Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 31 Jan, 2020
Download it here: Omnitrixx [v1.0] [Mity]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
I can't that link

Reactions: Fear24

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
This is abandoned for sure now right? Too bad since I like the whole idea of it, seemed like a good concept, art pretty good too

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
This is abandoned for sure now right? Too bad since I like the whole idea of it, seemed like a good concept, art pretty good too
It was a side project Mitty felt like working on the side, but considering they are kinda working on 18Titans now along side FET as their main project I doubt this one will get an update any time this year.

Reactions: Hunscs7 and Rodita

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Was there anything after escaping with the assassin? (took the princes to the camp, went back and talked to assassin and walked out of the gate....tried to teleport her, but she doesn't teleport with me, so I go back to her and she mentions my teleporting trick...that is all I can find)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
It was a side project Mitty felt like working on the side, but considering they are kinda working on 18Titans now along side FET as their main project I doubt this one will get an update any time this year.
Sad because i prefer that hahaha

• Sad
Reactions: montblonk

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Was there anything after escaping with the assassin? (took the princes to the camp, went back and talked to assassin and walked out of the gate....tried to teleport her, but she doesn't teleport with me, so I go back to her and she mentions my teleporting trick...that is all I can find)
You can teleport but I forgot what the order was, but its legit just like some text with maybe a bj scene. Can`t remember too well since its been a while.

D

Deleted member 234697

Guys I would like to know which part of it is cheating?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
You can teleport but I forgot what the order was, but its legit just like some text with maybe a bj scene. Can`t remember too well since its been a while.
Yes, this is one of the endings of the current version (although it will be more accurate to say, the only one). After the escape, a message should appear saying that this is the end of this story, but how far this is so I do not know, I judge only by the text, since I did not play it, but only did the translation. Well, 1 more of the problems. this phrase is somewhere in the middle of the file with this storyline, but after reading all the dialogues, I can say that this is still the ending.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes