Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, the irony of what we just discussed and now after the attack, getting out of the hospital and speaking with Tien about her and Audrey secrets.

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see, but if in our real world, a chick can get drunk, have sex then decided she didn't want it, and it is rape, then using super pheromones would be the same thing surely.
Yeah, that is pretty much ground for rape allegation. But remember that if we are speaking of enforcing your rights it is all about you demanding dose rights from the government. Think about this. Would you demand justice from being raped if you never knew you were technically raped?

As -CookieMonster666- said, the girls perception is altered, that alone is grounds for rape allegation. But consider the use of γ-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), Methaqualone, or others, if consumed in high doses (to incapacitate) they are considered rape drugs by default. On the other hand if used as recreation they augment the libido but they are not considered date rape drugs unless the victim later decides he/she didn't want it as Havik79 said. It does not mater if consent was given in this circumstance (in most countries), the "victim" can later decide it does not suit him/her and said it was rape.

Moral of the story. Lets move to a country were if you can mutter the words of consent you can get fucked all night long high as a kite. Because drunken consent is still consent. I am looking at you Canada. :ROFLMAO:
Ok so fair point, dream girl jedi mind trick maybe rape, if they remember they do not actually like the MC.
Sound legal defense :KEK:
OK, I'm not taking a specific position on this anymore, having had some more time to mull things over. Here are some points to consider, though, that have occurred to me.

So far, it seems like most of the discussion has been forgetting a small piece of everything, something extremely important. There's a huge difference between being almost completely incapacitated — GHB, MQ, extreme inebriation, etc. — and what's happened here. These girls have not completely lost control; they are only extremely drawn to the MC. In cases like being subdued by drugs, the women aren't really all "there" and so can't really consent or refuse consent.

I don't think here any of the women could honestly later, after the effect was gone, say they didn't know what was going on (meaning they had no idea the sex was going to happen, or that they couldn't really choose whether to have the sex or not). They just thought the MC was extremely attractive and felt a strong magnetism to him. I think it would be closer to something like the MC lying about what he did for a living (in a non-coercive manner, like saying he was a rock star or something). The girls might flock to him as a result, but his dishonesty doesn't amount to rape.

It's still a douchey thing to do, I think, but it's not rape. I can't remember for sure now, but did the MC ever actually force himself on any of them? At least with the choices I personally made, that didn't happen. In many cases, they practically forced themselves on him. A girl practically begging to have sex with someone isn't even close to the same as a girl subjected to the extremes listed above.

Taking advantage of someone's vulnerable state isn't always rape. I'm not saying this is OK, just that it's not actual rape. There are cases of "rape by deception", although these amount to things like making someone believe their life depended on sex or that the criminal was from the government and the victim would suffer an extreme penalty if they didn't agree.

I'm honestly a little torn on this one. Rape suggests the power of the criminal was used to subdue the victim against their will. I'm not sure that's happened here. On the one hand, the power (altered perception) emanates from the MC, causing the women to be drawn to him; so the MC technically does have the power. On the other hand, the MC can't control the power, so it's impossible for him to turn it off / avoid affecting women by it.

There are also another couple of points related to this. It is true that the MC can choose whether to encourage the behavior (well, in most cases, he can choose), and if he does so that might be considered applying power he possesses to force a sexual encounter as the outcome. Contrariwise, the MC can't actually control the power, so when its influence affects others, it's not a willful act. It's sort of like the difference between murder and manslaughter, but with rape. Since nowhere that I know of has any type of law prohibiting "personal negligence resulting in sexual intercourse", I'm not sure how exactly to classify this.

And, of course, there's also the "against their will" component. If the MC is literally doing nothing but existing and the women are choosing to sleep with him, one could argue that it's in line with their will, even if they have a misread of reality. Again, I can see both perspectives, and I'm not saying what's happened is morally fine.

OK, my head hurts. I'm gonna go lie down for a bit.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
With regard to the entire rape question there is one critical difference here. The MC didn't chose to have a glamor placed upon him and he can't remove it. Drugging someone is volitional. Lying to someone is volitional. Being a victim in the manipulations of an unworldly power is NOT volitional.

We could talk about the entire notion of having to assess someone else's level of intoxication to determine if they can legally give consent. Bartenders are now responsible for "over serving". That requires that the bartender assess the patron's level of intoxication before serving them a drink for every drink they order. If the person's initial drink is their first of the evening, that allows the bartender to track their intake. However, many time they've been drinking before they order that initial drink, and I assure you that there is a large percentage of people who appear stone cold sober after consuming several alcoholic beverages. Sometime you serve them their "first" drink and they go from appearing completely sober to falling off their bar stool. Assessing someone's level of intoxication is a crap shoot for professional bartenders who generally are required to take state approved training in how to make that assessment.

The point of that overly long paragraph is that there is NO basis for the MC to assess the degree to which the glamor he suffers has induced a woman to pursue him for sex. He's encountered someone who's, apparently, immune to the glamor and another who is aware of it and its level of impact upon her. So we know that any given woman's reaction to the glamor varies.

The MC and the women he encounters are all victims of powers far greater than any our legal system is able to handle. In this context victims can't rape each other.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
OK, I'm not taking a specific position on this anymore, having had some more time to mull things over. Here are some points to consider, though, that have occurred to me.

So far, it seems like most of the discussion has been forgetting a small piece of everything, something extremely important. There's a huge difference between being almost completely incapacitated — GHB, MQ, extreme inebriation, etc. — and what's happened here. These girls have not completely lost control; they are only extremely drawn to the MC. In cases like being subdued by drugs, the women aren't really all "there" and so can't really consent or refuse consent.

I don't think here any of the women could honestly later, after the effect was gone, say they didn't know what was going on (meaning they had no idea the sex was going to happen, or that they couldn't really choose whether to have the sex or not). They just thought the MC was extremely attractive and felt a strong magnetism to him. I think it would be closer to something like the MC lying about what he did for a living (in a non-coercive manner, like saying he was a rock star or something). The girls might flock to him as a result, but his dishonesty doesn't amount to rape.

It's still a douchey thing to do, I think, but it's not rape. I can't remember for sure now, but did the MC ever actually force himself on any of them? At least with the choices I personally made, that didn't happen. In many cases, they practically forced themselves on him. A girl practically begging to have sex with someone isn't even close to the same as a girl subjected to the extremes listed above.

Taking advantage of someone's vulnerable state isn't always rape. I'm not saying this is OK, just that it's not actual rape. There are cases of "rape by deception", although these amount to things like making someone believe their life depended on sex or that the criminal was from the government and the victim would suffer an extreme penalty if they didn't agree.

I'm honestly a little torn on this one. Rape suggests the power of the criminal was used to subdue the victim against their will. I'm not sure that's happened here. On the one hand, the power (altered perception) emanates from the MC, causing the women to be drawn to him; so the MC technically does have the power. On the other hand, the MC can't control the power, so it's impossible for him to turn it off / avoid affecting women by it.

There are also another couple of points related to this. It is true that the MC can choose whether to encourage the behavior (well, in most cases, he can choose), and if he does so that might be considered applying power he possesses to force a sexual encounter as the outcome. Contrariwise, the MC can't actually control the power, so when its influence affects others, it's not a willful act. It's sort of like the difference between murder and manslaughter, but with rape. Since nowhere that I know of has any type of law prohibiting "personal negligence resulting in sexual intercourse", I'm not sure how exactly to classify this.

And, of course, there's also the "against their will" component. If the MC is literally doing nothing but existing and the women are choosing to sleep with him, one could argue that it's in line with their will, even if they have a misread of reality. Again, I can see both perspectives, and I'm not saying what's happened is morally fine.

OK, my head hurts. I'm gonna go lie down for a bit.
With regard to the entire rape question there is one critical difference here. The MC didn't chose to have a glamor placed upon him and he can't remove it. Drugging someone is volitional. Lying to someone is volitional. Being a victim in the manipulations of an unworldly power is NOT volitional.

We could talk about the entire notion of having to assess someone else's level of intoxication to determine if they can legally give consent. Bartenders are now responsible for "over serving". That requires that the bartender assess the patron's level of intoxication before serving them a drink for every drink they order. If the person's initial drink is their first of the evening, that allows the bartender to track their intake. However, many time they've been drinking before they order that initial drink, and I assure you that there is a large percentage of people who appear stone cold sober after consuming several alcoholic beverages. Sometime you serve them their "first" drink and they go from appearing completely sober to falling off their bar stool. Assessing someone's level of intoxication is a crap shoot for professional bartenders who generally are required to take state approved training in how to make that assessment.

The point of that overly long paragraph is that there is NO basis for the MC to assess the degree to which the glamor he suffers has induced a woman to pursue him for sex. He's encountered someone who's, apparently, immune to the glamor and another who is aware of it and its level of impact upon her. So we know that any given woman's reaction to the glamor varies.

The MC and the women he encounters are all victims of powers far greater than any our legal system is able to handle. In this context victims can't rape each other.
Yeah complex topic. It won't really be rape in my opinion until we piss off a LI and she cries rape to fuck us over. :KEK:
It is something like the argument that consent can be taken away during the sex act. It is all fun and games until someone cries wolf. But I don't believe that the dev is that evil.:unsure:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Haha, I thought that too: How is it possible for a man in his fiftieth to satisfy a bunch of young women?
Well, it's fiction so it's possible. ^^
I guess you're a long way from 50. Let me assure you no fiction is required.

Are you nuts??
No just young and naive! We're obviously old enough to forget the absurdity and ignorance of youth. ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I have no idea what your problem is but I'm quite satisfied with one woman. ^^

How do you know I'm young and naive? Well, I'm not. ^^
My apologies. I ASSumed only someone young and or naive would assert that someone in their 50s would be incapable of pleasing a number of younger women. I guess your aging experience has been different than my own.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
If some men in that age range can do that, congrats.
In my experience, most men in that age range have some trouble doing that without help through special medicine.
But I could also be wrong and have false information. ^^

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god WTF is that game, at first it seemed to be a very interesting story well written about a guy living a hard time but then when you meet the girls you realise that it's just a quick fuck game where all the girls are only existing to fuck with the MC.
Oh yes we all know that every girl just dream to be fucked by an old guy she just met the day before!
I'm an old guy and i would like to know where is that wonderland!!!:ROFLMAO:
Then the shit storm starts with a lot of nonsense and supernatural stuff. Well i don't get it, there was a very good story and an interesting MC but after a while it's just a mess.
And last but not least the final crap, choosing to "kill" a girl and even worse you can't choose !!!
So now i see where we are heading, killing girl after girl until there will be just one left i guess and we will not be able to choose!:(
It's very original for sure and some parts are well done but this games looks like two different games that would have been mixed together. A very well written game about the deep story of the MC and a slut collecting game written by a teenager!!
Very disapointing.

Reactions: m4pII

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh my god WTF is that game, at first it seemed to be a very interesting story well written about a guy living a hard time but then when you meet the girls you realise that it's just a quick fuck game where all the girls are only existing to fuck with the MC.
Oh yes we all know that every girl just dream to be fucked by an old guy she just met the day before!
I'm an old guy and i would like to know where is that wonderland!!!:ROFLMAO:
Then the shit storm starts with a lot of nonsense and supernatural stuff. Well i don't get it, there was a very good story and an interesting MC but after a while it's just a mess.
And last but not least the final crap, choosing to "kill" a girl and even worse you can't choose !!!
So now i see where we are heading, killing girl after girl until there will be just one left i guess and we will not be able to choose!:(
It's very original for sure and some parts are well done but this games looks like two different games that would have been mixed together. A very well written game about the deep story of the MC and a slut collecting game written by a teenager!!
Very disapointing.
If you choose Elizabeth, she ends up living (being protected by a spell), so none of the girls actually die. So personally I don't believe we're actually heading in that direction, unless something changes.

You have also mischaracterized a lot of what's gone on in the game so far. Firstly, the girls don't exist to sleep with the MC, nor to they exist to screw him up. Unless you're using "to fuck with the MC" to mean something different, this statement is incorrect.

Secondly, you expressed concern about the above, but then when an explanation has been provided, you've dismiss it out of hand as "nonsense and supernatural stuff". You don't have to like the game, of course, but I don't think the story is "a mess" at all. There is a glamour (illusion) placed on the MC so that all women who will be important to be in his life (for whatever reason) are drawn to him.

This is just assumption on my part, but I believe some of them are meant to pull him out of his depression by showing him he can still care for others and others can still care for him, even when not connected to sex. Amy (the young girl), Renée (the building manager's daughter), and Nicole (Caleb's sister and BFF of Misha) all are important for him in one way or another, but none of them have any sexual feelings for him.
  • Amy still wants to help the MC because of the guidance of her grandmother, Muriel. She is pulled to the MC because she believes Muriel would still want her to, even though her connection with Muriel has been permanently severed. And given that the connection with Muriel had lasted for years, Amy has now made it her purpose to be helpful for the MC. Working with her mom, Fina, to gather information from old family records drives Amy now.
  • Renée is important as someone for the MC to help, showing him that he still has meaning by being able to make a difference in someone's life. She has felt like she is going to die soon, but she's not depressed. She's just kind of accepted that, although she's expressed concern about what her death would do to her mom. Since the MC knows a bunch of girls who are Renée's age, it might be that befriending all of them will at least make her final days / years happier, something that itself could prevent an early death.
  • Misha is a bit less clear, but maybe it has to do with her religious upbringing. Since this game has angels, demons, and otherworldly forces, maybe there's some kind of chance for her to regain her own faith — not in a deity or anything per se, but possibly just faith in general. She's become basically emotionless, but it seems to be connected to the zealotry she experienced while growing up. My initial guess would be that she still has emotion, but that she can't really express it. Maybe she's another person on whom the MC is to have a nonsexual influence, such as merely showing her how to recognize, accept, and express emotions like love again.
Because many of the women are drawn to the MC's glamour, if they are already sexually oriented (horny women, wild college girls, or whatever), that extends to a man they find attractive, like the illusionary version of the MC. It's not so much that the MC is ridiculously good with women, but that women already sexually active or deprived (through circumstance) redirect that towards this supernatural aura placed on the MC without his knowledge.

I don't know if that helps at all, and I would reiterate that I don't have any problem in the slightest if you don't like the game. But since it seemed like you didn't catch a fair amount of what was in the story up to this point, I figured I could try to offer some insight or an alternate perspective.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If you choose Elizabeth, she ends up living (being protected by a spell), so none of the girls actually die. So personally I don't believe we're actually heading in that direction, unless something changes.

You have also mischaracterized a lot of what's gone on in the game so far. Firstly, the girls don't exist to sleep with the MC, nor to they exist to screw him up. Unless you're using "to fuck with the MC" to mean something different, this statement is incorrect.

Secondly, you expressed concern about the above, but then when an explanation has been provided, you've dismiss it out of hand as "nonsense and supernatural stuff". You don't have to like the game, of course, but I don't think the story is "a mess" at all. There is a glamour (illusion) placed on the MC so that all women who will be important to be in his life (for whatever reason) are drawn to him.

This is just assumption on my part, but I believe some of them are meant to pull him out of his depression by showing him he can still care for others and others can still care for him, even when not connected to sex. Amy (the young girl), Renée (the building manager's daughter), and Nicole (Caleb's sister and BFF of Misha) all are important for him in one way or another, but none of them have any sexual feelings for him.
  • Amy still wants to help the MC because of the guidance of her grandmother, Muriel. She is pulled to the MC because she believes Muriel would still want her to, even though her connection with Muriel has been permanently severed. And given that the connection with Muriel had lasted for years, Amy has now made it her purpose to be helpful for the MC. Working with her mom, Fina, to gather information from old family records drives Amy now.
  • Renée is important as someone for the MC to help, showing him that he still has meaning by being able to make a difference in someone's life. She has felt like she is going to die soon, but she's not depressed. She's just kind of accepted that, although she's expressed concern about what her death would do to her mom. Since the MC knows a bunch of girls who are Renée's age, it might be that befriending all of them will at least make her final days / years happier, something that itself could prevent an early death.
  • Misha is a bit less clear, but maybe it has to do with her religious upbringing. Since this game has angels, demons, and otherworldly forces, maybe there's some kind of chance for her to regain her own faith — not in a deity or anything per se, but possibly just faith in general. She's become basically emotionless, but it seems to be connected to the zealotry she experienced while growing up. My initial guess would be that she still has emotion, but that she can't really express it. Maybe she's another person on whom the MC is to have a nonsexual influence, such as merely showing her how to recognize, accept, and express emotions like love again.
Because many of the women are drawn to the MC's glamour, if they are already sexually oriented (horny women, wild college girls, or whatever), that extends to a man they find attractive, like the illusionary version of the MC. It's not so much that the MC is ridiculously good with women, but that women already sexually active or deprived (through circumstance) redirect that towards this supernatural aura placed on the MC without his knowledge.

I don't know if that helps at all, and I would reiterate that I don't have any problem in the slightest if you don't like the game. But since it seemed like you didn't catch a fair amount of what was in the story up to this point, I figured I could try to offer some insight or an alternate perspective.
Wait, one can actually get to know Renée? But that surely means skipping on something I already did, would it not? Dang.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK sorry guys, my bad with the rape stuff, I just got to the part with Fina saying she would pretend to be crazy for us forever but has left a 7-year-old to go with no food or water for 4 or is it 5 days and not taken her to hospital, clearly I am wasting my time looking for logic.

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
MC doesn't deserve anything that is happening to him because he doesn't have to earn it, they just fall from the sky on his dick
My absolute favorite part of the game is that MC 100% acknowledges it and hates it as well. He doesn't want this type of "love". It makes him sick to his stomach that he might be exactly what he hates: a man who uses others for his own pleasure.

But, like the girls around him, he is powerless to it. He can't stop it. And the true test of his character is going to be how he handles this power that he never asked for.

He is a victim as much as them, so the only thing he can do is try not to hurt them.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
My absolute favorite part of the game is that MC 100% acknowledges it and hates it as well. He doesn't want this type of "love". It makes him sick to his stomach that he might be exactly what he hates: a man who uses others for his own pleasure.

But, like the girls around him, he is powerless to it. He can't stop it. And the true test of his character is going to be how he handles this power that he never asked for.

He is a victim as much as them, so the only thing he can do is try not to hurt them.
This exactly. With great power…

Reactions: Faptime

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, one can actually get to know Renée? But that surely means skipping on something I already did, would it not? Dang.
Well, not much. Just the initial meeting with her and her mom at the pool (where she stays after for a little bit), and then one later conversation, where she opens up about feeling like she's going to die soon and how that would devastate her mom. But the MC suggests that she might want to get to know the other girls he knows, that their friendships might help her. That's about where things ended so far.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that was an odd duck, at the start I had to walk away from the game due to my own dealings with my depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts over the last 20 years, then it kind of got goofy, then over the top jebus stuff, and yet I still want more, well of the side stories, and once I accepted and threw logic out the window, like why do the super Magicka pheromones not work on Amy, other than the obvious if it affects all the women, and the whole oddball empath thing.

I really hope there will be changes though, like the ability to have the pictures the girls send be downloadable to my real pc, or at least be able to go full screen and screenshot them.

More importantly, I assume 0.3 means the 3rd release, and man I hope so means it is 1 update per almost dying, if this isn't going to be a short story, almost dying every update is going to get old fast.

The girls are interesting looks wise for the most part, they are no A.O.A Academy, but they are cute in a more realistic way, especially love Kayla the intern girl, Elizabeth, and Lily, disappointed we didn't get to play with Audrey yet.

The renders and animations are well done, love the change camera angle, and that most are not just 1-second loops.

I hope this gets an unlocker mod, I know one time I saw an option and one way was with going to spend time with the dizty blonde office girl, the other lead to me cumming on the angry feminists face, and god damn that was hot her walking out with our cum still on her face, kind of wished it would have followed her a bit.

Even though I love gingers, I hope Kitty is gone for good, I really hope there is not going to be a dumb turning a lesbian bi/hetro deal with her.

Oh yeah and holy fucking hell, if this is just 3 updates that is incredible, I have played games in dev for over a year that have less time reading the story than this, almost as impressive as Killer7.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes