3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Cakeee

Feb 27, 2018
How do you select people for milking or whatever? Can't find the option in the control room

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
How do you select people for milking or whatever? Can't find the option in the control room
Yeah, maybe I'm missing something but the educational room just keeps saying that the machine can be unlocked in the control room. Every single thing in the control room either gets snarky filler text, the robot that answers a bunch of questions, and the upgrade menu. Also that other room to the right has no options at all, is there supposed to be something to do in there?

Edit: You're meant to just continue on gathering ingredients "normally" until she gets to a point where there's a story scene, then the educational room becomes available. Also the machine mentioned above is the video player, that's not actually necessary for the milking it's just something you can unlock.

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
hope this has slow corruption and nice h mechanics. I get that ppl want the h content right away but it kills it for me when its just given like that. also the art is really good
As long there some teasing and groping to keep me entertain, got no problem waiting for H content as well

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Oh, hopefully the game has many handjob/bj scenes, and maybe play with the idea of milking men for their semen, which is another weird fetish I have xD.

Reactions: Onedge

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
If Milf means "Mother I'd like to fuck." Then the next logical step to Dilf would be "Dad I'd like to fuck." If this isn't true, is it Filf? What about "Son I'd like to fuck?" These are important questions.

Also, we need more glory hole sims. Game has some promise.

Reactions: Mr.Unlucky23

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Looking good, I hope the gameplay pans out. Can't think of any other deck-builder ero-games. I failed my first attempt, couldn't even keep Confidence from running out since there seemed to just be one puny regular source for it.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Seems to be a good game but for now the management and particularly, the "confidence" system is quite hard and fuzzy.... It really need a better story line or help or task system or whatever to really know what there is to do, when and so on...

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes