3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Interesting concepts in this glory hole game and some very nice art. But the gameplay loop is a bit slow and the mechanics are difficult to understand.

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
How do you change the clothes. (stuck with tanktop now) Can you add the passive cards to deck?
as far as i played Debby normaly changes back to her all-day clothes if she goes into town. and its more like a passive ability than a card. you already use it as you unlock it.
EDIT: Okay i know what you meen. i think its because you got the exhibition fetish. she dont care to change back. and the closet is not implimented yet. so changing clothes... is not a thing for now. at least i think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Banshee96

barfighter3

Feb 17, 2018
How do you progress when her exhibition or groping meters are full? Do you want her to cum in front of Larry or Mathew or not because it raises her trust meter

Apr 13, 2018
barfighter3
When I got her Ass level to level 3 (you can check in the pause menu) I got a scene in mathew's house where she orgasms from him staring at her ass and the exhibition meter resets. This is supposed to make your exhibition go to level 2 but in the current update it only stays at level 1.
The only use for it in current update is to increase your maximum confidence by +5.

I'm keeping my 01 save file for the next update with meters full, and experimenting with 02 save file.

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
I got my abilities so high I was stuck in a loop during milking got to the top Id make 2 red hearts and one blue heart every time. the balls kept getting heavier with no release LMAO.

sighhhh

Jan 8, 2020
After I discovered that you can fire up the same guys twice/thrice to extend the gloryhole play, I got to turn 40 Debbie to orgasm, too bad there is no art for that.

And what is the cum dripping mechanism does? The milk didnt increase at all

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
After I discovered that you can fire up the same guys twice/thrice to extend the gloryhole play, I got to turn 40 Debbie to orgasm, too bad there is no art for that.

And what is the cum dripping mechanism does? The milk didnt increase at all
If you mean the cum dripping from her face, it doesn't do anything mechanically
But if enough cum drips off then in addition to the cum on her face some is shown on her breasts

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Don't mind me asking, everyone, but can someone share a full save? The grind is pretty tough...

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes