ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I couldn't stand this being abandoned right before the end TT_TT
you know, sometimes you still can’t influence anything, right?: and if that’s the case, then why bother spoiling your nerves in vain?: here’s some advice for you - engage in self-hypnosis and slowly read it like a mantra “everything will be fine!” and breathe slowly and deeply.

and in general, learn not to take what happens on the pages of literary works too close to your heart. and some more good advice - stop giving MC your name. It will be easier not to associate yourself with the hero.

Reactions: dpasta11

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I could be wrong, but based on my own life, you don't write like this about something as dark as this, unless you are/have been in a dark place.
Agreed. I don't know that it's impossible, but I'd say it's extremely difficult to convey realistic descriptions of the struggle or realistic dialogue of someone going through it unless you have direct experience with it yourself.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
He did a Private Release of 0.17 which was then released pubicly by someone ahead of official schedule. Maybe he'll only release the finale Privately?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Agreed. I don't know that it's impossible, but I'd say it's extremely difficult to convey realistic descriptions of the struggle or realistic dialogue of someone going through it unless you have direct experience with it yourself.
Wouldn't be impossible, and I not to speak for the dev without knowing for sure, but given how this hits me, I would say he has been in a dark place before this game started, and probably why it is affecting him now, probably started out as a way to move past things, but shit has a way of catching up on you.

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes