• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
True as well.
(no offense to those who prefer sluts from the beginning)
This is why I don't like games where the female mc is a slut from the very beginning looking for cocks left and right (this is why i quit playing Mage Meryl - I level up with sex......something like that, despite it having good art). It just turns me off. I prefer games where the mc is somewhat pure and then is corrupted by us...the players.
Slow corruption is the best because you get to see how the character is corrupted from start to finish, all the way to that slut ending. That's why i tend to get turned off when the mc is not a virgin when we start playing the game, but if the art and story is good that doesn't matter(y). Mage Meryl - I level up with sex was just to slutty though....she even looked like slut....was there even battling, all i remember was leveling up with sex
Good old corruption games. Where the "pure" MC is a copy/pasted asexual automaton that hates sexuality until she is groped and raped dozens of times, at which point she arbitrarily starts to like to sucking dicks. That's just how it works. I've played one, maybe two corruption games where it actually had a purpose or felt somewhat natural, and wasn't just monotonous grinding to be allowed to play the way I want.

Reactions: spblu

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
you can talk to your friend for a small boost to confidence (daily action, in house next to yours, activated at some point after day 6)

Reactions: BK186

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
You have my interest, I'll keep an eye on this. And I do always love Scarlett Ann art.
Obviously this is a demo/poc and it's already looking pretty good. But the gameplay loop is a little short at the moment. I do hope there will be some other offshoots on what the player can do later on in development.

Reactions: Onedge

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
500 MB is quite a filesize for a 0.1. I wonder if the filesize is justified for the amount of content it has, I will check it out.

Edit:

I played the game for around 20 minutes. In its current state, I found in really grindy and boring, for me it wasn't clear what I needed to do to advance the game. Art seems very good, but for now it's not worth your time grinding around. Also, the message to subscribe to their Subscribe star is very annoying after seeing it for the 10th time.

Last edited:

peq75755

Jan 10, 2020
500 MB is quite a filesize for a 0.1. I wonder if the filesize is justified for the amount of content it has, I will check it out.

Edit:

I played the game for around 20 minutes. In its current state, I found in really grindy and boring, for me it wasn't clear what I needed to do to advance the game. Art seems very good, but for now it's not worth your time grinding around. Also, the message to subscribe to their Subscribe star is very annoying after seeing it for the 10th time.

can i grab your save? ceebs to grind lol

s1mplee

Sep 11, 2018
I really like the way it looks, I hope you continue to do such good things, I'm looking forward to the rest of this game :)

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Wish there was some sort of standard. Ive played a few games here with DILF being daughter, but also seen few with the D being dad kinda aggy as we both right and they POLAR OPPOSITE. going by images given im going with daughter but ill have to see
I mean since MILF is Mum it would make sense for DILF to be Dad. Same way GILF is grandma and not granddaughter.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I like the idea quite a bit, but the difficulty curve is pretty steep. You can very easily run out of confidence and that's that. Because it takes confidence to do everything, and you don't get confidence from many sources, you're at a net negative.

Reactions: Jackbite

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I excited for the gloryhole sim, but what is a DILF? Also given that description will Debbie be blowing aliens by the end of this game?
Whenever I see that tag it is on a hentai product with a man so ugly that you would usually lose consciousness just from looking at him.
So I always assumed that "DILF" is from the female characters' perspective and means "Dick I'd Like to Fuck (even if the rest attached to it is utter scum)".
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lyras88

YEP COCK

Aug 15, 2017
guys im p sure dilf means different things depending on where you are. out of the 17k things tagged with dilf on nhentai, like majority of them are daughter. but all you see is dilf meaning dad on urban dictionary or whatever

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes