RPGM Completed Omni Magic! [Final] [Sharktales / Wasabi Entertainment]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 27, 2021
Starting with a rape not even letting the player know how she is? No characterization, only rape? Unfortunate, the art was good but that's it. Not gonna waste my time with this unfortunally, it just doesn't make any sense, I know I should not expect something from eroges but come on, you (dad) and you (mother) didn't told anything to your daughter about sex? She even has shaven pussy, proof of her being something like 12/13 lmao, that means she doesn't even know what female period is, and what if it comes from nowhere? She's around that age and you parent don't give a fuck? You're "concerned" about her safety? That doesn't maky any sense lmao, maybe I took it too seriorusly but when there's literally no logic I just can't.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i couldnt even make it 5 min into this game. sorry but my char is gonna be as stupid as this sow is then i dont wanna play it. im not stupid and i expect my chars to not be either. this is just another in a long line of women hating bs. we get it you guys hate women so now how about something better, like a female hero that acts like a hero not a stupid sow willing to do anything any man tells her. sexist much?

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Guessing she's reluctant the entire time, and every sexual encounter is achieved by losing a battle? Any consent here? I'm just not into the noncon stuff.
Yeah, she's "real reluctant" about losing her virginity to some random nobody she knows for all of twenty seconds because it's for a totally official inspection. She opens her legs for the whole town extremely reluctantly, she even exchanges up to 10 sentences before taking the D from anyone! Sorry to disappoint you, but she simply has brain damage and I'd suggest passing this game, if you expect anything vaguely resembling common sense. There's some rape on loss, but even then, she's too stupid to understand the concept of it and goes along with it. She's a complete slut and starts prostituting instantly, don't let the pictures fool you, she's into it. I mean, I'd get it if there was hypnosis or some other bullshit reason involved, but nope, she simply has a sub 50 IQ and only wants the D. Move along, unless bimbos are specifically your thing, I guess. As far as consent goes, she's basically brain dead and can't give valid consent, but she gives it just about every time regardless, so you're good on that front.

As for the "translation", you can mostly understand what's going on, but you should probably consider it as MTL. There's some completely nonsensical stuff out of nowhere sprinkled into the scenes, grammar and spelling get violated more than the protagonist, still not a lot, but you will come across it every few sentences. You can usually get the gist of it, but that's the best I can say about it. It's all over the place, some sentences are perfectly fine while others are broken, so I'm not sure what happened here, could be MTL, translators/editors without sufficient knowledge of English or some real sloppy/inconsistent editing, but if stuff like that matters to you, yet another reason to stay away from this one.

Real shame, the art is good, but just about everything else is bad.

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I don't really care if it's mostly linear or if she's dumb, I just wanna control when she gets fucked and by who. But whatever, there's a full save, might as well check out the gallery, might surprise me.

Reactions: -Evie-

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Defeat-rape only or are there more interactable lewd bits?
I don't necessarily enjoy the idea of redoing content for a single picture but if there's substance in there I might try it.
That should really be a tag on this site especially for RPGM since it's so prevalent.

Reactions: -Evie-

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't really care if it's mostly linear or if she's dumb, I just wanna control when she gets fucked and by who. But whatever, there's a full save, might as well check out the gallery, might surprise me.
Well from what I read, there's mandatory rape. Shame as I already started to download it.

• Sad
Reactions: Hollowedzs

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Is it game over on defeat or does the game plop you back into town and let you try again like some other games do?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
In their catalog, unfortunately, there are very good games.
Selobus Fantasy, Wailing Guignol, Maken-shi Sara are good games.
But unlike Kagura & Otaku Plan, they don't release their localized games in uncensored form, which is sad. :sneaky:

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
I couldnt be stuffed completing the game manually as it was too generic after the 9th sex scene in town, so I grabbed the full save. The consensual monster sex scenes wernt bad.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Defeat-rape only or are there more interactable lewd bits?
I don't necessarily enjoy the idea of redoing content for a single picture but if there's substance in there I might try it.
That should really be a tag on this site especially for RPGM since it's so prevalent.
As I said before, there's basically no rape because the protagonist just goes along with the flimsiest excuses and doesn't resist at all, proclaiming her love for cock as soon as the scene starts. There's a bunch of prostitution for items and stuff like that in town and there's no game overs either. Don't think you can miss much of anything either. Not sure what you mean by "interactable", the scenes have slight variations for different clothing states, but that's it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote