3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Great game. Great concept. Only issue is BJ with recording level 2. Bugs with rec2bj error as recently posted.

edit: fix in the OP. Thank you =)

Last edited:

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Could you share the name of the variables that would edit the values? Nothing is label beside gold being CR.

Edit: neverminded I figure out how to identify the variables
What's the variable of cr?

Could you share the name of the variables that would edit the values? Nothing is label beside gold being CR.

Edit: neverminded I figure out how to identify the variables
Whats the variable of cr?

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Do you have to start a new game with games like these when there is a update or can i use my old save? Im not very experienced with RPGM games, sorry.

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
What's this error?
Please someone answer if this error is from the game or from my device

Last edited:

alow123

Aug 1, 2018
I am really enjoying the game, and although I am not supporting it on SubscribeStar, I would like to leave some recommendations.

I think it would be an interesting idea to implement some card that would be the evolution of the "Big Cock" that needs pink hearts, maybe one of Debbie masturbating. Maybe increase the amount of pink hearts that she receives, but that needs her to be already horny, in other words, a quantity of pink hearts, then the evolution could be to reduce that amount or even take the need, replacing the "Big Cock ".

Debbie's idea of giving the video recordings as a gift to someone is also pretty cool, but I think it would be a big jump for her to be comfortable with it, and from the author's description, he wants it to look as natural as possible.

Regarding card tactics, in the previous version and in this new version I ended up not feeling the need to use the "Hold Head", I even researched this card in the previous version, not yet in the current version.

From the description "Hold head" seems to be an improved version of "Cup Balls" that gives you 3 points for blue hearts, but that costs 1 pink heart and with the "Tight Grip" upgrade you would not spend a pink heart "

The "Cup Balls" you get 2 points for the blue hearts and with the "Massage" upgrade you get 3 points for the blue hearts, as described the two would be the same, then it would be the choice of each person which is more pleasant to see.

I didn't get to see that in the amount of pink hearts that this has been generating for "Hold Head", but for "Cup Balls" in more advanced turns, when Debbie is almost cumming, she gets a lot of points to fill her pink hearts. .

There are some events that you get the evolutions for free, the ones I managed to activate were "Tanktop", and the alien metal to make the food printer. The first costs 1 CR and the other 3 CR.

I think it would be interesting to continue with the history events that give cards, but perhaps give the necessary CR to the player who has already done the research, or leave these cards blocked for history events, so he doesn't spend these points "for nothing".

In the second case, the story makes it very clear that it is an option to choose to exchange confidence for the 3 CR, in a point where confidence is generally low, so I think there are some reasons, but in the case of the "Tanktop" I did not see a decision interesting like that, so maybe leaving this card locked would be cool.

Finally, I think it would be interesting to make a quantity of CR available after we finish with the current version history to be able to test all the cards, because the progression / time curve takes a long time.

I found a beautiful work by the author of the game OnEdge and the artist ScarlettAnn, I hope they continue with the partnership, I can't wait for the next versions, the scenes of Debbie cumming alone and together with the person she is milking, and several others.

That is why I felt like writing these possible recommendations.

Congratulations to the Team.

PS: Sorry for any mistake in my English, my main language is Portuguese and I wrote this with the help of Google Translate.

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
The "Cup Balls" you get 2 points for the blue hearts and with the "Massage" upgrade you get 3 points for the blue hearts, as described the two would be the same, then it would be the choice of each person which is more pleasant to see.
Hold head also builds the protag's pink hearts, cup balls doesn't.

Reactions: alow123

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Anyone else getting this problem that leads into an infinite loading screen. Just do all you see in the image and you should be able to replicate the problem, (BJ while recording).
Seems to only occur with upgraded recording. Seems to be a recurring issue

Reactions: knight3467

dullks9

Jan 14, 2019
This new update was great, would love to see more.
Hoping you can pump out content more frequently.
I do believe you need to fine tune some of the cards effect though.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Hey do you have some instructions on how to edit the save as all I get are around 50 different variables with no way to test which is which and 5 items that only increase cards. Or just a copy of a cheated save from the start would work too.
So, google 'save editor online', it's a website. I hoped mentioning that in the first sentence would be enough, but that's what you use to edit save files in RPGM and other game engines.

As for what variables, I followed the instructions on the website. The first set of variables are converted copying over the items.json file under /www/data and the next set of variables was.. system.json in the same location. You can double check the website, it's fairly straight forward.

Every variable is described logically from that point, except CR. As has been pointed out repeatedly in this thread, CR is the gold stat.

FYI, I did attempt to crank Confidence to 999,999 but it reset to 1000. I think that stat was MyHP, easy to find if you remember what Confidence was the last point you saved and look for that specific stat number. I did notice that Confidence could go over 1000 during normal play, so it may be worth changing that stat to... 9800 and see if it stays, it may only be limited to 4 digit stack.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes