Garen

May 6, 2017
I fucking love how cocky he is.

Great first release. The characters interactions are nice so far and I enjoy the MC a lot. His martial arts prowess feels a bit over the top but he makes up for it with his personality.

Best wishes moving forward. I hope the sci-fi lore in the future updates doesn't get too convoluted like with some other sci-fi AVNs.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Reactions: HughNose

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
This game continues to show that it has a lot of potential and the characters are interesting with great chemistry. I like the humour and the visuals.

I liked Serah both in terms of look and personality.

I was disappointed by the absence of any lewd scenes in this update (unless I missed something).

I also miss Livia's original hairstyle. This new short style looks good in some scenes but then not in others. I think the braided look suited her playful personality and youthful energy. The new style gives off more mature vibes (which based on the conversation with Clara may be deliberate) that don't quite suit her.

My main concern is that I hope that the story develops in a cohesive manner. Right now there are various story elements that seem disconnected.

I also hate the Bitch Li cliche character. It seems every avn has to have at least one for some reason that I will never understand. It's just so irritating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall good update and I am looking forward to more.

Lord Q

Jan 19, 2020
does the game really end that way or can you get past the dad?
That's what I was wondering lol.

Also props on the devs for having a load of options in that segment to prevent save scumming by flooding the autosave option. Idk if it's intentional or not, but it's really smart if actually the case.

Reactions: JjJ5

Alcarinn

Jan 28, 2022
Enjoyed the game so far. I love Emilia, she's so precious! Looking forward to next update good luck with development.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm still in early parts of the new update but what's with her jaw? I don't remember this on the previous version at all. Look up the earlier scene when they slept together and you could notice this as well.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: JjJ5

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
omiSt-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Wow, I liked this update ((Highlights) Emily is an adorable little thing, Serah is a sexy girl and Kuro is mysteriously cute and sexy too), hence what I don't like is Livia's haircut, it seems that she has a badly placed and untidy wig (I liked her braids) it would have been better to give her a shoulder-length cut, I hope and they fix the poor thing (as a note about her, I don't remember her being so clingy, well with everyone except the MC and Jace (the latter for obvious reasons)) and finally the cliffhanger ending as always wanting more, the next update is already expected, greetings, good luck and keep going Hanamura

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724634904726.png

What an exciting week!

The release has been a huge success, a lot of people gave feedback and I appreciate all of it!

So let's dive into this week's dev log to address the bumpkin in the room: Olivia.

Our lovely Olivia is having a ... huge treatment after that spa session huh?

Here are the reasons why I have to change her from left to right:

1. Skin:

• The old Olivia was using the original skin mod (AIT/Skin True), due to the massive change and update from Graphic Mods of Hanmen (Check him out!) the skin itself doesn't reflect light quite as good as his own Hanmen Next Gen Skin pack, so changing her skin to fit well with the new lighting and more details on the skin itself.
  • People are ... talking about her chin, which is the result of changing the new bone mod. After doing some testing with some lewd scenes that involve... her jaw. The smoothness and the clipping were immense. But if you put both of them together, the old and new chin are roughly the same. However, I am already adjusting her chin so that it doesn't look like she can make donuts with it.
2. Hair:

• People love her braid. And I do too! However, the hair itself is doing a stoopid. The left braid always sticks to the left shoulder, making animation look unnatural and a lot of jittering. That's why I am changing her hair as per her request (not me! I am innocent.)
  • But I do take this in consideration and I will commission a braid hair mod from one of my lovely friends who excels in doing so. However, this takes a long time. So please stay put until her new scene, I will change her hair so often and make it an inside joke. And for the money I promised her, Richards has been kind enough to sponsor her so I am saved!

With that being said, all of the LIs will be loved differently and changing hair/costumes now and then. (Since I already explained in the game that in the future, hair extensions are affordable!)

But if you have any idea on which character should have which hair, feel free to join the and tell me all about it!

Your criticism is always welcome. It points out the flaw that I oversaw during the development of the game. I never turn a blind eye to logical and reasonable criticism, so please give me as much feedback as possible! Together we will make a game that we all can enjoy!

Until then,

I am fire, I am death!

Love you guys,

Hana

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sexypeanut

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
hey just finnished the 0.1 update it was on my waiting list..

anyway does confronting the spoiled brat (forgot her name) always lead to a bad end?..

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play the game and must say something. Who ever wrote the words when Serah was crying at the breakfast table about her past, is a really good poet. Normally I don't get upset or cry when I read those but that one pulled at my heart strings.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok, does MCs face remind anyone else of Handsome Jack from the Borderlands games? The hair is similar too, just flowing right to left instead of left to right. Thank goodness the MC doesn't have heterochromia.

Lets just hope that MC doesn't create an AI or "AI" called Angel

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes