3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
DILF
Daughter Id Like to Fuck

Looks like the same style (scarlettann?) as zombies retreat. will check this out, hoping for actual management. gl dev
Wow. My insane brain always thought dilf meant DAD I like to fuck lol
you know like Milf for Mother so I thought dilf was for dad.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Feb 17, 2018
I have a bug... At the end of the day when it should load the next day it freezes ... I can enter the menu and exit but the game doesn't load anymore. I attach the save in question. To see the bug it is enough to sleep to load the next day. I think it happened after I added a research point to wide pipes. Can someone pass me this point, because otherwise I lost two hours of playing for nothing...

bug.jpg

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I have a bug... At the end of the day when it should load the next day it freezes ... I can enter the menu and exit but the game doesn't load anymore. I attach the save in question. To see the bug it is enough to sleep to load the next day. I think it happened after I added a research point to wide pipes. Can someone pass me this point, because otherwise I lost two hours of playing for nothing...

View attachment 966128
Yeah i had the same bug, just press exit and press alien device, it creates power but not food and final effect, it's actually really nice, since u skip the day without negative or positive effect

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
So nothing new in terms of sex content, just a new outfit in form of a tank top?

Or am I missing something?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I wasted some 20 underwhelming minutes and have no clue what to do or how to proceed after sleeping for the first time. It also seems impossable to get back to thr "real world. Not impressed.
Wdym not able to get back to earth ? Just go the device where u teleport and click on the "computer"

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think it is better to replace the message with basic not implemented yet because when I saw the message that the option is not available with the link, I thought it means that there is some additional functionality for paying users or something.

Reactions: Onedge

Lola112

Feb 16, 2018
I wasted some 20 underwhelming minutes and have no clue what to do or how to proceed after sleeping for the first time. It also seems impossable to get back to thr "real world. Not impressed.
If you go back to the top room and interact with the machine, you teleport back to the real world :)

Reactions: Onedge
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes