEK:

But no buddy, that is not the end of content for intro. Check the quest log, the icon with letter Q in top right corner of the screen.
yeah my bad didn't see it at first,

Hell my view isn't better with the age.....

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
yeah my bad didn't see it at first,

Hell my view isn't better with the age.....
I feel you there my friend, I feel you. I'm getting too old myself : (

End of intro is after Eva spends the night in the hotel room, last scene with her is blowjob in the morning. Just so you know when you hit it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lanthander

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Opening cinematic was amazing.. the setting the characters all good its just something off about the look of the mc.. aside from that i dont see where the 'looks shit' comments comes from as its visually much better than a lot of fast release vns and from looking at the patreon feed i'm guessing this is something in development for a while

• Love
Reactions: KingBan and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Opening cinematic was amazing.. the setting the characters all good its just something off about the look of the mc.. aside from that i dont see where the 'looks shit' comments comes from as its visually much better than a lot of fast release vns and from looking at the patreon feed i'm guessing this is something in development for a while
Finally, some positive shit for once. Not sure I understand either where the fucking Sims comes into question here.

Mmh, I'll see what I can do regarding that... in truth it is very difficult for me to know what to do, since "something off" doesn't specify it... but eh... I'll try something, I don't know. Honestly I am just fucking glad he isn't like %99 of HS and HS2 characters.

So far all the fucking games made in these use typical Japanese shit. I went with completely opposite... only Japanese looking characters in here are fucking Yakuza so far.

As for been in development for a while? In all honesty? I put this together in less than a month lol, I just went berserker at it. SO I am well aware I can improve it more, and I'll surely do that bit by bit as I go.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
also question.. will the sound fx and music be added at some point.. after a good opening the silent movie that followed felt a bit deflated from its opening cinematic

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
also question.. will the sfx and music be added at some point.. after a good opening the silent movie that followed felt a bit deflated from its opening cinematic
Well specify sfx and music. There is also music at club scene with Aria no? There is also the shower sound effect in the morning with Eva, phone ringing. I'll add those as I can... but if you can specify it for me some more I'd be grateful.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Finally, some positive shit for once. Not sure I understand either where the fucking Sims comes into question here.

Mmh, I'll see what I can do regarding that... in truth it is very difficult for me to know what to do, since "something off" doesn't specify it... but eh... I'll try something, I don't know. Honestly I am just fucking glad he isn't like %99 of HS and HS2 characters.

So far all the fucking games made in these use typical Japanese shit. I went with completely opposite... only Japanese looking characters in here are fucking Yakuza so far.

As for been in development for a while? In all honesty? I put this together in less than a month lol, I just went berserker at it. SO I am well aware I can improve it more, and I'll surely do that bit by bit as I go.
I wouldnt worry too much about mc its probably just like most new read VNs just takes a few chapters to get used to them.. personally he reminds me of richard gere lol

• Haha

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Well specify sfx and music. There is also music at club scene with Aria no? There is also the shower sound effect in the morning with Eva, phone ringing. I'll add those as I can... but if you can specify it for me some more I'd be grateful.
sounds of traffic, bustling or night city streets noise, rev of engine when in cars its small shitty stuff but it seems to enhance the audio senses when reading the scene

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
sounds of traffic, bustling or night city streets noise, rev of engine when in cars its small shitty stuff but it seems to enhance the audio senses when reading the scene
Oh this, yeah, I had it on my schedule to do it! As long as I can find all I need and it sounds appropriate!

I wouldnt worry too much about mc its probably just like most new read VNs just takes a few chapters to get used to them.. personally he reminds me of richard gere lol
Richard Gere! HA! :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Crowangel

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Really solid intro to play through. It took me about an hour and 45 minutes from start to finish so it's a pretty good length for an intro. The writing and visuals had a lot of work put into them and it really shows especially with the intro movie. The characters personalities are interesting and fit well in interactions with each other which makes for some funny moments.

I'll be watching for more spelling mistakes and such to point out to fix as well Mystic lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes