3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
I'm getting some random freezes, first when offering carrots to the farmer and later when using the alien device. 2.1 using an old save.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
if i pay the patreon will i get more content right now or are all the variables seen in the savefiles only mapping out the future?

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
The art and gameplay mechanics are both pretty neat! Especially the art.

Only real criticism I have of the game is how annoyingly long the loop can feel. Having to skip the exact same dialogues over and over for everything. Feels burdensome after a few times.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
bj while recording creates error "failed to load img/pictures/rec2bj.png" and requires a reload after finishing scene.

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
anyone got a save with BJ card?

Edit: Nvm didn't realize the keypad thing next to the valve had new unlockables
And FYI for anyone trying to add more CR points its under "Gold" in rpg save editor

Last edited:
Reactions: qvg84630

testern

Apr 28, 2019
Oh man, Was gonna subscribe until I saw that it's subscribestar. For some odd reason subscribestar rejects my debit and credit card.
Subscribestar and my card issuer could not find out why it fails rip.

Anyone else have the save issue?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've read through this thread and I'm still having trouble losing confidence when sleeping.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's a good thing that disclaimer is there, else I'd probably have created an elaborate system where I drug people and lead them to a gloryhole so their semen can be harvested and fed into a machine that converts it into energy. Phew.

But in all seriousness, yeah the setup is strange. I don't think it's a case of mental illness, just a case of the creator having very specific ideas of what they want in the game (gloryhole-centric corruption with a reluctant MC), and doing all sorts of gymnastics to make it work in a coherent story.

Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone found what the speed differences do yet? Changelog doesnt specify but I didnt notice any dialogue, art, or heart gain changes on any settings.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes