RPGM Completed Omni Magic! [Final] [Sharktales / Wasabi Entertainment]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Take a deep breath, its fantasy, its made up. If you all hate it so much, just go become crunchyroll sjw. Make your own stuff. Stop this white knight stuff and leave hentai alone. People can like what they want. Complain about how the gameplay isn't good.

edit cuz teddidah is triggered lmao ~
uninspired or not, its obvious where you guys lean lol. you expecting excellent writing from these types of games? and MTL games? sure buddy. you havent played enough obviously. make your own game, im down to play it since you are expert at writing inspired hentai. ill be waiting!

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
screenshots remind me of key of egg/Serafina. Is this something similar?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Was gonna play this but i realized that the girl looks kinda sad in some of the screenshots, this highlights the real life suffering girls this young feel on a daily basis and thus i cannot bear playing this game without crying all the way through... If you're reading this, like this post to make a girl that sees this happy for once in her sad pathetic life. 1668962969563.png

1 like = 1 happier girl in the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quazar

May 30, 2017
I couldnt be stuffed completing the game manually as it was too generic after the 9th sex scene in town, so I grabbed the full save. The consensual monster sex scenes wernt bad.
O savior of the world, would u kindly provide full save? thanks in advance

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
As I said before, there's basically no rape because the protagonist just goes along with the flimsiest excuses and doesn't resist at all, proclaiming her love for cock as soon as the scene starts. There's a bunch of prostitution for items and stuff like that in town and there's no game overs either. Don't think you can miss much of anything either. Not sure what you mean by "interactable", the scenes have slight variations for different clothing states, but that's it.
Interactable meaning like working at a bar, or doing sidequests that end up in a scene, stuff like Celesphonia.
Doesn't sound that bad though, I'll try it. Thanks :L

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Take a deep breath, its fantasy, its made up. If you all hate it so much, just go become crunchyroll sjw. Make your own stuff. Stop this white knight stuff and leave hentai alone. People can like what they want. Complain about how the gameplay isn't good.

edit cuz teddidah is triggered lmao ~
uninspired or not, its obvious where you guys lean lol. you expecting excellent writing from these types of games? and MTL games? sure buddy. you havent played enough obviously. make your own game, im down to play it since you are expert at writing inspired hentai. ill be waiting!
Nice strawman. No one says people can't like what they like, no one said anything about excellent writing. What is expected is the bare minimum, coherency and decent grammar. If it had been tagged as MTL instead of Language: English, people would go in with no expectations and wouldn't see much of a need to complain about the writing because they got what they expected, utter shit. If you walk into a diner and order takeout, would you not complain about getting served actual shit if the menu claimed it to be cutlet? If it looks like a cutlet and just tastes like shit, should you not complain and just go away, open up your own diner? What's with that stupid mindset? Are you a game developer? If not, how dare you complain about the gameplay? Just make your own game, we'll be waiting! You'd clearly have to have extensive knowledge about coding to criticise the gameplay, after all.

• Angry
Reactions: thefisto69

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
If it had been tagged as MTL instead of Language: English, people would go in with no expectations and wouldn't see much of a need to complain about the writing because they got what they expected, utter shit.
I'm fairly sure it's marked as English rather than MTL because it's an 'official' English release (as in from the developers or a recognised translation group). The actual quality of the translation doesn't seem to matter if it's 'official', I've tried reporting such things before to get them marked as MTL but mods always refuse. Just weird site policy I guess.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I'm fairly sure it's marked as English rather than MTL because it's an 'official' English release (as in from the developers or a recognised translation group). The actual quality of the translation doesn't seem to matter if it's 'official', I've tried reporting such things before to get them marked as MTL but mods always refuse. Just weird site policy I guess.
Because it was maybe translated with a human supervision (not raw product from a "machine"). It doesn't imply that the translation is good. Since it's far better than most of "mtl".

The game is short and silly. You just fuck your way naively to obtain object necessary to defeat monsters. Mostely a puzzle game with repetitive sex scenes. It is still somewhat fun but not replayable.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Because it was maybe translated with a human supervision (not raw product from a "machine"). It doesn't imply that the translation is good. Since it's far better than most of "mtl".

The game is short and silly. You just fuck your way naively to obtain object necessary to defeat monsters. Mostely a puzzle game with repetitive sex scenes. It is still somewhat fun but not replayable.
Not many of these types of games are very 'replayable' or often enough just ain't meant to be. After all, gameplay is often of secondary importance and I'd prefer a game where I can get all CG in 1 playthrough anyway.
I rarely go for a 2nd playthrough even with 'better' games, even with decent enough gameplay and an NG+ mode.

If anything, I generally play through the game once, getting as much as possible out of it ... then unlock the gallery for whatever is left (either via an in-game option or often just cheese the save if it's not offered).

darkxl

Oct 30, 2022
If anyone has problem to defeat queeen/sucubus:

- Pomegranate
- Shine Ears of Rice
- Alion's Mane

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote