RPGM Completed Omni Magic! [Final] [Sharktales / Wasabi Entertainment]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Haaaaaaah. I tried to give this a try because the art looks nice and all that... however, the translation is pretty terrible, as expected of Wasabi, and there's only so much brain damage I can take. It's not MTL, I think... It looks mainly like a translation done by someone with a very poor grasp of the English language, rather than MTL. Could be wrong though.

However, the problem is with the gameplay itself... or rather the lack of it. This is more like a VN in RPGM than anything else, and a poor one at that. It's all about running around town, talking to people, triggering random H-scenes and collecting info and items to beat the quests. Now, that wouldn't necessarily be so bad, other games make it work after all... However, the scenes are all very short and the CGs are reused a LOT, like, holy hell... Also, there's generally one CG per scene with basically no variations. Hell, there was one scene I ran into in my brief attempt to play this game that started with a blowjob, but the blowjob was not depicted, only the sex after it...

All in all, the game is pretty bad all on its own, but the terrible translation on top of that makes it intolerable for me.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote