Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
se bo1.gif

MC is saving the galaxy and all known and unknown worlds from nothingness.
MC needs everyone to chip in.
E V E R Y O N E !!!
se bo 3.gif
wE NEED TO GET EVERYONE ON BOARD AND TOTALLY INVESTED IN THAT CAUSE.
se bo 4.gif

se bo 2.gif
Game oN!
Leave no hottie behind!

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
White text on white background doesn't work for me and my old age with eyesight getting worse every year. When this happens I tend to skip the story and just click through for the action. This happens in almost every Ren'py game I've played. Sadly this game does the same.

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
Is there any kind of walkthrough for this? I tend to prefer approaching these things as a 'pure' visual novel than as a game.

Reactions: libertypics

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hah, that Deena scene was really not for me and we don't have a choice to say no we don't like that kink, an other character for the rejected list...so x episode back and choosing the blonde crazy girl...at least with Tien we could reject her as she said she is into rape play...

Then i thought the MC finaly found some of his, sorely lacking backbone at the end...only to be again a sobbing mess, even he did the right thing for once :rolleyes:
The more i play the game the more i like Hollow, althought i really don't see how this MC can actually go down the 'evil' path.

The end i hope for is clearly this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there any kind of walkthrough for this? I tend to prefer approaching these things as a 'pure' visual novel than as a game.
Nope. But you can use URM to see relationship changes on choices leaving you with just two gotchas (for now):
  • braving the world on the first two days will open up a story scene with Renée later
  • returning from Brenna and Lily will have you unknowingly choose between two LIs
Hope this helps!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who else is running out of save slots?
You shouldn't be. The save / load screens were redesigned with the left and right arrows. So when you need to go from page 15 to page 16, just click the right arrow. The numbers are there so you can jump to a page, but after page 15, the right arrow will still give you new pages to use.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Hah, that Deena scene was really not for me and we don't have a choice to say no we don't like that kink, an other character for the rejected list...so x episode back and choosing the blonde crazy girl...at least with Tien we could reject her as she said she is into rape play...

Then i thought the MC finaly found some of his, sorely lacking backbone at the end...only to be again a sobbing mess, even he did the right thing for once :rolleyes:
The more i play the game the more i like Hollow, althought i really don't see how this MC can actually go down the 'evil' path.

The end i hope for is clearly this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People are rarely, if ever, fixed from depression, it's easy to slip back.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is all about living with depression. Good thing, right after some major holdup.
Literally, the actual heroine, fantstic - this demon - hot + hot + wonderful soul mate
actually does the unthinkable and helps a clueless sinking MC get noticed by babes.

Yeah, life is rough for many people, good people, taken advantage of by everyone”s assholes.

Then, in the most heartsinking, drama ridden more down right demoralizing twist ...
this outstanding gorgeous demoness soul mate is getting ripped apart in hell

MC cannot do anyhtign about it. We cannot do anyhtign about it. This is gutwrenching,
the story of this game. We should enjoy what we have with any and all people in our lives.

Reactions: odinRa

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Depression is a life sentence of just trying to stay functional for many many people. Look at Robin Williams for a high profile example. You never get "well" from it.
While that is saddly true for many people, it is not the norm.
And yes, it's different from a broken arm, u will likely not be the same person afterwards, most likely the view u have on many things has changed, people and society especialy.
I had to suffer that shit for 10 years myself, but it got better after a lot of work, therapy, medication and a lot of setbacks. And yes i would say i'm well again, same for others i know. I wouldn't say, i'm healed thought, as the disease accompanies u to a degree. U learn to live with it and how to cope with bad days, but u can have a happy life again.

People are rarely, if ever, fixed from depression, it's easy to slip back.
Depression is shit, but it's not that it can't be treated, in many cases the chances are even good.
For major cases it's often a long and tedious path, which most of the times leaves some scars. The chances are still good in general, but yeah life will be different after that, still many live a happy life after a successful treatment.
The risk of falling back is always there that is true, but that's what therapie is there for, to teach u how to identify early signs and how to counter them, also to find a individual way to cope with it if it hit's again.

Also the most depressive people are not in a bad spot every day (that's mostly the case if u are in a acute phase), they also have good days, weeks or even months in beetwen. Depends what sort of depression of course.
In many cases the larger problem after a succseful treatment is society...there is a stigma on pretty much all mental diseases, lack of understanding, prejudice, often hard to get a job ''a lack of endurance, or too risky, even dangerous''...etc. It's hard to start new after a depression, because the old life will often not an option anymore.

But the MC hitting and falling for basically every girl he sees, going horny teenage boy and then whining he brings them in danger has not much to do with that.

As for the end, well he didn't try to save the girl...how about ''Ubel save the girl'' it may have failed, but at least he would have tried.
But good, i can understand he feels shitty for not saving her, but being a monster for killing the murderes which find the whole thing amusing ?...not to mention 2 sentences later he is fawning how beautiful the butterfly-girl is :rolleyes:...

Overal i just think the MC needs to make some progress, the depression part was a good start, good written also.
But the most he does is hitting on girls, sleeping with them and then feeling bad for it, before he meets a new girls and is hitting on them...i mean, take ur pick.

Either feel shitty for using the girls and involving them in this mess. Try to make them feel as good as possible, but then stop going horny teenage boy on every damn girl u meet and stop adding more to the list.

Or enjoy all the girls are throwing themself on u and take full advantage of that glamour, but then stop the whining.

Using the depression as an explanation here, just doesn't cut it. Neither does it make u a horny teenager nor does it make u retarted so that u repead the same 'mistake' time and time again.

Reactions: Hildegardt

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a broken man. A broken charm in the struggle of the entities that work this world over for their pleasure.
As explained ample and very much cutting right through to his core, his soul mate is suffering unmentionable
horrors in hell, he himself is constantly ripped apart and then remade with horrors of his demise,
the girls all are there so he can cling to them most of the time and do not fall into depression.

When you are alone, self deprecating terrible victimizing thoughts start blowing up all the time.
Best cure for depression is to keep yourself busy with people, they can tell you their mind,
this disrupts any and all bad thoughts and horrible immages you concoct in your head while depressed.

The fact his soul mate is being ripped apart in hell, him knowing this,
that is grounds for self abuse more often than naught.

While suffering this never ending cycle of being killed, being molested, getting killed again,
while knowing the universe will not let him die,
while all this time the most invested honey in this game is getting tortured for him over in hell,
all of it with him not being able to do fukk all about it .... the girls keep his sanity, what little he has left.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
don't know if it was reported yet, but I found a few errors...
1st must be you're...
2nd must be hear...

Reactions: odinRa

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Still not fixing the glaring problem with that entire line: TELL HER SHE IS MAKING YOUR HEART JUMP OUT OF YOU!

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Nope. But you can use URM to see relationship changes on choices leaving you with just two gotchas (for now):
  • braving the world on the first two days will open up a story scene with Renée later
  • returning from Brenna and Lily will have you unknowingly choose between two LIs
Hope this helps!
thanks too, it is sad that such unique scenes are locked behind vague choices. i wish they were all incorporated into the same path and not have to choose between.

there is also the choice between helen or deena with park or icecream. they also provide a few unique scenes.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Speaking generally to the treatment of depression.
In most cases treatment consists of medication and minimal therapy. Therapy is very expensive in time and professional resources. Medication is comparatively cheap, and often produces a much more rapid improvement than therapy alone. However, medication is not a substitute for effective therapy, and can tie people to a never ending course of medications.

Depression can be effectively treated if the focus is on traditional therapy with medication, if used at all, as a bridge to gain more immediate improvement with the focus on weaning the patient off medications relatively early in their treatment. However, in many (most) cases, therapy takes a long time to be effective (often years) which most health plans don't provide for.

So give them a pill. Get them somewhat functional, and keep them medicated for the rest of their lives. Not my definition of treatment, but all to common today.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Speaking generally to the treatment of depression.
In most cases treatment consists of medication and minimal therapy. Therapy is very expensive in time and professional resources. Medication is comparatively cheap, and often produces a much more rapid improvement than therapy alone. However, medication is not a substitute for effective therapy, and can tie people to a never ending course of medications.

Depression can be effectively treated if the focus is on traditional therapy with medication, if used at all, as a bridge to gain more immediate improvement with the focus on weaning the patient off medications relatively early in their treatment. However, in many (most) cases, therapy takes a long time to be effective (often years) which most health plans don't provide for.
True, a good treatment should be focused on therapy, with medication as support, if needed.
Medication can be a huge help, especially in a acute phases, stabilizing the condition or help to break negative-thought spirals, but it's by no means a replacement for a therapy.
Not to mention, most of these medications have many and strong side effects.

Medication without therapy or close surveillance by an qualified doctor can be even more dangerous.
In most major cases the patients are heavily lacking in drive, medication can restore that drive, which in serve cases has a higher risk of suicid.
So give them a pill. Get them somewhat functional, and keep them medicated for the rest of their lives. Not my definition of treatment, but all to common today.
A rather inhuman treatment.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes