3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I like the game, the progression a bit slow and the gloryhole minigame a bit messy. I look forward to the next updates.
By the way, you can't even give the recordings away I guess. Nor have I figured out how to change clothes.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
Great update. BJ scenes are finally here. I also really liked new dialogues for the 1rst time BJ scenes. I think that text which is added to the scenes makes it more interesting and helps to create certain atmosphere for the player. Keep up the good work.

I would also like to suggest speeding up the CR points. I really like this game and I want to try out the new content as soon as possible, like the Butler bots. But unlocking all the skills with CR points is quite a grind. It is just -> Make Mathews horny/make Gary horny. Repeat x6 -> Play gloryhole. And you repeat this again and again for about 150-200 (or more) days to get all the CR points. Maybe decreasing xp (by 10~20%) needed for CR would help or you could add new ways of earning this xp.

I know that this is an early version, but before adding new content to resolve the grind issue a quick fix for CR point requirements would increase enjoyment a lot for earlier versions.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
This game has a very interesting gameplay, that i have really getting into it.

Hope to see what else would this project get implemented on future updates.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry about ask question down below ...
What are we play ??
What's the idea to create this game ??
Story ?? don't seen has in.
CG ?? what for ?
Mini-game ?? waste over 7 minute every time to loop on choice.

Reactions: Spawk

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
how the heck do you fire up gary?
You have to get an order from him. Just go to the left side of the mine where you can get Mats. Then you have to repair this part of the village and you can access him.

Also its really grindy to get enough CR atm. Maybe lowering the requirements a tiny bit would be nice.

Reactions: zoomies

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Where can I get an walkthrough? I stuck immediately after start lol, just harvested vegetables and pickup water for lady and have nothing to do, nowhere to go, all houses and roads closed, NPCs just repeating old phrases, help. (>︿<)

Reactions: hakarlman

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Are you supposed to gather veggies and water and also mine every day? My confidence is pretty much less than half after I repaired the mine place.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
You have to get an order from him. Just go to the left side of the mine where you can get Mats. Then you have to repair this part of the village and you can access him.

Also its really grindy to get enough CR atm. Maybe lowering the requirements a tiny bit would be nice.
i'm on day 20, milked matthews about 9 times, mined everyday, how long does it take to get an order? do i have to do something to trigger it?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Are you supposed to gather veggies and water and also mine every day? My confidence is pretty much less than half after I repaired the mine place.
Do you go to your friend house to gain confidence ? You must manage to gain as much as you can with her and not doing everything everyday, like, you don't need a lot of mats urgently, since you can only use it to create bots, but you must harvest every food everyday

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
i'm on day 20, milked matthews about 9 times, mined everyday, how long does it take to get an order? do i have to do something to trigger it?
Did you go to his building ? With all the other miners ? It's not that much obvious but when he's not here, it means he's on the left, which you can go here

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Did you go to his building ? With all the other miners ? It's not that much obvious but when he's not here, it means he's on the left, which you can go here
i've been there yes, but the building is still broken. the miner is still by the mats mining area with the excavator

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
i've been there yes, but the building is still broken. the miner is still by the mats mining area with the excavator
I don't really remember how since it's been a long time i played but you need to repair it, or remove the trash around it, something like this

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Do you go to your friend house to gain confidence ? You must manage to gain as much as you can with her and not doing everything everyday, like, you don't need a lot of mats urgently, since you can only use it to create bots, but you must harvest every food everyday
I see. Mining every day and gathering food made it go low, but now I'm finished with the mining part. Maybe I should stop gathering for a day or two until I can max my confidence by talking to her. I doubt the villagers will die or something, their food is at 100%.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I see. Mining every day and gathering food made it go low, but now I'm finished with the mining part. Maybe I should stop gathering for a day or two until I can max my confidence by talking to her. I doubt the villagers will die or something, their food is at 100%.
Yes, and even if they are starving they don't die (i think), once, i passed 2 days without any food and except for the confidence nothing changed

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, and even if they are starving they don't die (i think) once i passed 2 days without any food and except for the confidence nothing changed
Oh, well I wouldnt be surprised if that mechanic isn't in the game yet.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes