peephole
shego nude
shego fuck
kim fuck

or did i miss something?

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
The game is on hold? I imagine Mity is making like 3 games at once so... maybe?
It was just intended as a demo for some ideas Mity was playing with. The might do more if they feel like it, but its certainly not a priority.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
The bear of The Woods that event don't work you can't have sex with Gwen, what a shame :(.
The Game ends after The princess teleport to The Ben 10 reality and Talk to The Girl when you pass a New zone in The Dragon Dimension. (At least It ends there The version v1.0.0)

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
The bear of The Woods that event don't work you can't have sex with Gwen, what a shame :(.
The Game ends after The princess teleport to The Ben 10 reality and Talk to The Girl when you pass a New zone in The Dragon Dimension. (At least It ends there The version v1.0.0)
as a person who has done its translation and fully knows the text, I will say that you are mistaken. there is no ending in the game, there is only the final 1 of the lines (about the elf and the egg). There are scenes with Gwen, you just didn't get to them.

Proegoious

May 24, 2022
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 31 Jan, 2020
Download it here: Omnitrixx [v1.0] [Mity]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Does anyone have a working link for this ported version?

Reactions: chickenmaid

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
as a person who has done its translation and fully knows the text, I will say that you are mistaken. there is no ending in the game, there is only the final 1 of the lines (about the elf and the egg). There are scenes with Gwen, you just didn't get to them.
Yeah I played like 1 year before the game it was in development and there's no ending exactly.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 31 Jan, 2020
Download it here: Omnitrixx [v1.0] [Mity]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
The link is dead. Can you give us a new android link?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes