3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Black screen on start up, no error message or indicator of any sort just black. First install at this update haven't played any previous versions.

Lola112

Feb 16, 2018
Black screen on start up, no error message or indicator of any sort just black. First install at this update haven't played any previous versions.
I am unable to recreate this, could this be an install problem or computer problem?

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
So, now that the glitch for the infinite cards is patched. How do you guys manage to build up the resources to edge? What hands yall running?

H_Alex

Oct 11, 2020
Got black screen while trying to run it using Wine. Boots fine under Windows, though. However, game randomly freezes and you have to restart the day. With all these freezes save point mechanic is not enough.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
Even though my ingredients have been over 10 every day for weeks, fetishes are maxed, I can hold up to 10 cards, the village reliably gets 2 food every single day whos hunger is nonexistent, generators are upgraded due to favors, and my confidence usually goes to 101% (literally) at the end of every day ive still yet to completely fill out the village or the room upgrades and I'm 37 days in. Almost every day I manage to get a reliable 40+ml milking as I juggle the two options and rinse wash repeat the same combo over and over and over and over again in the room yet it still takes about 5-6 days to get a single CR.

I can only assume you just need to get a higher volume but fuck me guess it'll take another in-game month to be able to afford another card that may or may not be helpful depending on the cost to use because you only know AFTER you buy the damn thing. This grind is...incredibly annoying to be polite.

Reactions: Kilgur
Feb 17, 2018
Got black screen while trying to run it using Wine. Boots fine under Windows, though. However, game randomly freezes and you have to restart the day. With all these freezes save point mechanic is not enough.
Download all five applications and installations before trying to play RPG games. This will save you from many errors that would occur later without these applications.

Login1990

Aug 4, 2018
True. I hope that its added in the future because this game is looking great.

True as well.
(no offense to those who prefer sluts from the beginning)
This is why I don't like games where the female mc is a slut from the very beginning looking for cocks left and right (this is why i quit playing Mage Meryl - I level up with sex......something like that, despite it having good art). It just turns me off. I prefer games where the mc is somewhat pure and then is corrupted by us...the players.
Slow corruption is the best because you get to see how the character is corrupted from start to finish, all the way to that slut ending. That's why i tend to get turned off when the mc is not a virgin when we start playing the game, but if the art and story is good that doesn't matter(y). Mage Meryl - I level up with sex was just to slutty though....she even looked like slut....was there even battling, all i remember was leveling up with sex
dont want to disturb, but what is Mage Meryl, didnt find any game with that name

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
When you accept the second option with Gary, it says tha cocky +, what cockyness do?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I like the idea you can just tell the dev ''DM me'' and they will.
Not you DM them, no, they should DM you. For your unique insight that's impossible to just post in the thread I guess.

DasHydroZine

Jun 18, 2020
Ive got to a point where the game softlocks after ending the day, is there a known way around this? it counts down the AVT and puts it in power units and just stops, (with power being at 0 before)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The game is fun. Designing card deck for a gloryhole is fascinating (though I settled with a one and its enough for now). Wait probably for the version 0.5 at least to try the game again. But the content is solid. It would be nice to have descriptions of the icons on the left of the hearts.

I wonder if we resolve
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the story.

Also, it seems despite having the option we can't gift the tapes in this version? Also that bug with the loading screen - where it sometimes stuck after the gloryhole even

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wow. My insane brain always thought dilf meant DAD I like to fuck lol
you know like Milf for Mother so I thought dilf was for dad.
But your insane brain is absolutely right. It DOES mean "Dad I'd Like to Fuck". MILF and DILF both refer to attractive people who are (or could be) parents.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes