3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Do you have to do something special to unlock the blowjob card or will it just happen eventually during regular play?

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
i just got this error.:
Loading Error - Failed to load: img/pictures/rec2bj.png

anyone have a quick fix?

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
i just got this error.:
Loading Error - Failed to load: img/pictures/rec2bj.png

anyone have a quick fix?

- Missing rec22bj.png : Quick Fix, go to the images folder, copy rec22, paste a copy of it in the folder (without replacing the previous one) and name the new image "rec22bj".
- Missing file: rec2bj (same fix as above)

Next time check the whole post first, is right there in the beginning

Reactions: kom1 and L0c4lh0sT

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Finally got into the main mechanics of the game, and it is good. A refreshing management system, but it could be confusing at the start.The game shows promise.

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
Lil bug report - if you try to combo the camera recording feed + BJ, the game throws out an error and essentially crashes into an infinite loading loop at the end of the "milking" scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the bug report, u have great a initiative and intention

However,

this is a known issue, OP already mention this

- Missing rec22bj.png : Quick Fix, go to the images folder, copy rec22, paste a copy of it in the folder (without replacing the previous one) and name the new image "rec22bj".
- Missing file: rec2bj (same fix as above)

Next time check the whole post first, is right there in the beginning

Reactions: Billy Bobinski

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Dont see too many gloryhole centric games so this is pretty cool. And then there's the fact that it's actually a card game. Pretty unique altogether, and you got a popular artist. Wish it wasn't so fuckin grindy though, jesus christ. That on top of the incredibly limited deck size makes the game a little challenging to play.

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you for the bug report, u have great a initiative and intention

However,

this is a known issue, OP already mention this
Whoops, I should've read more thoroughly, I only checked this page's comments to see if anyone had mentioned it. My bad, I've deleted it

Last edited:
Reactions: hiskiel
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes