• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Egyptian mythology lover?
Sureeee, everyone knows that it is an euphemism for furry, Mystic unmasked
Nah, not my jam. But yeah, Egyptian, Norse, I like that kind of stuff.

Reactions: zARRR

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
weird keyboard XD use a grammar-checking program, i use languagetool and grammarly and you can click on the correction
Yeah, it is weird alright. And yeah, no worries! I got it! Will change that, no problem.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Feel like sandbox was very unnecessary. The map button is hidden, clicked "waste time" for awhile until I realized there is a map button lol. Good luck to the dev.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Feel like sandbox was very unnecessary. The map button is hidden, clicked "waste time" for awhile until I realized there is a map button lol. Good luck to the dev.
Perhaps that is one way to view it, I won't argue with your perspective. But I had to establish it, best to deal with it up front then fuck up later.

And yes, already aware of that... I'm working on it as I write this.

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Is the morning after meeting Aria the end of the current content? I can click waste time a lot, or go to the cafe, and have a drink, but don't see anything else I can do.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is the morning after meeting Aria the end of the current content? I can click waste time a lot, or go to the cafe, and have a drink, but don't see anything else I can do.
That is correct, when Eva leaves the hotel room the next morning after meeting with Aria in that club. That's that for Intro.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
is the sandbox going to be grindy and will there be a good hint system
There is literally no grind here. I went with it as simple as I could, you don't have to wait days or something. There are 3 time periods: Morning, Afternoon, Evening. You perform actions and do things based off of these three... that's it. As simple as it can be.

Scenes and some things are locked in some progressive manner, aka let's say you can't talk to person B until you spoke to person A... but that's it. It is as simple as I could possibly make it.

You have a quest log as well that pretty much tells you what to do, hints at it, however you call it. That's all man.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
I initially planned three endings, so there will be choices that will impact all of that of course. And even before that, there'll be choices that will impact some scenes, give different flavour text, scene outcome and what not. This is just to spice it up a bit.

As for how many girls, I'm sorry to say it is still far too early for me to tell that. I mean I can add one more, two, but I can add 20 more if I feel like it, you know?

Reactions: rafaaa

Bunbunz

Aug 18, 2021
How about 'waste time' I can't skip that screen A bug ? A magnificent intro +1 point but ....

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
How about 'waste time' I can't skip that screen A bug ? A magnificent intro +1 point but ....
You mean the cinematic issue where skipping causes a wait before stuff shows up? I'm well aware of it already, fixed it on my end already as well. Sorry about that.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hmm, but what if she started working for them without you noticing?

Pixels be sneaky.
You're telling me the character is breaking the 4th wall and is actually alive? Oh shit... so... you mean all this time, they made me write what they wanted me to write?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes