3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
An interesting concept of edging this one, but it's too early in development to give an informed opinion. Will it be just an overcomplicated gloryhole simulator consisting of one kneeling position in various states of undress, taking insane amount of daily grind just to jerk or suck off max 1 elderly fella or will other activities and locations be added?

Reactions: Billy Bobinski

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
An interesting concept of edging this one, but it's too early in development to give an informed opinion. Will it be just an overcomplicated gloryhole simulator consisting of one kneeling position in various states of undress, taking insane amount of daily grind just to jerk or suck off max 1 elderly fella or will other activities and locations be added?
there are 2 if you repair the village area to the north west go west of the mining area and repair the work camp you can then fire up Gary too as well as open other options ....the dev is working slow and methodical to create the best game he can , the concentration is on art and functionality its in the very early stages of development right now
i have followed this since it started and every update he has added a bit more ....I assume that he works a full time job and does this game as a hobby right now .

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
need some help about mini game what to do and what new about it i restar it alot don't know what is new about this mini game
fill up the blue and red orbs ,befere the yellow ones ... use the options to change the orb set if you choose ignore the obs shown will be applied concentrate on getting blue orbs if you choose scold it will not apply the orb set and reshuffle

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
there are 2 if you repair the village area to the north west go west of the mining area and repair the work camp you can then fire up Gary too as well as open other options ....the dev is working slow and methodical to create the best game he can , the concentration is on art and functionality its in the very early stages of development right now
i have followed this since it started and every update he has added a bit more ....I assume that he works a full time job and does this game as a hobby right now .
I know about Gary, whose dick at the moment is exactly the same as Matthew's, only smells bad (no effect on the gameplay at the moment) and ejaculates more. No variety in graphic content or minigame rules. And Debbie has to choose which one of them she will service on a given day, which at this stage is a pretty much irrelevant decision, with the exception of their horniness level, which simply translates to number of orgasms they may experience in a milking session. His quests which are supposed to make her more submissive are also work in progress, just as Matthew's dishwashing scene, which is a bit too random now. The granpa in the Park will probably be added to the bunch, just as the school principal and Sandra's father.

The game simply should have more content before I'm able to decide if it's worthwhile or not. If it's going to be just a gloryhole simulator with upgrades, then the format is too complex for that and all the grind needless. If it's going to be a typical corruptive adventure in RPGM, then a lot more events are required.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I guess I'm one of the few who like what the dev is doing with the gameplay. It feels like they really are making an effort to make it challenging, make you think of how you can optimize your output and give you different ways to advance. It is definitely grindy, though. Should be more varied once the other characters, minigames and events are implemented.

One issue I have with the game though: I'd much prefer instantly-appearing text.

Last edited:

Archmage

May 3, 2017
I guess I'm one of the few who like what the dev is doing with the gameplay. It feels like they really are making an effort to make it challenging, make you think of how you can optimize your output and give you different ways to advance. It is definitely grindy, though. Should be a more varied once the other characters, minigames and events are implemented.
I agree that the gameplay is really fun and I enjoy it but there's a few things that could be tweaked, it's fine that you only draw 1 card a turn but since you don't have a starting hand or starting hearts and need to draw 2 copies of big dick to get a single heart draw rng can fuck you over and getting to the 4-5 hearts required for the show boobs + show/record footage to benefit from the exhibitionism fetish is really hard to get, also resistance takes too long to go down, unless you edit the save you ain't getting to see the scenes when it's 0 while you're giving carrots or obeying an order etc. Also the end of day report takes really really long to finish, especially the regaining confidence section, finally the chores mini game could be tweaked further, a lot of the time it's mostly rng to get the good results ie lots of red and almost no yellow and then transform everything into blue, never seen what max green does either even after day 30. These details aside loved the game and I am looking forward to future updates

Reactions: poldy

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
dont understand how to play the mini game :(
You mean the new one with Matthews? I think the basic idea is this:

- You're trying to fill the Edging (blue) meter as many times as possible
- Getting the red meter to full lowers the amount of orbs in the blue meter, which is good
- Filling up the yellow bar increases the orbs in the blue meter, so don't let it happen
- Green meter doesn't matter yet
- The game lasts a certain number of turns, I think 5
- Matthews chooses actions randomly each turn
- You can only choose each action once, except Ignore and I think Scold.
- Some Matthews actions have "?" orbs, which are random color.

So basically, just try to get as many blue orbs as possible, using the actions to convert others to blue, especially the yellow ones.

Edit: And I just realized the reason why they're orbs is to make a "blue balls" joke. Har-har.

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Just started playing but man, the mc is one unlikeable cunt. Whether by design or not.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Well you can use the cheat plugin to set "blue progress" variable to 100 everytime you act this way you can do a bj twice and hj once. Pink meter fills up too quickly after 40 rounds so when you have 7 or more hearts I advice you to set "your progress" variable to -1000 or something
Which is the "blue progress" in the cheat plugin?

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Is there any way to navigate this cheat menu easier without having to click hundreds of times in the next variable, as it seems to be infinite variables? Some way of viewing all variables easier?
Unfortunately...

PT

May 24, 2017
Go to Game folder > www > js > plugins > 11cards.js and edit the card values to make GH content easier. Please backup the original, in case you break anything.

You can use an online save editor for the CP. It should be labeled as gold in most editors. Be warned though, there really isn't much content as of yet.
How to edit card value???

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
How to edit card value???
Like I just said, open up 11cards.js with Notepad or anything similar. Should be relatively clear once you've done that. For example, it'll say "name: 'Handjob', red: 100, blue: 10, pink: " well you know red hearts affect pleasure, blue affects the blue meter to form blue hearts, and pink affects your lust. So just read through, and ascribe whatever values you like.

Apologies to the dev if they feel insulted that someone would adjust their code. Great game, great art, definitely a great concept

TaintedW

May 21, 2017
Love the concept. I hope there will be some penetrating content added later. However, I prefer slower progression, but I guess we'll see how the dev intends to pace this game. A bit short on content right now, I'll check back in a few months.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes