2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Not to be rude, but he really needs to spice things up.
All of the characters he uses have medium-sized breasts or are flat.
No fat asses, big tits or thighs. just the same generic bodytype for all 20+ girls you see.

I love MITY dont get me wrong, the writing, animations, comedy and such are all wonderful.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
No fat asses, big tits or thighs. just the same generic bodytype for all 20+ girls you see.

I love MITY dont get me wrong, the writing, animations, comedy and such are all wonderful.
considering this was a test with Mity doing the art themselves instead of their usual hiring of an artist, I wouldn't judge it too much. It was just a proof of concept, but maybe we'll get a real version one day.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017

Well, if he respect the characters' look, I think most of them should not be fat/thicc/big titted/etc
(And imho, he should. Like he always did.)
So to have new bodytypes, he should include characters with this kind of bodytype. (I don't know if I make any sense, I'm tired.)

Orphaned

Dec 10, 2018

Its based on the characters, most of the characters don't have massive tits.

Orphaned

Dec 10, 2018
Yeah, but most cartoons use the same generic body shape cause anything beyond it is too risky for a kids show. realistically they'd have various sizes.

Plus, its just fun.
Then you stray away from the likeness of the characters. Also Four Elements trainer has characters with big tits.

Reactions: baymansk and camnog
May 30, 2020
>Mity
Alright you have my attention
>Ben 10
Sounds... interesting.
>Dragon Prince
I'm listening.
>Kim Possible
I'm listening intently.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
i have try lots of combination (Right ,Straight,Left,or right,right ,stright,left) but nothing happens ben not investigate the sound and went back is there any thing or a combination to "search wood" please help me guys

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
what about Naruto, one piece or fairy tale parody collaboration with same graphics. it may hit more that this, foue element trainer became so popular because of graphics and story.
ben omnitrix is opening portals to different worlds, we cant rule anything out. It could easily get added.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
H
I also use this right, straight and left but nothing happens
I don't know what to say, it has been the same for me both times I have played. Either way: enable rollback, try a path and if it says the sound is getting fainter, then roll back and try another path.

Reactions: jvdw92

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I don't know what to say, it has been the same for me both times I have played. Either way: enable rollback, try a path and if it says the sound is getting fainter, then roll back and try another path.
There is bug or something in PC version, "search wood" and "fart in room" options are not working and in android it's fine and work ,i download the again and again but there must be a bug that lots of people facing if you have this issue then try android version (it's work correctly)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes