AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

View attachment 3876021

SURPRISE!

Yes I know I know, hurr durr Hana said there wouldn't be any more character reveals.

First of all, I DO WHAT I WANT. (jk)

Seconds, after some consulting with my PM, some internal conflict and storyline-wise for 0.1

I have decided to do a second Character reveal which will definitely be on the Love Interest list.

So without further ado,

Please welcome the one and only:

Serah Fine

No, it is not her real name, it is only her stage name.

What is her real name you ask? That is a secret we need to unveil together (if you follow through with her storyline of course).

A little info about her (that is not in the LI bios):

• She is American.
  • She has been dabbling in acting career at a very young age.
  • She will be the main focus for 0.1 romantic route.
That is more than enough to spoil the story without actually spoiling it.

Now here is some small development.

We are currently at the home stretch, next week Sunday I will make a summary (render and coding should be done around the 8th).

It leaves us around 3 days to test and choose music.

So grammar errors are - as Thanos said: Inevitable, so please give me all the feedback through the channel and I will try my best to fix them up.
I also promised to fix the first 15 minutes of renders, but the amount of render I dished out for the content is too time-consuming. So I'm sorry that I might not be able to deliver that promise. However, I will do my best to patch in during 0.1.x (maybe?) or at most 0.2.

I appreciate each and every one for your support and love towards the project.

Stay tuned for the end of the beginning for omiSt!

Until then,

The storm will calm, and everything will be alright.

Love you guys!

Hana
Interesting, but I hope we're not limited to just that new li in the next update. I'd like more interaction with Olivia and Clara.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1722682238293.png

Please don't ask me how we jump from 75% to 99.9% within 2 weeks.
I honestly have no idea. (I do, it involves not sleeping properly.)

Those 2 weeks are coma-inducing mixed with 30 cans of overly sugar-saturated soft drinks. (My PT will not be happy if he reads this post.)

However, we are officially done.
I have chosen music, SFX, and finished the ending video for 0.1.

As I mentioned before, EVERY LI will be introduced in this update.

Buttttttttttt, you can only get some of them not all.

So stay tuned!

The test version will be released for my mods and some special individuals today.
And the final version will be released on time.
On the 12th of August!

Until then,
I need some sleep!

Love you all!

Hana

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Sneak Peek is here folks!

I want to let you guys know that the game has been completed 100%!!!

And it is already in the hands of playtesters for grammar and bug checks.

"So Hana, release when?"

That is the question I have been asked thousands of times when the progress is 99.9%.
So here it is:

[HIDDEN TIER]: 11th August

Quantum Quasar Tier: 12th August
Ai Aspirator Tier: 16th August
Network Navigator Tier: 21st August
Algorithm Architect Tier: 27th August
Code Contributor Tier: 1st September
Public Release: 5th September

This will be the final sneak peek for 0.1. Since I don't have that many subscribers, I will personally message each and every one of my Patreon subscribers to give them the download link.

Please anticipate at least double the content for 0.1 compared to 0.0.5!

Until then,

This is just a small drop of water in the vast ocean.

Love you guys!

Hana

1722773167496.png 1722773172577.png 1722773177726.png 1722773183615.png 1722773188944.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723315410411.png

Hello everyone!
After some careful consideration, I will adjust the release date for 0.1.
Here are the new adjusted dates:
  • [Hidden Tier]: 11th of August
  • [Quantum Quasar] and [AI Aspirator]: 12th of August
  • [Network Navigator] and [Algorithm Architech]: 15th of August
  • [Code Contributor] and [Byte Baby]: 18th of August
  • Public Release: 21st of August
A good friend suggested that I should combine the release date for 2 tiers since I don't have that many subscribers yet. And after a hasty meeting with the Product Manager. They agreed on the new release date!
Since I am having some trouble posting links in Patreon. I will personally send out the links to my pledgers and also post the link in my Discord's appropriate channels.
Hopefully, this will hasten the time you have to wait to enjoy omiSt!
Until then,
This is just the calm before the storm.
Love you!
Hana

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sexypeanut

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723907858346.png

Hello hello hello!

Sorry for not updating for the past week,

It has been a hectic time to fix bugs and everything in real life.

However, everything has been wonderful!

All of my lovely pledgers have already got their hands on the 0.1 version of the game. And the public version should be right around the corner on the 21st of August!

In the meantime, I will update you guys on 0.2 progress!

Currently, the base script (storyline, outline) has been completed with a lot of choices and variant paths for you to choose.

And the first batch of renders (roughly 300 ish) is underway.

With the next batch, I will introduce new mechanics to the game, which is Quick Time Event and some puzzle solving. (There will be a walkthrough for all of it, don't worry!)

And expect more high-quality renders and a lesser download size of 0.2 (I was being a doofus and rendering everything on a 300 DPI setting instead of 72). Thank you Canchez for helping me write the code to encode everything to a lower size.

For 0.1, you can expect a lot of character introduction and a little bit of the story. But for 0.2, expect the stupidest thing you have ever seen (or at least the stupidest thing I can think of). Also, lore will be introduced A LOT in 0.2 with character build-up, romance, and expect the unexpected.

I will do my best to keep you guys up to date without spoilers (no promises!)

Until then,

Your name is written in the sky

Love you guys

Hana

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sexypeanut

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
With the next batch, I will introduce new mechanics to the game, which is Quick Time Event and some puzzle solving. (There will be a walkthrough for all of it, don't worry!)
I haven't played this new title yet (I'm about too try it after this post)… But dam it I really dislike quick time and mini game content added to AVN's. Right up there with sandbox and NTR (well I'm cool with Netori content, though).

I hope the dev also considers adding choices that it can be totally avoidable for players who dislike mini game and quick time content, or this will be a huge pass for me...and maybe many other who dislike that type of content.

Regards.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Good enough for Patreon and still $5 for the lowest tier, yeah, good luck with that. Even the ones good enough to be banned from Patreon, F95, etc (= SS) I only sub to on release months if it actually has content I prefer and none that I don't want when there's no $1 option. Otherwise might as well get it free here and let other chumps finance it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ratsu Hanamura

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
So with v0.1 updating old renders; how accurate are the screenshots that preview showcase the game on the main page?

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
might want to add this to the DevNotes, every info about the game is important for players and for future investor.
View attachment 3596172
Appreciate the info. I almost downloaded this.

To the dev- Consider adding this kind of information in the OP, as the aforementioned comment. It is vital to those who don't like that stuff and might also save you the headache.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Hanamura, I like your story so far but I don't understand what you did with some (fake?) choices. :rolleyes::confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't that just the end of the update though? I'm pretty sure it will turn out that the gun fires a blank and He was actually just testing the MC to see how he would react.

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Isn't that just the end of the update though? I'm pretty sure it will turn out that the gun fires a blank and He was actually just testing the MC to see how he would react.
Yep it seems so hence the deleted post. :oops::whistle:
After playing again with the mod, I may have jumped to the conclusion a little quickly.
Maybe a screen indicating the end of the update instead of just "Thanks for playing" would be better to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes