3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

sunaste

Jun 13, 2018
Got the double food upgrade using a favor with the miner but for some reason was not getting the 2nd food (tried when I had 1 and 2 ingredients), causing me to lose the game as there is no way to get more then one food after the bug atm unless I missed how to install it.

JosieJosie

Jul 15, 2017
Wow. My insane brain always thought dilf meant DAD I like to fuck lol
you know like Milf for Mother so I thought dilf was for dad.
Unless there are homosexual themes, then DILF indicates you'd end up with both daughter and dad, just from the other's perspective. But I'd always considered it the same.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Got the double food upgrade using a favor with the miner but for some reason was not getting the 2nd food (tried when I had 1 and 2 ingredients), causing me to lose the game as there is no way to get more then one food after the bug atm unless I missed how to install it.
You also have to get the upgrade "Wide Pipes", allowing you to process 2 AVT at a time into power. Only then for EOD will you make 2 Power and then that can be used to make 2 Food.
There should be no other problems if you installed the "next day" bugfix.

gripslip

Jul 16, 2020
Black screen on start up, no error message or indicator of any sort just black. First install at this update haven't played any previous versions.
Got black screen while trying to run it using Wine. Boots fine under Windows, though. However, game randomly freezes and you have to restart the day. With all these freezes save point mechanic is not enough.
Found this topic on winehq:

Looks like you just need to disable libglesv2. Do it from wincfg or run the came form terminal like this:
WINEDLLOVERRIDES=libglesv2=d wine Game.exe

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Fun game! I'm looking forward to where this game is going. I have some suggestions for a few game mechanics that I think would be neat in the future:

Allow firing up to stack, (up to a point) men who have multiple stacks of fired up can be milked for multiple rounds.

Give an ability to allow Debbie to start with some tappable lust hearts, most of my deck is just lust builders so I can get Debbie to cup balls with her tits out. Maybe developing fetishes will give lust hearts at certain levels?

Apr 13, 2018
Beautiful update, I'm satisfied, the additional scenes with the worker's union were a nice surprise, and great to see Gary be on the offensive now. Waiting for the mathew scene to evolve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onedge
Apr 13, 2018
Onedge As a huge fan of your work and tease core, I'd like to suggest somethings.

-More facial expression on the "Big cock" card. Would really help drive what's going on in her head.

-Cards that only work if man is x2 or x3 fired up. Like something that lets you lick dripping cum when edging a cock you've already milked or twice.
Debbie could become temporarily sluttier as the milking session becomes longer and she's drenched in more and more cum, so the more spicy cards are only useful at x2/x3 fired up.

-This is by no means a priority, but when a guy is fired up x2 or x3, milking him to the same soundtrack can lose its luster. The soundtrack's feeling of subtle suspense makes it a great choice, but an evolving soundtrack as you milk the same guy
3 times in a row would add to the atmosphere and keep it fresh.

Other than the sound effects, this is the only thing I'm listening to while milking and has alot of my attention.
If other sound effects are added they probably would negate the need for a changing soundtrack.

-Debbie is a bomb, and seeing her slowly corrupt is truly a treat. Hearing her would also be great. Again, by no means a priority, but simple moan noises can work wonders.

-Of all the artwork, the sexiest to me and most in theme is Debbie biting her lips. The moment she herself can't stand being edged. I don't wanna act spoiled, but seeing just a teeny little bit more of that bite lip would be amazing.

-Double-milking with 2 gloryholes? Sounds like a long-term thing and I don't mind waiting at all, just asking if it's on the agenda.

Thank you, looking forward to future updates.

Mocham

Nov 29, 2018
Probably a planned feature for when there's more people do milk, but I'd like to milk multiple people in one day

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Onedge As a huge fan of your work and tease core, I'd like to suggest somethings.

-More facial expression on the "Big cock" card. Would really help drive what's going on in her head.

-Cards that only work if man is x2 or x3 fired up. Like something that lets you lick dripping cum when edging a cock you've already milked or twice.
Debbie could become temporarily sluttier as the milking session becomes longer and she's drenched in more and more cum, so the more spicy cards are only useful at x2/x3 fired up.

-This is by no means a priority, but when a guy is fired up x2 or x3, milking him to the same soundtrack can lose its luster. The soundtrack's feeling of subtle suspense makes it a great choice, but an evolving soundtrack as you milk the same guy
3 times in a row would add to the atmosphere and keep it fresh.

Other than the sound effects, this is the only thing I'm listening to while milking and has alot of my attention.
If other sound effects are added they probably would negate the need for a changing soundtrack.

-Debbie is a bomb, and seeing her slowly corrupt is truly a treat. Hearing her would also be great. Again, by no means a priority, but simple moan noises can work wonders.

-Of all the artwork, the sexiest to me and most in theme is Debbie biting her lips. The moment she herself can't stand being edged. I don't wanna act spoiled, but seeing just a teeny little bit more of that bite lip would be amazing.

-Double-milking with 2 gloryholes? Sounds like a long-term thing and I don't mind waiting at all, just asking if it's on the agenda.

Thank you, looking forward to future updates.
OnEdge has a wishes and suggestion part on their Discord, probably easier to have it all collected there.

Jul 30, 2017
I almost quit this game real quick, and I'm glad I didn't. It actually really overcame a bad first impression and has been one that I will definitely watch for updates.

So, I guess I'll go chronologically.

The first problem I had was all the subscribestar messages. In rpgm it would be both less work, and less off-putting to simply not put anything on those tiles at all. It makes the game seem like it's gating content, and that would have been it for me if I didn't see someone else post on here that it's not a paygate, but a placeholder.

Next, was the early option to talk to Gary and spend confidence asking for favors, while being unable to actually get the favor. IMO those interactions shouldn't cost. Or, it should be more clear that there is something you have to do there first.

I don't need handholding in a game, but there does need to be more explanation on things. I spent the first couple of in-game days wondering when the game begins, and wondering what I wasn't clicking on that I should be to get to the gloryhole content... Again, I was ready to give up until I saw a post on this thread that this was essentially a timed event, determined by in-game days. Maybe a message that she won't go in until she's desperate for energy for the factory.

Other things that aren't clear are some of the upgrades that only work with each other. EG, the food printer won't print extra food without the wide pipes.

In all the number of placeholders that could/should be disabled are a bad idea. I haven't found a way to give videos as a gift. So I wasted 3 cr. Often in other parts of the game, I was questioning if something was working or not. In skills, there is a mouth category that I can't find a way to use or improve.

The card game offers no reasonable advice. I finally figured out that the fuller the blue bar gets, the closer to creating a blue heart. Why there is a red one that does nothing but fill up every round is beyond me.

So, overall, if it weren't for others in this thread, I would have given up after 30 minutes and disliked the game. The mix of placeholders, pimping subscribestar in all these unimplemented areas, with timed events that unlock aspects of the game, and no offering of advice on what options only work with other options is not friendly to a first time player. To add to that, when your character's friend comes back on day 5, one of those buildings that just said subscribestar becomes functional on day 5.

But, the forum convinced me to keep playing. I saw the timed events, learned how to access the gloryhole, figured out that it takes 2 gifts per level of "fired up" lost the card game over and over until I understood it, and now it makes for a really fun casual game. What keeps me playing now is the flavor text when your character unlocks a new fetish level. Although, between level 2 and 3 of the fetishes the text should change for normal interactions as well. I really like the artwork, even if the images are static. They're that good that I like them even without animation.

So, what I recommend is that the developer address the early/first time player issues. More and better tool tips, better hints as to what is a timed event (such as perhaps saying that your friend's vacation should be ending soon. Say you can't remember exactly when if you want players to go to that part of the map until it fires.) Make it clear that the gloryhole is a timed event, and offer a better explanation of how that fired up bar at the bottom works. The subscribestar stuff should really be in the title or intro text, rather than in random placeholder areas. Rather than mark placeholders publicly, with new releases just update the original post about it when updates for the game come out, and the card game really needs in-game instructions. The main character breaking the fourth wall to just say, "Oh, the gold ones are permanent" doesn't help the player understand.

That would help the players skip the frustration, and get to the fun writing, great artwork, excellently made (but as I went on about before, poorly explained) game mechanics. The slow corruption of the main character really is awesome. I'm just afraid that the slow process of figuring out how to get there will prevent too many gamers from seeing it.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes