3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

With EP2 on the way, should I bring MC's sister into the fold, and well, you know. Wink, wink.

• At this holy place, we fully condone sister brother action. Let the sermon begin.

Votes: 90 88.2%
  • Is nothing holy to you? Leave the sister be.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • The more the merrier, BUT, I don't wanna bang the sister. Make it avoidable.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Give up Mystic, you are surrounded, even Avaron has you by the neck…
That’s why Eva is best girl
Edit: oh great, tactical retreat
Ain't over till its over.

Didn't say I disagreed hunny, just said you shouldn't have favourite children.

You brought them into the world, love them equally.

Spread the love to everyone.
I love em all %100, but I love one of em %101. I think this is a fair ratio!

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I like Eva and Osira. I'm intrigued by Aria, however.

Looking forward to seeing more of the three of them, and I'm also looking forward to seeing more of the story.

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I like Eva and Osira. I'm intrigued by Aria, however.

Looking forward to seeing more of the three of them, and I'm also looking forward to seeing more of the story.
I guess Eva has some sort of sweet personality hence she is that likeable... but I know you Ambir, I know you want to pull 50 shades of gray on her, chain her in your basement. I know this...

Aria's bat-shit crazy. They all are, Yakuza in general.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ambir

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aria's bat-shit crazy. They all are, Yakuza in general.
Really?

I always thought the heavily tattoo'd, often seen in movies with swords hacking people up, crime family's of Japan all seemed like well balanced and rational thinking people.

"I have brought dishonour to my family, I must now take this blade and insert it into my own body until I am dead".....

I mean, a simple "sorry boss, won't do it again" is obviously not going to work here. Oh no, death by self stabby is the only way.

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic and Ambir

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Really?

I always thought the heavily tattoo'd, often seen in movies with swords hacking people up, crime family's of Japan all seemed like well balanced and rational thinking people.

"I have brought dishonour to my family, I must now take this blade and insert it into my own body until I am dead".....

I mean, a simple "sorry boss, won't do it again" is obviously not going to work here. Oh no, death by self stabby is the only way.
I mean they're quite an interesting bunch if you ask me, they appear to be chivalrous but that seems to be a facade apparently. They're also impulsive as hell.

I remember I was reading this article somewhere last month when I was working on characters, tried to get some facts to help myself write their personalities...they're really hard to predict. I mean there are some cases where they help the people more than the government does, and sometimes they go bonkers all over the place.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Joking aside I never gave my opinion on the game, think I better had or i'll end up just constantly shitposting .... which I never do .... pls don't check my post count.

Anywhooo....

The game.....

It's alright I suppose.

It's better than my period cramps.

I kid, I kid.

My period cramps are far more enjoyable.

It's good, I enjoyed it so far. Story seems interesting and the characters are great. Be fun watching this one grow.

Might even get an update that isn't riddled with enough spelling mistakes to make me think it was typed out by an armless drunk using his toes that makes machine translations look like War and Peace.

No, it wasn't bad. I spotted a few but it's to be expected and didn't take away from the enjoyment of reading it.

I really enjoyed it, dev done good.

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Why are you deleting negative comments and reviews even after they provide reasons for not liking your game?

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce555
May 6, 2017
Well, after having played this prologue/chapter 1, I have to say that unfortunately and at least for me it hasn't caught my attention (I have to clarify that it's not because it's another game made in HS 2).

My biggest annoyance or disappointment towards this first installment is mostly based on the personality of the protagonist as well as the impossibility of choosing how he behaves or reacts to the different events or characters presented so far in the story.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why are you deleting all negative comments and reviews?
One review was clearly a troll, and yours had quite the unfair and not real elements in it.
And what comments are exactly getting canceled except still yours?
Since the thread is riddled with many negative comments and yet they don’t disappear?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Joking aside I never gave my opinion on the game, think I better had or i'll end up just constantly shitposting .... which I never do .... pls don't check my post count.

Anywhooo....

The game.....

It's alright I suppose.

It's better than my period cramps.

I kid, I kid.

My period cramps are far more enjoyable.

It's good, I enjoyed it so far. Story seems interesting and the characters are great. Be fun watching this one grow.

Might even get an update that isn't riddled with enough spelling mistakes to make me think it was typed out by an armless drunk using his toes that makes machine translations look like War and Peace.

No, it wasn't bad. I spotted a few but it's to be expected and didn't take away from the enjoyment of reading it.

I really enjoyed it, dev done good.
I can't say are you saying genuinely its good or are you roasting me, perhaps a bit of both? :KEK:

Well, after having played this prologue/chapter 1, I have to say that unfortunately and at least for me it hasn't caught my attention (I have to clarify that it's not because it's another game made in HS 2).

My biggest annoyance or disappointment towards this first installment is mostly based on the personality of the protagonist as well as the impossibility of choosing how he behaves or reacts to the different events or characters presented so far in the story.
And that's perfectly fine in all truth, I mean I really can't please everyone. I'll say I'm sorry for that, but not sure what I can do about it? If you dislike something you simply do, nothing I can do to really change your mind about it. Some personalities are like that, some scenes are like that. Not sure what I can tell you honestly, but thank you for at least checking it out if it counts for something.

Why are you deleting negative comments and reviews even after they provide reasons for not liking your game?
Am I now? I am not handling things related to me or my games whatsoever, other moderators are.

Now if you have nothing else to talk about here, stop going off topic and take a hike. If you are disatisfied by your stuff being deleted, here's fried and take it up with him.

• Hey there
Reactions: fried

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bit of both.

It is genuinely good but I don't like being serious so had to throw in a bit of flame too.

But, yeah, i really enjoyed it so far.
That's fine, sarcasm and some roasts with no ill intent behind them are always fine in my opinion.

But yeah, thank you and glad you enjoyed it so far.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nothing ever made my teeth itch more than someone associating me with NTR. No such thing in my holy kingdoms.
:ROFLMAO: You know I was just fuckin' w/ ya. I noticed he's been riding you pretty hard lately

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes