3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I'm stuck too, did you find a solution?
the trick that worked for me was keep talking to the lady where you fetch water get through all her dialogs ...and just gather the water and food and check the trash bins ........you only need the materials from the mine to make the antenna to get to the factory ......the mine is a waste in this demo after that ..........

when her friend gets back from vacation and you can start spending time with her for a confidence boost ..... you will have a morning where you wake up in the factory finally willing to try out the glory hole milking room ........ and it will kind of force you into it as you get a total confidence drain that morning ........ the good thing is after you milk the dick you get it all back ......

NOTE about milking DO NOT BE IN A HURRY TO wank and run .......the point is to edge and so milk and edge the slower the better go for 60 turns or better ,,,dont forget to use big cock cards to boost your self as much as possible

Reactions: Jackbite

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I don't mean this as a complaint, especially when I'm playing these games for free, but... is this artist physically incapable of drawing average-sized boobs? Is this what she thinks is the only viable boob size in games? Does she get commissioned exclusively to draw these spine-straining boob sizes? Does she not feel comfortable drawing smaller ones? Again, not complaining. Just curious why it always seems to end up this way.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I'm stuck too, did you find a solution?
the trick that worked for me was keep talking to the lady where you fetch water get through all her dialogs ...and just gather the water and food and check the trash bins ........you only need the materials from the mine to make the antenna to get to the factory ......the mine is a waste in this demo after that ..........

when her friend gets back from vacation and you can start spending time with her for a confidence boost ..... you will have a morning where you wake up in the factory finally willing to try out the glory hole milking room ........ and it will kind of force you into it as you get a total confidence drain that morning ........ the good thing is after you milk the dick you get it all back ......

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I don't mean this as a complaint, especially when I'm playing these games for free, but... is this artist physically incapable of drawing average-sized boobs? Is this what she thinks is the only viable boob size in games? Does she get commissioned exclusively to draw these spine-straining boob sizes? Does she not feel comfortable drawing smaller ones? Again, not complaining. Just curious why it always seems to end up this way.
I donno, but I really wish the tits were smaller. I like the game overall so far, and that's really my main issue with it.

That said, I bet there are people who absolutely LOVE her tits, so... good for them I guess!

Reactions: GitinGud

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Could be an amazing game like Karryn but at the same time I have the similar issue of the dev refusing to set a deadline for updates, I get there are delays or things don't work out as planned but having a deadline is just as much for the patreons as it is for the creator yourself. Sometimes even work you are passionate about sucks ass and you will literally do anything to NOT work on it, plenty of stories from anyone who started their own business or simply YouTubers, (one of the craziest ones I've heard is they went to pick mangos to avoid work) so long story short.
No deadline, no moneys.

Koshei

Apr 16, 2018
I like this game idea, Scarlett Ann's art is great, I love: D.
Mechanics for converting material into energies etc .. nice thing
There is a problem with this miner, when Debbie goes upstairs and tries to get the mats out, the game crashes, if necessary I will record a short cinematic explaining the situation.
Best regards ;)

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
This game shows a lot of promise. Nice pitch, nice art, nice kink. I'll be back for more.

Nonetheless, I tried it twice, and end up with a game over because the FC keeps loosing confidence continually... I guess it's because it's a demo.

Stephen Heck

Oct 12, 2020
A dilf stands for daughter I'd like to fuck but if you're horny enough it's basically any non milf character with boobies in a hentai.
Okay I feel retarded but in my defense no one ever wants to fuck dads on this site unless it is a html game or ntr game so excuse me for my confusion on dilf.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
can someone please provide a save with the milking room content unlocked. i have tried making the character desperate enoough to milk mr matthews but instead of her being willing to try it i just get a game over.

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
So I think the problem is, is there is no flexibility for the starting stuff, you must go exactly where the game tells you without triggering Matthews, until it tells you to go there, otherwise the game will bug and will not progress. Also, if people were curious your confidence gain is related to your food stores from what I can tell, giving yourself 99 food will glitch the game out as it gets stuck giving you confidence.

Also, there seems to be a lot of stuff in the items/variables that aren't actually in the game.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
The last patch made the event which makes Milking Room available not fire at all. Also that Mattew's Stare event on Day 2, now fires everyday instead of just once.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
A dilf stands for daughter I'd like to fuck but if you're horny enough it's basically any non milf character with boobies in a hentai.
No... It's "Dad I'd like to fuck" look up urban dictionary, it's the male version of a MILF and that's how it's been used for at least the 10 years I've heard it been slung around on and off the internet... Then again, people take simp as a compliement these days so maybe it's completely changed it's meaning.

Reactions: Lyras88
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes