caju

Oct 5, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed what is there... I guess I am as far as I can go.
Will be watching for updates for sure

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
If you go out the back door of the church-like building in themis you become stuck. Better pray you have a recent save handy as autosave will save you stuck also.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Looks interesting for now, investigations sound interesting, can't wait to see the girls in action.
PD: zinc mine is a tin one, making some recipes uncraftable
PD2: On the smthy grapite or carbon steel are wrong,

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
You have made me happy with how amazing this game looks I love the anime that time I got reincarnated as a slime and I love this game keep up the good work and don’t abandon it

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
This is great so far. Text only sex scenes for now.

TheOtherYuggoth
I found a bug. In the attached save go straight up and your party member disappears and won't come back even if I play around with the formation

also when you go to the place with the zinc ore, MC says it is zinc, but if you mine it you get tin ore instead of zinc ore
Darn, hopefully there will be visuals in future updates! Thanks for confirming the current build scenes.

Reactions: Jeffry7977

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"Your journey begins as you awaken in the primordial sludge of new world,..."

...and then you wait billions of years for the first multicellular lifeforms to evolve. After that, it's just a few million more till rudimentary plants. Exciting gameplay. ;) Live through the tail end of the era called the Great Bombardment and wander the scorched surface of a young, primordial planet. Things are gonna get HOT!

Got a pregnancy fetish? This game won't leave you wanting, as SEXY bacteria babes are gonna be multiplying left and right.
Actually it gets timeskipped, you do not have to play through all of that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
TheOtherYuggoth can you give us bigger item stacks than 99?
You need 30 golems to fully upgrade production with golems.
each golem costs 20 refined mana crystal to produce, which in turn costs 2 raw mana crystal each.
Meaning you need 1200 raw mana crystal.
But with a cap of 99 on inventory items it requires very tedious backtracking to get the requisite amounts.

step 1: gather the materials for 2 golems
step 2: refine them into refined mana crystal
step 3: gather the materials for 2 golems
step 4: refine them into refined mana crystal
step 5: run to crafting station to craft 4 golems
then repeat the whole thing until you have 30 golems.

also seems silly to only be using our own inventory to craft when we literally have a bunch of stockpile for our minions to use which we somehow cannot access

also, you gave us the dialog option to collect a batch of 100 coal at once from minions into our inventory.
but since player inventory is limited to storing only 99 max it will waste a portion of your coal every time you use that option

also please have the private workshop add all kinds of manufacturing. It is perfectly fine to have duplicate crafting stations. Imagine if in skyrim there was only 1 single enchanting station in the entire game. it would be madness. You have a massive workshop and the only thing you can do in it is smithing. There is a smithing complex, but you cannot smith there, you must run to your own private workshop instead which is 4 maps away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noctis67

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
TheOtherYuggoth
1. when performing the teleportation experiments. there is a minor visual bug with the creation of the clones being used to test teleportation. Each time they are overlapped by a copy of the drow party member (phaeress). image attached

2. with an industry fully upgraded with golems, my coal is going into the negatives. my current stockpile of coal is -60

3. when you are finished learning the teleport spell, you are left clueless on what to do. You need to teleport to the themis palace, which is when a quest is added to your journal. This quest says to talk to Zesura to schedule a meeting with the other matriarchs. However what it actually means is, wonder the themia palace until you find a copy of Zesura there. Because I first went to the Zesura copy in my sanctum which could not be talked to about this. (I am not sure how she is in both places at once). see attached save files

Last edited:
Reactions: GanjaEyez

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
from changelog:
-Added several quests to unlock the spell trapping the Djinn Niza inside of her magic lamp. These quests include a series of puzzles.
Where do you do those Djinn Niza quests? It said "in the palace" when I acquired her but I looked throughout the palace and could not find where, the palace is huge btw

99 is rpgm standard.
But it probably can be upgraded with plugins or something.
Yes and yes. it is standard and plugins can indeed increase it.

sorren

Jun 26, 2018
from changelog:

Where do you do those Djinn Niza quests? It said "in the palace" when I acquired her but I looked throughout the palace and could not find where, the palace is huge btw

Yes and yes. it is standard and plugins can indeed increase it.
you do Niza quests in the same room you port in to the palace, there's a white pillar to the left of the teleport pad you start at, to start quests then you port back to omni to do some miniquest puzzles.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
you do Niza quests in the same room you port in to the palace, there's a white pillar to the left of the teleport pad you start at, to start quests then you port back to omni to do some miniquest puzzles.
thank you.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes