3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Really solid intro to play through. It took me about an hour and 45 minutes from start to finish so it's a pretty good length for an intro. The writing and visuals had a lot of work put into them and it really shows especially with the intro movie. The characters personalities are interesting and fit well in interactions with each other which makes for some funny moments.

I'll be watching for more spelling mistakes and such to point out to fix as well Mystic lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn right she is!

S-spelling mistakes, no, god, please, NO!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'd suggest making the map and what to do next buttons larger and more obvious, especially since normally when a clickable popup text thing is in the middle of your screen ("Waste Time" or whatever it's called in the hotel) that's what you automatically click on. I ended up fucking around in the hotel room for what amounted to like 4 days before I even noticed the buttons.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Oh this, yeah, I had it on my schedule to do it! As long as I can find all I need and it sounds appropriate!

Richard Gere! HA! :KEK: :KEK:
if its any insanity plea consolation Arthur looked like David Carradine to me at first lol

in my warped mind i saw mc as more a john wick type lol

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'd suggest making the map and what to do next buttons larger and more obvious, especially since normally when a clickable popup text thing is in the middle of your screen ("Waste Time" or whatever it's called in the hotel) that's what you automatically click on. I ended up fucking around in the hotel room for what amounted to like 4 days before I even noticed the buttons.
Hm... I see, that is indeed a valid point. I'll get to that ASAP for that matter! Thanks for feedback buddy.

It's Honey Select 2.....

How the fuck did you get sims from those?
It is beyond my logic as well... cause I am well aware the amount of time I put into characters regarding textures etc.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
if its any insanity plea consolation Arthur looked like David Carradine to me at first lol

in my warped mind i saw mc as more a john wick type lol
Best roast with Arthur in 2nd meeting, even if I wrote it I made myself fucking laugh...

"Stay in your line you fucking tooth fairy."

• Haha
Reactions: Crowangel

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Will keep a lookout for future updates on this one; actually has a plot and some great potential. Can't help thinking Osira is actually an undercover cop but will see how dev wants to, well, develop that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Will keep a lookout for future updates on this one; actually has a plot and some great potential. Can't help thinking Osira is actually an undercover cop but will see how dev wants to, well, develop that.
Nope, she isn't. That's as much as I am willing to reveal about this particular matter to anyone... she isn't. Trust me on that one.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Nope, she isn't. That's as much as I am willing to reveal about this particular matter to anyone... she isn't. Trust me on that one.
Osiri.. as in Osiris.. Egyptian lord of the dead and rebirth.. wife-Isis.. father of Horus, murdered by his brother Set..

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
kinda fitting if she was responsible for his 'rebirth' after prison, of sorts.. deep stuff dude lol
This is taking a deep route indeed... lacks fantasy tag for it I'm afraid. Then again that is sovlable but hm... mystery, mystery, it is all fucking mystery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
This is taking a deep route indeed... lacks fantasy tag for it I'm afraid. Then again that is sovlable but hm... mystery, mystery, it is all fucking mystery.
just so long as moonknight doesnt show up lol

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
just so long as moonknight doesnt show up lol
No! Fuck that guy, and fuck me too while at it. :sneaky:

But given my love of Egyptian mythology... hard to say what my mad mind will invent.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes