TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
TheOtherYuggoth

also seems silly to only be using our own inventory to craft when we literally have a bunch of stockpile for our minions to use which we somehow cannot access
I know it's silly isn't it? I'm looking for a plugin to expand the Item limit to 999 at the very least, as for the crafting system, it's from a plugin that uses items only, not variables, which is how the stockpile stores such large values of material, looking into plugins right now (Yanfly's core plugin allowed for expanded inventory in RPGMAKER MV, just gotta find a plugin for MZ)

Reactions: mrttao

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Looks interesting for now, investigations sound interesting, can't wait to see the girls in action.
PD: zinc mine is a tin one, making some recipes uncraftable
PD2: On the smthy grapite or carbon steel are wrong,
That zinc bug is very annoying, I thought I fixed that bug months ago, must have krept back in, next hotfix will solve it, looking into carbon steel bug right now.

sorren

Jun 26, 2018
I know it's silly isn't it? I'm looking for a plugin to expand the Item limit to 999 at the very least, as for the crafting system, it's from a plugin that uses items only, not variables, which is how the stockpile stores such large values of material, looking into plugins right now (Yanfly's core plugin allowed for expanded inventory in RPGMAKER MV, just gotta find a plugin for MZ)
you actually can get those resources you talk to the smelter and you select collect and then you can either collect it by the 10's or the 100's those resources in stockpile do replenish over time too. what you cant do is if you only have 90 or less in the resources and select 100 it will just tell you that you dont have enough resources to collect and instead need to select 10 nine times.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
you actually can get those resources you talk to the smelter and you select collect and then you can either collect it by the 10's or the 100's those resources in stockpile do replenish over time too. what you cant do is if you only have 90 or less in the resources and select 100 it will just tell you that you dont have enough resources to collect and instead need to select 10 nine times.
Upcoming hotfix has expanded the maximum item carrying capacity to 9999.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
This is great so far. Text only sex scenes for now.

TheOtherYuggoth
I found a bug. In the attached save go straight up and your party member disappears and won't come back even if I play around with the formation

also when you go to the place with the zinc ore, MC says it is zinc, but if you mine it you get tin ore instead of zinc ore
I can't seem to use that save file... you using mac version? (I don't have a mac to test on) please post a screenshot or describe where party disappears (party is supposed to disappear under certain circumstances, like entering the children's bedroom).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I can't seem to use that save file... you using mac version? (I don't have a mac to test on) please post a screenshot or describe where party disappears (party is supposed to disappear under certain circumstances, like entering the children's bedroom).
I am using a PC version.
You need to first create a save with the same number and then overwrite the save file, this is a limitation of the RPGM version you are using.
alternatively. rename the save file I sent you to match an existing save you have and wish to overwrite.

As for describing it. I am in the private quarters and trying to explore the map, going towards the children room before the children were born.
Because there are no children yet it does not allow me to enter the children room, but it does remove my companion.
as such there is no way to get her back.

later on after the children are born the children room opens up and I am able to enter it. at that point the companion is removed when i enter and re-added when i leave. there is simply no allowance in the removal function for the fact that the children room might be still locked due to not having the children yet

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I am using a PC version.
You need to first create a save with the same number and then overwrite the save file, this is a limitation of the RPGM version you are using.
alternatively. rename the save file I sent you to match an existing save you have and wish to overwrite.

As for describing it. I am in the private quarters and trying to explore the map, going towards the children room before the children were born.
Because there are no children yet it does not allow me to enter the children room, but it does remove my companion.
as such there is no way to get her back.

later on after the children are born the children room opens up and I am able to enter it. at that point the companion is removed when i enter and re-added when i leave. there is simply no allowance in the removal function for the fact that the children room might be still locked due to not having the children yet
Ah, I found it, for some reason the right side entry way included the remove follower code, no idea how it got there, reuploading 0.109c, with include the fix.

Blade200555

Jan 15, 2021
TheOtherYuggoth
1. when performing the teleportation experiments. there is a minor visual bug with the creation of the clones being used to test teleportation. Each time they are overlapped by a copy of the drow party member (phaeress). image attached

2. with an industry fully upgraded with golems, my coal is going into the negatives. my current stockpile of coal is -60

3. when you are finished learning the teleport spell, you are left clueless on what to do. You need to teleport to the themis palace, which is when a quest is added to your journal. This quest says to talk to Zesura to schedule a meeting with the other matriarchs. However what it actually means is, wonder the themia palace until you find a copy of Zesura there. Because I first went to the Zesura copy in my sanctum which could not be talked to about this. (I am not sure how she is in both places at once). see attached save files
your save is missing the global file

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes