3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Do excess blue hearts do anything or is it more beneficial to try and limit yourself to one blue heart so you can spread them out?

Lola112

Feb 16, 2018
Do excess blue hearts do anything or is it more beneficial to try and limit yourself to one blue heart so you can spread them out?
Excess blue hearts increases how much the guy cums, generally you want to try to spread them out so that as few hearts as possible turn golden

dullks9

Jan 14, 2019
Hey, this is really good. Keep it up, honestly. I would like to see where this game goes.
I like this whole management concept. Albeit a bit tedious at times but it's really fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kriegz and Onedge

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Is this like just a demo to gather interest around the game or is there actually anything to do in-game?
After a couple of laps around the village it seems 90% of the interactible options say that you need to be subscribed on patreon or that X is not available in this game version.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
Seems like a weird choice to have the continous cards lock down hearts forever.
Makes them basically impossible to play and it's also very unintuitive.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is this like just a demo to gather interest around the game or is there actually anything to do in-game?
After a couple of laps around the village it seems 90% of the interactible options say that you need to be subscribed on patreon or that X is not available in this game version.
No, message about subscribing basically means it is not implemented yet (probably it would be better just remove it altogether and people understand that nothing is there). There is H-content. Aside Mr. Gary attempts to corrupt MC and her collecting the carrots (some basic lewd stuff), you can blow Mathews and Gary in a mini-game. It is just not that intuitive to get there.

Seems like a weird choice to have the continous cards lock down hearts forever.
Makes them basically impossible to play and it's also very unintuitive.
I personally use Cup Balls x1, Connect Feed x1, Reveal Breasts x1 and Big Cock x5. Not sure if is the effective way but it is satisfying enough for me. I was able to collect only 6 hearts at once though.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, a very different type of game compared to what you usually see here with my favorite artist! I'm just bad so her confidence dropped like a brick at some point :D. I guess the double food upgrade is vital early on?

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Grab the box at your house and then do what the game tells you to do, it opens up a place where you will spend a lot of your time.

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
Also How do you build confidence? I never found out and also its always game over. where does it tell you how to do it?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Also How do you build confidence? I never found out and also its always game over. where does it tell you how to do it?
Go to your friends house and hang out with her, u gain 220-260~ confidence with that

Taxeiraki

Jun 23, 2018
I love the premise and the game itself seems interesting, but don't understand at all the card game.

Can somebody explain to me how the hearts work? And how much cum does he give to me?

Thx!

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I love the premise and the game itself seems interesting, but don't understand at all the card game.

Can somebody explain to me how the hearts work? And how much cum does he give to me?

Thx!
The red hearts are temporary, the blue ones that you get from filling the blue bar will make her stop stroking the guy so he doesn't cum, and the yellow hearts are permanent, the hearts are generated when you do the handjob. Try to generate only one blue heart using the cards. The more times you can get a blue heart there, more cum you get.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes